Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: LTA to charge ERP charges on SAT!

Somewhere out there

BBTM, do yrself a favor, don write to that guy...when he reply u, u sure cough blood one, give u dock answer.

not too long ago, i wrote to the Police bcos I saw a Police car speeding, more than the speed limit...i provided the vehicle no, time, and road ... and guess what's the reply after about 3 weeks??? - cannot trace the driver.

i say wtf, what must i do, stop the police car?? then Police replied, no need to stop, just take down vehicle no, time, and place....nb ..blood boiling liao.

after a few exchanges, the last replied is that that Police Car was not in the vicinity that i reported... so u see, even policemen are not truthful

my advise, don waste time writing in...must as well write to the newspaper forum

BB West

Me post idea here. Sure got some fellow happen to see it and will write in. On top of that, my english aren't that good and so, i better do myself a favour, don't write. Right?
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

errr...u taking back my ers/nss oredi???? shucks....

ERP issa evil...
    One-North Explorers
    | Leave nothing but footprints, take nothing but photos |

Bo bian..
    we dun do strike here..
    Bad for economy the govt says..

I will take thomson road via newton or PIE then Woodlands then my place at Sembawang.

I hate driving to work, pay $3.50 on the way. Come back jam for 1hr+.
    So I usually wait hang round town when I drive, after 10pm, then Thomson road, CTE that time also jam lah..

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234