Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 367891013 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 160 of 289

Thread: Looking for photographers

  1. #141

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    10 hours ago a young Zhi Lian Kuan princess offers herself for a free photoshoot and holy sh*t, 140 replies and close to 3,000 read!
    What are you guys? Now she wants to see your portfolio and select only one or two pro to shoot her ...... this is bad omen....
    cool...i didnt notice her photos were up before i posted... haha....guess its not significant enuff...she should like put it in her signature or sth...like tt then outstanding...

  2. #142
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Woody Land
    Posts
    1,743

    Post

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    10 hours ago a young Zhi Lian Kuan princess offers herself for a free photoshoot and holy sh*t, 140 replies and close to 3,000 read!
    What are you guys? Now she wants to see your portfolio and select only one or two pro to shoot her ...... this is bad omen....
    Wow!!! This is like a reality contest!!!

    An eye for a guy (Clubsnap version)?? or

    Snapvivor (Outsnap, Outpost , outof focus..)

    He he he!!


    anyway hire me.. my url is www.razin.org or raz1n.deviantart.com .. I make my models look evil.. dun know why...
    It is easier to critique than to create ; www.razin-photography.com
    My studio is available for rent

  3. #143

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tempus
    I see this thread as a way of increasing my postings. So ignore me
    Let me join you also.

  4. #144
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    This thread is attracting all kinds of attention.

  5. #145

    Default

    Its really sad..
    The way this goes, "Clubsnap" will become a cheapskate site..



    Dear Photographers you guys are worth more then this..
    IMHO..

  6. #146
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor
    Wow!!! This is like a reality contest!!!

    An eye for a guy (Clubsnap version)?? or

    Snapvivor (Outsnap, Outpost , outof focus..)

    He he he!!


    anyway hire me.. my url is www.razin.org or raz1n.deviantart.com .. I make my models look evil.. dun know why...
    I wan to join in too!!! My gallery is at my signature area...

  7. #147
    Member/Tangshooter zaxh81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,339

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by porshee
    Its really sad..
    The way this goes, "Clubsnap" will become a cheapskate site..



    Dear Photographers you guys are worth more then this..
    IMHO..
    +1 i also think so


  8. #148
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    Throw a piece of meat and see all kinds of animals scrambling for it.

  9. #149

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Throw a piece of meat and see all kinds of animals scrambling for it.
    hey... that's a nice one, not plagarised i hope.

  10. #150
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Woody Land
    Posts
    1,743

    Default

    ha ha ha ... and still ur url is at the bottom of ur posts...
    It is easier to critique than to create ; www.razin-photography.com
    My studio is available for rent

  11. #151
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    nah original creation. and its also flame bait. just waiting to see the reactions.

  12. #152

    Default

    cool porshee u posted.... haha..... maybe she wants to PAY someone to shoot for her,,,myahaha my portrait rates v reasonable wor... hahaha......

  13. #153

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    nah original creation. and its also flame bait. just waiting to see the reactions.
    tink only those meat-eating animals will scramble for it... those eat grass types will stay far far away
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  14. #154

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    cool porshee u posted.... haha..... maybe she wants to PAY someone to shoot for her,,,myahaha my portrait rates v reasonable wor... hahaha......
    She should la.. Look at your massive flash!!
    You've been busy ard here yea..

  15. #155

    Default

    busy? ard here...no la...massive flash only wat.... cant shoot well le...

  16. #156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    busy? ard here...no la...massive flash only wat.... cant shoot well le...
    Rubbish ... If i had your portfolio i'd be living in heaven..
    You have the eye and skill only few have..

    I'm jealous, dude..

  17. #157

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor
    [FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][SIZE=4]Wow!!! This is like a reality contest!!!

    An eye for a guy (Clubsnap version)?? or

    Snapvivor (Outsnap, Outpost , outof focus..)
    An interesting note....they say that there're more women than men in SG...should'nt there be a reality show with the GUY choosing thie GIRL...something "An Eye for The Right Girl"?

  18. #158

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reannemia
    So unfair!!

    The last time i wanted to organise a shoot for my folio and i mentioned that i need to view portfolios as i wanted to select photographers who are experienced and professional for the shoot, i tio until jia lat jia lat.

    Somemore, she's a newbie and has to cater to her holidays in june!

    You people are so biased. I am so sad.

    because she pretty i am not.
    No choice this is human.

  19. #159

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by reannemia
    So unfair!!

    The last time i wanted to organise a shoot for my folio and i mentioned that i need to view portfolios as i wanted to select photographers who are experienced and professional for the shoot, i tio until jia lat jia lat.

    Somemore, she's a newbie and has to cater to her holidays in june!

    You people are so biased. I am so sad.

    because she pretty i am not.
    Life is such, isn't it?
    Just look on the bright side, youth and external beauty is something that don't last forever. When its gone, no one would even take a second glance. It's like the fruits and veggies in the supermaket that comes with little stickers indicating its expiry date.

    Needless to say, what's more important is charactoer; an attribute quite lacking in an urban jungle. That is something that time cannot erode.

  20. #160

    Default

    hi interested in doing TFCD

    if you are interested...can see my portfolio by doing a search on my treads posting by right clicking on the nick.

Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 367891013 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •