27th May 2005, 12:02 PM
Events photography workshop/course
To those who are interested in learning events photography,
Digital Exchange in partnership with Lighthouse Images is conducting a course on events photography starting on the 7th June 2005 between 7pm to 10pm.
The course will run for 6 weeks on every Tuesday + 2 sessions on critique. After the 6 weeks course, students are encouraged to participate in events so that we could go through the critique with the images taken during the events coverage.
The course would cover the following:
1. technicality of camera settings for events coverage
2. flash photography in events and the various type of flash
3. non-flash photography in events
3. what makes a good event picture
4. dos and don'ts of events photography
5. image processing
6. intellectual property - what's yours and what's not - how to cover yourself?
Course fee: 280 per person
Max students: 8
Current signed up list:
Instructor: Arik Chan
Lighthouse Images 175 B Geylang Rd Singapore 389247
Tel: 65 67436434
Fax: 65 68423963
For those who are interested, pls email me at firstname.lastname@example.org for queries and payment details.