Thread: YEES @ IMPORT Thailand Models - Tuanote Pijika and Pz Puppair (29 Nov - 1 Dec 2013)

Thumbs up YEES @ IMPORT Thailand Models - Tuanote Pijika and Pz Puppair (29 Nov - 1 Dec 2013)

2 New Import Models from the Land of Smile, Thailand is coming to Singapore for photoshoots!! (CONFIRMED)
    Tuanote Pijika and Pz Puppair

Tuanote Pijika

Pz Puppair

To Join / Reserve:

1. Please SMS / Whatapp me @ 9021 1207, with your Name and Session, or email your name and contact to yees.photography@yahoo.com.sg

2. Location and shoot details would be sent to you by SMS when the date is closer.

Default Re: YEES @ IMPORT Thailand Models - Tuanote Pijika and Pz Puppair (29 Nov - 1 Dec 201

Tuanote Pijika

Credits to Photographers & Model Providing the Beautiful Photos

To Join / Reserve:

1. Please SMS / Whatapp me @ 9021 1207, with your Name and Session, or email your name and contact to yees.photography@yahoo.com.sg

2. Location and shoot details would be sent to you by SMS when the date is closer.

Default Re: YEES @ IMPORT Thailand Models - Tuanote Pijika and Pz Puppair (29 Nov - 1 Dec 201

Pz Puppair

Credits to Photographers & Model Providing the Beautiful Photos

To Join / Reserve:

Hi all friends...
    There's still some slot left for this week Outdoor Fashion and Lingerie Shoots.
    Please SMS / WhatsApp to book.

To Join / Reserve: