Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 589101112 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 200 of 289

Thread: Looking for photographers

  1. #181
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,152

    Default

    Interesting words from Student.

    Princess, u are lucky to get this offer from The "Student"....

    grab it...

  2. #182
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Woody Land
    Posts
    1,743

    Default

    Snapvivor Season 1

    One Woman
    180 posts
    4,390 views

    Who will be the winner?
    Who will she choose?

    Snapvivor I
    Outsnap - Outpost - Outoffocus


    Coming to a forum near you
    It is easier to critique than to create ; www.razin-photography.com
    My studio is available for rent

  3. #183
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor
    Snapvivor Season 1

    One Woman
    180 posts
    4,390 views

    Who will be the winner?
    WHo will she choose?

    Snapvivor I
    Outsnap - Outpost - Outoffocus
    Coming to a forum near you


    maybe name it as The Modelorette...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  4. #184
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default

    I din't follow thru all the thread but non of the pros here have volunteered their services it seems..

    What you want is a TFP/TFCD. You want it free you want it good? Even newbie Photogs used to get PAID to shoot newbie models in the past. Now we are waiting to be the CHOSEN ONE...

    Too many photogs offering free services.. this photography is getting a bad name

    What is the world coming to..

  5. #185
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Cons digger.
    Posts
    3,924

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor
    Snapvivor Season 1

    One Woman
    180 posts
    4,390 views

    Who will be the winner?
    Who will she choose?

    Snapvivor I
    Outsnap - Outpost - Outoffocus


    Coming to a forum near you
    I think it shouldn't be snapvivor.. should be "Lens for a Girl" since we're in singapore
    How fortunate for leaders that men do not think. - Adolf Hitler

  6. #186

    Lightbulb

    Quote Originally Posted by yanyewkay
    I din't follow thru all the thread but non of the pros here have volunteered their services it seems..

    What you want is a TFP/TFCD. You want it free you want it good? Even newbie Photogs used to get PAID to shoot newbie models in the past. Now we are waiting to be the CHOSEN ONE...

    Too many photogs offering free services.. this photography is getting a bad name

    What is the world coming to..
    don't fret, don't fret.

    words will get around and we will see more propositions of such kind.

  7. #187
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    wow... model same age as me... wow...... wow.... wow.... wow.... gt pics ?

  8. #188

    Lightbulb

    don't be so tee ko! pics already up. scan thru 180+ posts. have fun.

  9. #189
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Woody Land
    Posts
    1,743

    Default

    Lens for a Girl
    Season 1


    One Woman
    200 posts
    4,500 views

    Who will be the winner?
    Who will she choose?

    Lens for a Girl I


    Its a battlefield out there- if youre not making your moves, the next guy will be.

    Its not about falling in love; its just about getting the girl. The smooth charm, the right moves, the suave charisma.

    Can you tell her everything she wants to hear, give her everything she wants to have, and surprise her with the extras?

    Eye For A Lens is about guys who are charming, intelligent, and confident enough to believe they have what it takes to get the girl.

    Theyve talked the talk, now its time to walk the walk. Enter lil' princess. Shes attractive, outgoing, and very single. Shes be the one to have eager guys knocking on her door.

    Savvy to the posing game and no pushover, she is going to be a challenge. In Eye For A lens were going to see the best of the pack go head to head. Every post, the guys will get to work their game and try to out maneuver each other in this competition for lil' Pricess. At the end of it, only one man will be left standing.




    Coming to a forum near you

    * Some text have been taken from Mediacorp Website
    It is easier to critique than to create ; www.razin-photography.com
    My studio is available for rent

  10. #190

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tempus
    I see this thread as a way of increasing my postings. So ignore me
    me too..!!! cheapo me..!!

  11. #191
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    hErE lAh
    Posts
    975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by porshee
    Its really sad..
    The way this goes, "Clubsnap" will become a cheapskate site..

    Yalor - its degenerating into "CheapSnap"

  12. #192
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Last planet from the sun
    Posts
    2,822

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by razor
    Lens for a Girl
    Season 1


    One Woman
    200 posts
    4,500 views

    Who will be the winner?
    Who will she choose?

    Lens for a Girl I


    Its a battlefield out there- if youre not making your moves, the next guy will be.

    Its not about falling in love; its just about getting the girl. The smooth charm, the right moves, the suave charisma.

    Can you tell her everything she wants to hear, give her everything she wants to have, and surprise her with the extras?

    Eye For A Lens is about guys who are charming, intelligent, and confident enough to believe they have what it takes to get the girl.

    Theyve talked the talk, now its time to walk the walk. Enter lil' princess. Shes attractive, outgoing, and very single. Shes be the one to have eager guys knocking on her door.

    Savvy to the posing game and no pushover, she is going to be a challenge. In Eye For A lens were going to see the best of the pack go head to head. Every post, the guys will get to work their game and try to out maneuver each other in this competition for lil' Pricess. At the end of it, only one man will be left standing.




    Coming to a forum near you

    * Some text have been taken from Mediacorp Website
    Monkey......why are you still at home?

    Do you know you have an appointment with me at 10am?

  13. #193
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Woody Land
    Posts
    1,743

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Monkey......why are you still at home?

    Do you know you have an appointment with me at 10am?
    On da way... he he
    It is easier to critique than to create ; www.razin-photography.com
    My studio is available for rent

  14. #194
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    4,152

    Default

    Good one Razor Bro.

  15. #195

    Default

    wah seh, i tot wad post sia take me 30min to read finish this post. so happening =x professional onli shoot professional lol =x jk dont flame me =x

  16. #196

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Kelvin^Newbie
    wah seh, i tot wad post sia take me 30min to read finish this post. so happening =x professional onli shoot professional lol =x jk dont flame me =x
    The Clubsnap bros are pampering her ....
    sigh...

  17. #197

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by porshee
    The Clubsnap bros are pampering her ....
    sigh...
    student shoot student, newbie shoot newbie =x i student + newbie let me shoot u? jk... i just come and join the fun nia lol

  18. #198

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by porshee
    The Clubsnap bros are pampering her ....
    sigh...
    How sure are you it's a she?

    Somehow I smell a rat in a making........

    I will only believe if she is willing to meet us up.....or else nothing is real.

    Please check her age before you all commit in shooting her.

    If you look at what happen to the other lockup thread of wenPLUSam (apparently both girls maybe underage and shooting without any consent from the adults)

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=132964

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=133192

  19. #199

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Godzilla Invades
    How sure are you it's a she?

    Somehow I smell a rat in a making........

    I will only believe if she is willing to meet us up.....or else nothing is real.

    Please check her age before you all commit in shooting her.

    If you look at what happen to the other lockup thread of wenPLUSam (apparently both girls maybe underage and shooting without any consent from the adults)

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=132964

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=133192
    Think she's a lady indeed, but this forums has only boosted her ego..

    Maybe she should just seek ELITE or PHANTOM Model management... Then this forums wouldnt degrade...

  20. #200

    Default

    haha post wadever you wan i think this will be lock soon wahahahaha =x

Page 10 of 15 FirstFirst ... 589101112 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •