Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 271011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Looking for photographers

Quote Originally Posted by lil_princess
    Sion: *ahem*.... was i pointing my fingers at you? if you have read too fast, please do read it again..... I was referring to those "who do not have the guts to offer for the fear of being rejected"... Did I say of you or anyone else who because of having "other more productive, profitable and rewarding photographic pursuits" to not to offer? Read slowly next time...
    I didn't say you say I do not have the guts to offer for the fear of being rejected. All I implied was I said I personally don't do model photography because I don't see $$$ in it.

BY the way I read your post at thre speed of 6 words per minute.

Sion: *ahem*.... was i pointing my fingers at you? if you have read too fast, please do read it again..... I was referring to those "who do not have the guts to offer for the fear of being rejected"... Did I say of you or anyone else who because of having "other more productive, profitable and rewarding photographic pursuits" to not to offer? Read slowly next time...

Godzilla Invades: I would prefer meeting up a few and not a group. A princess doesnt like to be tormented.
    not say Sion must be aim ppl like me liao...

too bad my pics can't be loaded into the internet as i have agreements with parties for non-disclosure. so i can only show in person... if i were to do that, i will also do to your pics as well, you would'nt want that do you...

btw princess, do you actually know its kinda tough being a model? a group don't torment you, the sun might, do you need someone to carry a fan & a umbrella for you?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    btw princess, do you actually know its kinda tough being a model? a group don't torment you, the sun might, do you need someone to carry a fan & a umbrella for you?
    Hey, you want to turn from a photographer to be a fan-&-umbrella holder?

There might be a long queue there too.

Quote Originally Posted by lavenderlilz
    Anyway my post on written consent was directed at those photographers who think its ok to do without written consent. It wasn't directed at you.
    Then my apologies to you for misunderstanding your words. But just to let you let you know, would I be so ignorant to not know that there have to be a written consent?

I do know that black and white carries more weight.
    For goodness sake, I study business law.
    My lecturer has done a great job in teaching me.
    And I have done a good job in remembering and applying what I have learnt!
    Have you read IT???

Then my apologies to you for misunderstanding your words. But just to let you let you know, would I be so ignorant to not know that there have to be a written consent?

No worries. I won't know what you do or study until you say so now right?

Angry

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    Hey, you want to turn from a photographer to be a fan-&-umbrella holder?

There might be a long queue there too.
    No lah... i only suggesting to her that princess shouldn't be a model... oops...

just joking...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

That explains your level of English.

Girl with beauty and brains.....

ok...dear all....do allow me to offer my advice....

maybe there's some misunderstanding here....even if it may be a tfp....she does have her rights to choose her own photographers here..... maybe the last few where anyone could sign up like a normal model shoot confused ppl here.... so i feel she's kind of right to post tt she should see some online albums to choose her photogs here....

and i guess the "heat" resulted because of the teasing...which is so incessant in cs these days.... y dun we all retain our professionalism and juz post out sites here and keep quiet..... (ok i know i got a few OT's here where i was talking trash wif my fwen...my apologies given)

from my understanding...she's not over the age of the majority...then as photogs u should know tt there is this thing called a minor model release form.... whereby the parents/legal guardian's signature has to be there...anyone who has never seen one before can pm me.... i can show u my template...which i use coz i shoot babies v often too....i guess its the same thing...

and for teenage models...normally it would be nice to have parents/siblings ard during the shoot...its called a neutral party....coz normally...in a model release form...there has to be one person who did not partake in shooting to act as a neutral witness isnt it....

so wats the big idea here?

juz giving my noobie 2 cts here....

cheers..

Shoot more photograph la..

A simple request for phototaking can be escalate into all this.

Let the threadstarter choose her photographer.

I think you should not be jumping on peopl like that, especially when it's well intentioned advice.

Humility is a virtue, remember that.

Current Temperature in CS room : 1,839.37 Degrees C

Anyway my post on written consent was directed at those photographers who think its ok to do without written consent. It wasn't directed at you.
    I knew that it was directed at me leh.

This time I read all posts at the speed of 2 words per minute.

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    I knew that it was directed at me leh.

This time I read all posts at the speed of 2 words per minute.
    Why would I wanna direct it at you when its not "profitable" for you to shoot models (pro/otherwise)?

u all the bullets dun any how shoot.. alot of innocent bystanders around...

/me hurt by the machine gun from Sion... lavenderlilz & princess...

joking lah... trying to spray some newater over everybody...

Guys, can we stop cooking up a storm here?
    Have you read IT???

Why would I wanna direct it at you when its not "profitable" for you to shoot models (pro/otherwise)?
    Sorry. It was a misdirection.

I should read your post slower.

Guys, can we stop cooking up a storm here?
    I don't think anyone is trying to cook up a storm here. The last few post are just friendly OTs and it happen all the time and it does helps to bump up this thread. Anyway glad you've taken a step backwards. For those who're still feeling some heat, relax, breath in, breath out, breath in, breath out.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    u all the bullets dun any how shoot.. alot of innocent bystanders around...

/me hurt by the machine gun from Sion... lavenderlilz & princess...

joking lah... trying to spray some newater over everybody...
    Fills the mistmaker with Perrier
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

Lens for a Girl
    Season 1

One Woman
    200 posts

Who will be the winner?
    Who will she choose?

Lens for a Girl I

Its a battlefield out there- if youre not making your moves, the next guy will be.

Its not about falling in love; its just about getting the girl. The smooth charm, the right moves, the suave charisma.

Can you tell her everything she wants to hear, give her everything she wants to have, and surprise her with the extras?

Eye For A Lens is about guys who are charming, intelligent, and confident enough to believe they have what it takes to get the girl.

Theyve talked the talk, now its time to walk the walk. Enter lil' princess. Shes attractive, outgoing, and very single. Shes be the one to have eager guys knocking on her door.

Savvy to the posing game and no pushover, she is going to be a challenge. In Eye For A lens were going to see the best of the pack go head to head. Every post, the guys will get to work their game and try to out maneuver each other in this competition for lil' Pricess. At the end of it, only one man will be left standing.

Coming to a forum near you

* Some text have been taken from Mediacorp Website

Csers Oustered so far (judged from the way they interact with Lil' Princess)

1. Sion
    2. Del_CtrlnoAlt
    3. lavenderlilz
    4. Razor
    It is easier to critique than to create ; www.razin-photography.com
    My studio is available for rent

Quote Originally Posted by razor
    Lens for a Girl
    Season 1

One Woman
    200 posts

Who will be the winner?
    Who will she choose?

Lens for a Girl I

Its a battlefield out there- if youre not making your moves, the next guy will be.

Its not about falling in love; its just about getting the girl. The smooth charm, the right moves, the suave charisma.

Can you tell her everything she wants to hear, give her everything she wants to have, and surprise her with the extras?

Eye For A Lens is about guys who are charming, intelligent, and confident enough to believe they have what it takes to get the girl.

Theyve talked the talk, now its time to walk the walk. Enter lil' princess. Shes attractive, outgoing, and very single. Shes be the one to have eager guys knocking on her door.

Savvy to the posing game and no pushover, she is going to be a challenge. In Eye For A lens were going to see the best of the pack go head to head. Every post, the guys will get to work their game and try to out maneuver each other in this competition for lil' Pricess. At the end of it, only one man will be left standing.

Coming to a forum near you

* Some text have been taken from Mediacorp Website

Csers Oustered so far (judged from the way they interact with Lil' Princess)

1. Sion
    2. Del_CtrlnoAlt
    3. lavenderlilz
    4. Razor
    Razor, naughty hur
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Page 12 of 15 FirstFirst ... 271011121314 ... LastLast