Snapvivor Season 1

One Woman
    180 posts

Who will be the winner?
    Who will she choose?

Snapvivor I
    Outsnap - Outpost - Outoffocus

Coming to a forum near you

Ladies & Gentlemen, its time to pick up the phone and VOTE...that is if you don't want your favourite contestant to be taken off the screen....OOoopppss....sorry wrong channel....

hahah....snapvivor...... juz walk into a makeover studio and take photos la...... not tt ex also.....

thanks people for your fast and flurried PMs.

I sprained my ankle unfortunately so i cant do any shoots in the meantime tho i still have a TVC project on hand...dont know if i can make it with my broken leg!

Princess: Choose wisely and humbly.

Rest of photographers: Shoot professionally.
    www.miatan.com
    blog.miatan.com

haha mia..... i also volunteer to shoot for u..... when ya leg heals......

Quote Originally Posted by snowspeeder
    Ladies & Gentlemen, its time to pick up the phone and VOTE...that is if you don't want your favourite contestant to be taken off the screen....OOoopppss....sorry wrong channel....
    hahaha... contestant no 1. Del_CtrlnoAlt has been DISQUALIFIED... for filling up the wrong application form & posing as an professional photographer...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by student
    I am a student of photography.
    I am not a professional ( well, I am a professional in other ways)
    I don't have a portfolio (I have a few images)

I noticed you are also a student.
    You are not a professional (but you are a "professional student" at this point)
    You have a few images, but like me, no portfolio (that is why you are asking for this shoot, right?)

So we are equally matched, right?

But I am a little "older" than you. So I will "give" a little.

I offer you a one-to-one photography session.

You don't like to have many people "shooting" you. I don't like many people (I prefer none) shooting alongside me. I offer you a shoot using FILM, and only black & white film.

And OK, let me generous. I will offer you a shoot using my 4x5 camera (Don't know what that is? Find out! You are a student!)

And I offer you a way of photography that you might have not thought of. I will NOT teach you to pose. I will ALLOW you to be yourself. I will not make a caricature of you,

How about that?

The best offer I ever seen in this thread...

Hmmm.....LUNCH TIME!

Break time!

Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla Invades
    Hmmm.....LUNCH TIME!

Break time!
    How about some lunch time entertainment?

+1 before close / lock

+1 post before thread is locked
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Quote Originally Posted by Petf69
    Interesting words from Student.

Princess, u are lucky to get this offer from The "Student"....

grab it...
    Simon Wong is The Best here. He's your key to fame and fortune and the opportunity to be a top Singapore model.

Look at how he has turned Constance into a celebrity model.

For those who has their skepticism that I'm not a lass, Let me give you a . So why not let me have my dubiety that some of those who offered to be of service to me, are lechers? C'mon, get a life.

I cant believe that people would actually thought up of similar reality shows just because of my simple request.

Through many replies there are, I can see some of you have the lack of confidence and also the fear of not being chosen by me. Hence, much animosity I can sense lurking around.

For those who wants to carrry on with the crazy and silly "reality show". Lets put a halt to that huh. Its so OT.

Anyway I have looked thru many of the portfolios. And I will be deciding this over the weekend.

And for those who do not have the guts to offer for the fear of being rejected: if you dun try, you will never succeed. and if you fail, try try try again, till you succeed". I dun only mean for this, anything in life. You should be having a optimistic mindset. Stop the pessimistic YOU!

p/s: my birthday is in June, so i have not reached the age of eighteen. for those who wants to use it as a dagger and shoot right at me, please pause for a second.

(pause)

my parents are cool about it. they know what im doing. they know im right and level-headed enough to make such choices in my life. and i love 'em.
    Have you read IT???

Quote Originally Posted by lil_princess
    And for those who do not have the guts to offer for the fear of being rejected: if you dun try, you will never succeed. and if you fail, try try try again, till you succeed". I dun only mean for this, anything in life. You should be having a optimistic mindset. Stop the pessimistic YOU!
    How do you know we haven't succeeded in our chosen area of photography?

We don't offer our service because we have other more productive, profitable and rewarding photographic pursuits.

Come on guys, be nice.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

p/s: my birthday is in June, so i have not reached the age of eighteen.
    On this technicality - it would be better in the interests of all parties involved if there is written parental consent for any shoots that take place before your birthday.

So let's meet up then?

There is a few gatherings of photographers around Spinelli's, or you can try SEED. We will be more than happy to meet you in person. If what you say is the truth, then I am sure there is nothing to hide.

From there you can view our portfolios and more. After that we can discuss further on how to do up your portfolio.

Hope to meet you soon.

Sion: *ahem*.... was i pointing my fingers at you? if you have read too fast, please do read it again..... I was referring to those "who do not have the guts to offer for the fear of being rejected"... Did I say of you or anyone else who because of having "other more productive, profitable and rewarding photographic pursuits" to not to offer? Read slowly next time...

yqt: Thanks for being nice. Its such a shame that a number of men whould actually gang up to be nasty to a young lady! How ungentlemanly!

lavenderlilz: And if I were to say my parents are cool about it, obviously there will be a written parental consent. Please analyse!

Godzilla Invades: I would prefer meeting up a few and not a group. A princess doesnt like to be tormented.
    Have you read IT???

Some cool mist spray is needed here .

LP, Check out my gallery if you want.But I don't really do people shots lol.
    We live in an age when unnecessary things are our only necessities. - Oscar Wilde

Sion: *ahem*.... was i pointing my fingers at you? if you have read too fast, please do read it again..... I was referring to those "who do not have the guts to offer for the fear of being rejected"... Did I say of you or anyone else who because of having "other more productive, profitable and rewarding photographic pursuits" to not to offer? Read slowly next time...

yqt: Thanks for being nice. Its such a shame that a number of men whould actually gang up to be nasty to a young lady! How ungentlemanly!

lavenderlilz: And if I were to say my parents are cool about it, obviously there will be a written parental consent. Please analyse!

Godzilla Invades: I would prefer meeting up a few and not a group. A princess doesnt like to be tormented.

Sion:
    My my my, no need to be so rude here. Some people can say their folks are cool about things but does it necessarily imply that there will be WRITTEN consent? They may have thought oral consent would have been sufficient that written consent can be dispensed with. Maybe you should analyse.

Quote Originally Posted by lavenderlilz
    My my my, no need to be so rude here. Some people can say their folks are cool about things but does it necessarily imply that there will be WRITTEN consent? They may have thought oral consent would have been sufficient that written consent can be dispensed with. Maybe you should analyse.
    Anyway my post on written consent was directed at those photographers who think its ok to do without written consent. It wasn't directed at you.

Page 11 of 15 FirstFirst ... 6910111213 ... LastLast