Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 73

Thread: C.S.I (Crime Scene Investigators) Thread I: Where Evidence Never Lies

  1. #21
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    me no scv so cannot watch...
    only can watch on channel 5...

    but i love e series, next to ally mcbeal/friends.
    my top 3 fav shows..
    haven addicted la u... lol.. haven onli...

  2. #22
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Hi.


    Got the CSI: Las Vegas Season 1 and CSI: Miami Seasons 1 and 2 from Amazon. Waiting for the price to drop during the festivities before I pounce again ...
    Last edited by Adam Goi; 28th May 2005 at 11:25 PM.

  3. #23

    Default

    I enjoy CSI New York.

    CSI Miami on the other hand.....is a hit and miss for me. David Caruso's Lt Horatio Caine just irritates me on some subconscious level. Emily Procter's perkiness helps to offset him though.

  4. #24
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    heh.. to be frank.. i onli watched CSI Season 1 and the CSI NY, and the recent seasons at AXN.. hehehehe...

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    heh.. to be frank.. i onli watched CSI Season 1 and the CSI NY, and the recent seasons at AXN.. hehehehe...
    hahaha one episode was all it took to get me hooked

  6. #26
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rebbot
    hahaha one episode was all it took to get me hooked
    heh.. same.... lol... and the best part was they used Nikon cameras... and it hooked me for life....

  7. #27
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Ah ... then you must save up to get the DVDs ... it's worth every dime (got them from US) ... now I'm doing my own kind of top 10 so that arrange them and enjoy hours of good entertainment!

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    heh.. to be frank.. i onli watched CSI Season 1 and the CSI NY, and the recent seasons at AXN.. hehehehe...

  8. #28
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi
    Ah ... then you must save up to get the DVDs ... it's worth every dime (got them from US) ... now I'm doing my own kind of top 10 so that arrange them and enjoy hours of good entertainment!
    no nid la.. we have adam here who will help us.. or we can go his house and watch a CSI marathon of ur best 10 episodes... whahaha

  9. #29

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    no nid la.. we have adam here who will help us.. or we can go his house and watch a CSI marathon of ur best 10 episodes... whahaha
    when when??? I provide popcorn wahahaha

  10. #30

    Default

    Caught every single episode from Season 1 to Season 5. This is THE only TV show I watch. Las Vegas and New York is good, more thots go into writing the script. Miami is like the dumb blond version hehe

  11. #31
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kenshinz
    Caught every single episode from Season 1 to Season 5. This is THE only TV show I watch. Las Vegas and New York is good, more thots go into writing the script. Miami is like the dumb blond version hehe
    Miami.. is for the ones who like pretty girls get slaugthered or murdered after knowing things they shouldnt.. hahhaa.. =p

  12. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    Miami.. is for the ones who like pretty girls get slaugthered or murdered after knowing things they shouldnt.. hahhaa.. =p
    And also for Emily Proctor fans (me). I really liked her character in The West Wing.

    Another really good TV series is Alias.

  13. #33

    Default

    Funny CSI moment:


    Catherine: ...blah blah....me me me me me.......I haven't had sex in six months!!

    Gil:.......what can I do to help?


    Catherine: (funny expression on face)


    Gil: (hastily)....your career! I mean your career!


  14. #34
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    lol.. i think if theres a pic to show her funny expression, that would help.. so anyone dare to do a murder scene crime shoot ? whahahaha

  15. #35
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    haha.. adam's so quiet... whahaha...

  16. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    lol.. i think if theres a pic to show her funny expression, that would help.. so anyone dare to do a murder scene crime shoot ? whahahaha
    Well, Catherine only has ONE funny expression (must be all the facelifts and botox). You only need to see it once.

    P.S. This current season has really been entertaining. Greg finally becomes a CSI, Sarah gets all jealous when she sees how very well Grissom and Sophia get along (much better than her previous failed attempts to get Grissom's attention), and Catherine gets all pissy in her new role as swing shift supervisor. Ecklie is entertaining as hell as the evil bad guy too!
    Last edited by av98m; 27th May 2005 at 09:35 PM.

  17. #37

    Default

    Ecklie is so..... he sure reminds me of someone I know in sch hahaha

  18. #38
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    whaha.... today... freaked out... .... i dreamt of being a photographer got chased by mani char bors... whahah.. =X

  19. #39
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Just placed an order for The Complete CSI: Las Vegas Seasons 3 and 4 ... should things goes well, it'd reach my place in less than 10 days ...

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    haha.. adam's so quiet... whahaha...

  20. #40
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi
    Just placed an order for The Complete CSI: Las Vegas Seasons 3 and 4 ... should things goes well, it'd reach my place in less than 10 days ...

    OO.. las vegas... hmmmm...i kinda like the NY one better.. heh.... but wouldnt mind to see the other series... lol.. as long as pple inside use Nikon. whahaha.. jk jk.. dun beat me pls..

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •