Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: "EYES - Trail to Lost Horizon" Photography Exhibition by Steven Yee

PSS opening hour:
    Monday to Friday 2pm to 10pm
    Sat & Sun 12pm to 6pm
    closed on public holiday

The exhibition has extended to early July. See ya.

BY the way, most of my shots are done in JPEG as my workflow is catered for JPEG shooting. With Photoshop CS for post processing, I am happy with the results.

I hardly shoot RAW format. For me, there is little need for it. RAW file take up too much space and it does not suit my shooting style. For those who shoot with me, they will know the reason. Heeheehee.

Quote Originally Posted by Steven Yee
    haha, well, I do not own VR lenses. I am pretty traditional. My Lowepro Stealth reporter 300 bag now usually have the following:

(5) 18-70mm (my all time favourite)
    No kidding (my jaw almost drop), in your recent exhibition, my initial impression was you had those high end lenses such as AF-S 17-55 or 17-35.
    Last edited by billpepsi; 18th June 2005 at 03:28 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by jeffhiew
    No kidding (my jaw almost drop), in your recent exhibition, my initial impression was you had those high end lenses such as AF-S 17-55 or 17-35.
    Goes to show that u dun need the so called "trinity lens" to produce excellent images. It's all about the art of seeing ... creating an image ...

Quote Originally Posted by jeffhiew
    well well well. I wish I had those lenses but not within my budget as of now leh. My only fast lenses are the 80-200 ED and 50mm f1.8.

For the Shangrila trip, I used the Nikon D70 DSLR. I just got my D2X only recently.

well well well. I wish I had those lenses but not within my budget as of now leh. My only fast lenses are the 80-200 ED and 50mm f1.8.

For the Shangrila trip, I used the Nikon D70 DSLR. I just got my D2X only recently.
    How I wished to have D2x ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    How I wished to have D2x ...
    aiyah, your D2H is good enough for many types of shots. 8fps!

To me, the camera body is more important than the lenses. Using the D2X or D2H is like driving a Ferrari on a race track, the lenses are the tyres. What is more important is the engine, the interior and special features. Next in importance are the lenses (tyres).

To me, the camera body is more important than the lenses. Using the D2X or D2H is like driving a Ferrari on a race track, the lenses are the tyres. What is more important is the engine, the interior and special features. Next in importance are the lenses (tyres).

Mr. Santa Claus (if you are listening), I wish for a Dee-To-X for this Chirtsmas too
    Last edited by billpepsi; 20th June 2005 at 07:28 AM.

Wrong leh ... driving D2H is like driving Mercedes while driving D2x ... then is like Ferrari ...

So I needs and wished to have a Ferrari .... for this christmas too ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

PSS opening hour:
    Monday to Friday 2pm to 10pm
    Sat & Sun 12pm to 6pm
    closed on public holiday

The exhibition has extended to early July. See ya.

BY the way, most of my shots are done in JPEG as my workflow is catered for JPEG shooting. With Photoshop CS for post processing, I am happy with the results.

I hardly shoot RAW format. For me, there is little need for it. RAW file take up too much space and it does not suit my shooting style. For those who shoot with me, they will know the reason. Heeheehee.
    Ya Man.... for you to shoot in RAW, you will need 80gb CF card and not the 1gb 80x CF cards!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12