Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LTA to charge ERP charges on SAT!

If I hear the news correctlly, they are hoping that with the incress ERP, traffic will go up from the present of 20 km/h to about 30 km/h.

What a bummer
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

the civil servant are getting more bonus this yr. they are upgrading alot of things. even the highway TP are using WRX now. cigarette are goin up again by june $15 per pack...how to live in singapore like this, everything is going up but salary in private sector still the same. die ah die ah....haha
    Nepotism will never end....:thumbsd:

Quote Originally Posted by oeyvind
    and the organizer will be first to be locked up using ISA.
    Hmm, thats the problem.This is not against the law per se.But somehow the ppl in charge want to twist things to their own brand of pov.
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    Unfair sia... can run at faster speed than us, den no need to pay ERP..

btw got staff discount bo?
    L L lah. if they pay erp, eventually it will find its way back to taxpayers like you and me. again, L L.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by LazerLordz
    Hmm, thats the problem.This is not against the law per se.But somehow the ppl in charge want to twist things to their own brand of pov.
    no need to throw ISA at the organizer. just need to charge all for illegal assembly. otherwise, targetted again by human right org.

what so surprising with such ERP changes on sat. last time when Mr Mah was the minister for LTA ha already said he can bring it up to $10 per entry if he wants to. later on there was discussion on ERP in the evening as well.

the p@ppy r not stupid or dog head. they r very intelligent thats why this ERP was implemented. they also know if this road is charged, other roads will be congested & then they plant another gantry there. the plans r all being mapped out since day 1.

if u want a say as a citizen in this nation, u need to change something up there for this to happen.

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by nightpiper
    what so surprising with such ERP changes on sat. last time when Mr Mah was the minister for LTA ha already said he can bring it up to $10 per entry if he wants to. later on there was discussion on ERP in the evening as well.

the p@ppy r not stupid or dog head. they r very intelligent thats why this ERP was implemented. they also know if this road is charged, other roads will be congested & then they plant another gantry there. the plans r all being mapped out since day 1.

if u want a say as a citizen in this nation, u need to change something up there for this to happen.
    how ah?

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    how ah?
    be a politician. Be in the action
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    be a politician. Be in the action
    what action? the only action i know is ..... . no way. like they said all politicians are liars.

i thought that BG Yap or Yim very new at LTA. the previous one was thrown out after the nicoll highway faisco.

Goh Chok Tong was right to promise "More good years" in the last election. The recent years have never been so good for the government !!!

- increased GST
    - increased COEs
    - increased taxes
    - increased public transport fares
    - costs cutting in public sector by outsourcing/down-sizing

The P.A.P government is doing soo well. We should become P@Ppies too.

A better way to control traffic flow is to implement that whoever own a 2nd vehicle onwards, should pay double or more COE! Example like a unit only can have one car. More than that, you pay extra COE, Tax etc... See who still dare to own so many cars as in the end.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitan
    Goh Chok Tong was right to promise "More good years" in the last election. The recent years have never been so good for the government !!!

- increased GST
    - increased COEs
    - increased taxes
    - increased public transport fares
    - costs cutting in public sector by outsourcing/down-sizing

The P.A.P government is doing soo well. We should become P@Ppies too.
    "More good years" election theme was conceived to arouse the good times to win votes. unfortunately, it ended very soon. it only showed how short sighted they are or how selfish they are to promise that when they knew it would/could end soon. are you saying 'is' or 'was' in your 2nd last sentence ?

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM
    A better way to control traffic flow is to implement that whoever own a 2nd vehicle onwards, should pay double or more COE! Example like a unit only can have one car. More than that, you pay extra COE, Tax etc... See who still dare to own so many cars as in the end.
    are you the one to sit at the top of LTA and dislodged BG Yip/Yap very soon?

are you the one to sit at the top of LTA and dislodged BG Yip/Yap very soon?
    Write in n wake him up will do la. Build ERP need $ n for maintaince. Govt implement this new rule, just a pen n some paper will do. Not to forget some talking la. Isn't that fairer to most of us?

Lightbulb

Write in n wake him up will do la. Build ERP need $ n for maintaince. Govt implement this new rule, just a pen n some paper will do. Not to forget some talking la. Isn't that fairer to most of us?
    kindly do the honour please.

kindly do the honour please.
    My singlish/english weak. Need some powderful ppl down here to do it. I provide the idea only. So, any volunteer?

Lightbulb

My singlish/english weak. Need some powderful ppl down here to do it. I provide the idea only. So, any volunteer?
    singlish is good enough. our top people understand singlish. try and trick me? where got pow'd'erful people at CS? very smart!
    Last edited by reachme2003; 28th May 2005 at 06:28 PM.

singlish is good enough. our top people understand singlish. try and trick me? where got pow'd'erful people at CS? very smart!
    Sure got some la. Sometime I also dun know what are you all posting.
    Hope someone take action n write.

Lightbulb

Sure got some la. Sometime I also dun know what are you all posting.
    Hope someone take action n write.
    all the pow'd'erful people are queueing up at "Looking for photographers" thread.

all the pow'd'erful people are queueing up at "Looking for photographers" thread.
    Wait for them to come to kopitiam lor

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast