Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: LTA to charge ERP charges on SAT!

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Nisa
    More NEWS!

What the heck!
    we have to pay ERP charges into the city on sats?!?!?!?!
    i believe it is driving out of city on weekdays' evenings only.

another reason to tell my whichever fren i not going to the city on weekend...

Lightbulb

using a limited resource like $ to solve problem - a well-known strategy used time and again.

Quote Originally Posted by reno77
    Haha, have a protest against ERP and fare increases, 10,000 cyclists going down Orchard Road.
    Good idea folks!! Lets apply for a permit

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by eshotstudio
    Good idea folks!! Lets apply for a permit
    apply permit and give them advance notice? sure or not?

Don't the p@ppy pricks realized that all other alternate roads going to the North are equally jammed up during 6-8 pm? These brainless dogs will use these as an excuse to implement ERP when these road become worse.

Quote Originally Posted by Nisa
    More NEWS!

What the heck!
    we have to pay ERP charges into the city on sats?!?!?!?!

Quote Originally Posted by kiwitan
    Don't the p@ppy pricks realized that all other alternate roads going to the North are equally jammed up during 6-8 pm? These brainless dogs will use these as an excuse to implement ERP when these road become worse.
    actually from 5-10pm, most expressway will have slow traffic... prominent sites are the CTE up north or down south around AMK to tunnel. AYE from taman jurong area to bukit merah. dunno about the rest, always caught in slow traffic in this 2 area around these timings...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Prismatic
    Quick quick... the signs are clear!
    join the civil service for that fat bonus at the end of the year!
    oh then what makes you think we civil servants can afford that latest DSLRs and big lens huh???

Hmm should I reconsider on taking up driving lessons?

Every Road Pays!

Very soon, we would have to pay ERP charges the moment we step out of our house..

Quote Originally Posted by Vstrom
    Very soon, we would have to pay ERP charges the moment we step out of our house..
    i wonder if pedestrains have to flash their EZ link card when they walk into the CBD next time... or automatically satelite deduction...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Dr Chin added: "That helped but did not help for very long. Six months later, and today it is just as congested as before. So the ERP gantry is to help manage traffic conditions so that the CTE will be optimised and traffic will flow at its optimal condition."
    what makes them think it'll work this time? few months down the road.. it'll be as congested again! and they'll up the prices again for the same reasons again! uP & uP
    “How fortunate for leaders that men do not think.” - Adolf Hitler

Quote Originally Posted by reachme2003
    using a limited resource like $ to solve problem - a well-known strategy used time and again.
    Time honoured tradition by people who never had to think or rack their brains.

Now a flash mob of cyclists along Orchard Road would be something worthy of an Arts Festival, because its not endorsed, rubber-stamped and planned.
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

Quote Originally Posted by LazerLordz
    Time honoured tradition by people who never had to think or rack their brains.

Now a flash mob of cyclists along Orchard Road would be something worthy of an Arts Festival, because its not endorsed, rubber-stamped and planned.
    your idea is

i think as a petition, maybe we should ride bicycles down the orchard road area to jam it up...

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    your idea is

i think as a petition, maybe we should ride bicycles down the orchard road area to jam it up...
    and the organizer will be first to be locked up using ISA.

I remember there is this guy featured in the news that he actually run from Orchard all the way back home to Jurong. Maybe... we should learn from him. The benefits include saving money on transport and also becoming fitter.... Any takers?

Quote Originally Posted by initialE24
    I remember there is this guy featured in the news that he actually run from Orchard all the way back home to Jurong. Maybe... we should learn from him. The benefits include saving money on transport and also becoming fitter.... Any takers?
    count me out even thou i can walk back home from Plaza Sing to my place in 1/2 hour...

btw, TP got discount for ERP anot?

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    count me out even thou i can walk back home from Plaza Sing to my place in 1/2 hour...

btw, TP got discount for ERP anot?

All QX vehicles are excempted from ERP....

Quote Originally Posted by initialE24
    All QX vehicles are excempted from ERP....
    Unfair sia... can run at faster speed than us, den no need to pay ERP..

btw got staff discount bo?

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast