Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 289

Thread: Looking for photographers

  1. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    what about a fierce one then?
    what anime girls fierce fierce one...

    sakura from naruto considered?


    *runs far away
    think if she dye her hair blonde, can look like Nishino from Ichigo 100%
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  2. #82
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    78

    Default portfolio

    Hi

    Do you have an email address where I can send my photos to? I cannot upload my photos online as it's under copyright to my clients.

  3. #83

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by lil_princess
    but i have to say im in love with myself too.... zhi lian kuan... LolZ...
    haha, another zhi lian kuan ..... but title oredi gone to the Queen of Zhi Lian Kuan, Poisonapple.....
    since you are only 18, your title should be the Little Princess of Zhi Lian Kuan....
    always the Light, .... always.

  4. #84
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    78

    Default portfolio

    You can PM me your email address if you prefer.

  5. #85
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy74
    Hi

    Do you have an email address where I can send my photos to? I cannot upload my photos online as it's under copyright to my clients.
    pro photographer!

    my chances of getting this shoot is fading away....


  6. #86
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    pro photographer!

    my chances of getting this shoot is fading away....

    ya... i din bother liao... i quite inferior complex here...

    but i will go for her paid shoot if there is any.
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  7. #87
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Hi Arcanic,

    You are very smart ya? So what do you do for a living? I have just finished a corporate shoot and happened to see this thread by chance.

  8. #88
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,152

    Default

    oh no...cannot see this princess's beautiful photo....got anymore photos?


  9. #89
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy74
    Hi Arcanic,

    You are very smart ya? So what do you do for a living? I have just finished a corporate shoot and happened to see this thread by chance.
    hehe, from the way u type can guess ma.
    dun even need to look at ur profile also can tell. hehe

    me? i'm waiting for uni enrolment... (keeping my fingers crossed)
    photography is more like a mega hobby/passion for me.

    cos seldom c full time photog doing tfp/tfcd ma.. hehe..

  10. #90

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    ok... the goes my dream...

    any chance a cutey honey?

    Haha cutey honey also can?
    Provide the fur, pinky stuff, glittery stuff...
    and you can get it!
    Have you read IT???

  11. #91
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    hehe, from the way u type can guess ma.
    dun even need to look at ur profile also can tell. hehe

    me? i'm waiting for uni enrolment... (keeping my fingers crossed)
    photography is more like a mega hobby/passion for me.

    cos seldom c full time photog doing tfp/tfcd ma.. hehe..
    You guys sure have a lot of code words. What is tfp/tfcd??? Sounds alien to me.

  12. #92
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy74
    You guys sure have a lot of code words. What is tfp/tfcd??? Sounds alien to me.
    tfp = time for prints
    tfcd = time for cd


  13. #93

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Canonised
    haha, another zhi lian kuan ..... but title oredi gone to the Queen of Zhi Lian Kuan, Poisonapple.....
    since you are only 18, your title should be the Little Princess of Zhi Lian Kuan....

    i never like to be a queen... too majestic a title...
    princess is the one who gets to be pampered and served~
    funny right... if a queen gets to be pampered... haha!
    no offence ar!
    Have you read IT???

  14. #94
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    tfp = time for prints
    tfcd = time for cd

    So that's what it means. Thanks. Hope you will get a place in the local uni. So what photographic equipments do you own?

  15. #95

    Default Fashion

    Quote Originally Posted by lil_princess
    Im thinking of coming up with my portfolio of pics of me.
    Just wondering will there be any avid photographers who will be interested.

    i do fashion portfolio for people...u interested...sms 93808997 james

  16. #96
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default

    1. Del_CtrlnoAlt
    2. Arcanic
    3. vince123123
    4. Splutter
    5. Kennyleong
    6. Litechaser
    7. Drudkh
    8. photografixed
    9. littledigitalartist
    10. invert_studio
    11. drumma
    12. B.W
    13. hazekang
    14. Gryphon

    Suggestion: Try to keep the group small, about 6 photographers max.
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

  17. #97
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Andy74
    So that's what it means. Thanks. Hope you will get a place in the local uni. So what photographic equipments do you own?
    thanks, i think we off topic too much in her thread le...
    if u dun mind, u can pm me, we can chat thro icq/msn/email etc etc~ hehe


    anyway, just to ans ur qn, my eq is very very very basic...
    dslr body, with 50mm, 80-200 f4.5-5.6, and 35-80 (my old kit lens from my film body), ex 420...

    no $$ to expand on it too much at the moment...

    sorry princess, off topic too much in ur thread le.

  18. #98

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by chuanwee_yeo
    i do fashion portfolio for people...u interested...sms 93808997 james
    pls include ur URL for me to view ur portfolio. thx.
    Have you read IT???

  19. #99
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    78

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    thanks, i think we off topic too much in her thread le...
    if u dun mind, u can pm me, we can chat thro icq/msn/email etc etc~ hehe


    anyway, just to ans ur qn, my eq is very very very basic...
    dslr body, with 50mm, 80-200 f4.5-5.6, and 35-80 (my old kit lens from my film body), ex 420...

    no $$ to expand on it too much at the moment...

    sorry princess, off topic too much in ur thread le.
    You can add me in your MSN, my email address is andyloh74@hotmail.com

  20. #100

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    sorry princess, off topic too much in ur thread le.
    nvm its okie.. its okie to have a variety of things right.. if not things do get stale and boring...
    Have you read IT???

Page 5 of 15 FirstFirst ... 3456710 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •