Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Something weird in the mail

Default Something weird in the mail

While checking my mailbox just now, I saw a letter and a small bundle inside, which turned out to be something wrapped in tissue paper with a rubber band over it. So I took it out and unwrapped it, and guess what?

IT WAS SOMEONE'S FREAKING DENTURES!!!!

I was like WTF!! How did it get into my mailbox? Cause I latch the flap on the mailbox to avoid junk mail, and it was still securely fastened.. really, really weird

hahahaha... freaky.

Do they have those express dentures that you can order online and pay via credit card thingy? If yes, then it may be sent to the wrong address.

But I believe it is not possible for dentist to take online orders for dentures as it requires measurement and made to order.

So good luck to you...
    Visit me at my studio: http://www.studiospace.com.sg

Quote Originally Posted by Gymrat76
    While checking my mailbox just now, I saw a letter and a small bundle inside, which turned out to be something wrapped in tissue paper with a rubber band over it. So I took it out and unwrapped it, and guess what?

IT WAS SOMEONE'S FREAKING DENTURES!!!!

I was like WTF!! How did it get into my mailbox? Cause I latch the flap on the mailbox to avoid junk mail, and it was still securely fastened.. really, really weird

Maybe the old aunty delivering mail temporarily placed it there while she sorted out the letters and subsequently forgot to retrieve it.. LOL

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by Firefox
    Maybe the old aunty delivering mail temporarily placed it there while she sorted out the letters and subsequently forgot to retrieve it.. LOL
    i do not think they used 'old aunty' to deliver mails. aunties, yes, i have seen.
    maybe, dentures belonging to a postman/postwoman. mystery solved. finders keepers. you may keep them. hehe.

you wished it to be a F100 right??? too bad bro.....

Loansharks getting more creative in collecting money? Pig head not easy to get so use dentures instead.

"Owe teeth pay teeth!"

Take some photos and post here lah!

Have you checked your family members? Maybe one of them uses dentures? Put a note on the mailbox....Or else, just keep it, and you maybe able to use them yourself later in older age when you have lost your real ones...........

HS

heh... dentures... i have something more digusting to share with u guys...

most of u would know i am working in a hotel resturant as a cook. one morning, as usual i was at my usual routine, going out and check with the guest with the food quality...

so on usual routines, i will pay a visit on the pantry to make sure that the service staffs is not eating stolen food from the buffet area...

and guess wad i found.

a used condom. its obvious that someone was having a quick one at the pantry.
    so i didnt touch it. i am very skeptical as always.. i called for the cleaners to clean that mess up... and i took this matter to the resturant manager and hoped he would do something about it...

he did, and he talked to the service staff about it... and non of them admitted and most of them were females and the males were out of qns since they were seen inside the kitchen at that time cleaning forks and spoons...

and the management decided to dig up the security tapes at that time...

guess wad they saw....

a middle aged, kinda old uncle going inside the pantry for 10mins.... heh.. i guess that needs no explaination wad he did inside yah...

hahahaa... freakish day for me too.. that happened on the mth of feb. when theres high occupancy of both china chinese and japanese guests... hehehhe

go get the CSI team....

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    go get the CSI team....
    juz now got re-show of the CSI rite... dunno u all got see.. whao lao... win liao... wanna start a CSI thread ? whahahaha....

Quote Originally Posted by glennyong

most of u would know i am working in a hotel resturant as a cook. one morning, as usual i was at my usual routine, going out and check with the guest with the food quality...

so on usual routines, i will pay a visit on the pantry to make sure that the service staffs is not eating stolen food from the buffet area...

and guess wad i found.

so i didnt touch it. i am very skeptical as always.. i called for the cleaners to clean that mess up... and i took this matter to the resturant manager and hoped he would do something about it...

he did, and he talked to the service staff about it... and non of them admitted and most of them were females and the males were out of qns since they were seen inside the kitchen at that time cleaning forks and spoons...

guess wad they saw....

a middle aged, kinda old uncle going inside the pantry for 10mins.... heh.. i guess that needs no explaination wad he did inside yah...

hahahaa... freakish day for me too.. that happened on the mth of feb. when theres high occupancy of both china chinese and japanese guests... hehehhe
    Erm... any chance the old uncle 'did it' with the meat like wad Anthony Wong did with the piece of meat in the movie 'Ebola Virus'?

the giant diapers from CSI ?

and guess wad i found.

guess wad they saw....

Alamak! Thats me! Can you give me the tape? Please destroy it!!!

juz now got re-show of the CSI rite... dunno u all got see.. whao lao... win liao... wanna start a CSI thread ? whahahaha....
    did u sent in the sample for testing....

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    did u sent in the sample for testing....
    it was disposed immediately.....

it was disposed immediately.....
    source disposed, what about the target/victim ?

Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    source disposed, what about the target/victim ?
    thats where CSI should come in...

sadly, theres no target, the victim was unknown, the culprit was believed to be a japanese guest.

however the guest came in the next few days.. but no more hanky panky.. we maintain our usual round, but there will be a service staff at the pantry cleaning some forks for show... hahahaha

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast