Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 132

Thread: Registration For Lumix World Activity has Started

  1. #1

    Default Registration For Lumix World Activity has Started

    Confirmed List for the 1st Lumix World Activity

    1) tkp77 / Francis Tan (FZ20 mounted in D70 Casing & Kit Lens)
    2) awongkk / Alex Wong
    3) LifeWorld:Sim Ivan:FZ20
    4) AncientMariner / Jay Kay Chan, FZ10/LTZ10/FX5
    5) Rogersk8ter/Roger Ang, FZ20
    6) acetylcholine fz1
    7) josho / josh / FZ20
    8) JimDavis / George Tan /FZ10
    9) budiman10/Ali Budiman/FZ20
    10) Ivan / FZ20
    11) k3nn3th03 ( Kenneth ) / FZ20
    12) Howdy (Anthony) / FZ1/FZ20
    13) Hong Jia / FZ10
    14) codling / malcolm / fz20
    15) Jack Chen / FZ 20
    16) snapsnap135/ Leonard / FZ20
    17) balilane/ bah lee/ FZ20
    18) Lynch / Kelv / FZ20
    19) sunkist/vincent/fz20
    20) sunkist gf/nana/fx2
    21) ZinY / Ken / FZ20
    22) Kinmen/FZ20
    23) chianchiek / CC / FZ20
    24) Pointer / FZ20
    25) unseen / FZ5
    26) dominator / FZ5

    The 26 Abv Mentioned Participants are invited to Panasonic Building
    on 4th June 2005 at 10am for the Official Registration of the Lumix World Activity which will be held on 26th June 2005, Singapore Zoological Garden 9am.

    Venue: For Registration

    No. 2 Jalan Kilang Barat
    Jalan Bukit Merah
    Panasonic Building
    Ground Level Customer Service Centre

    +Please Bring your Identity Card, Purchase receipt and Warranty Card.
    +A short briefing will be conducted.
    +If Any changes Pls inform in a week advance.
    +Any Change or query pls call 62772398/87.

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,777
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Registration closed? (I can see that there is a wolf in sheep's clothing somewhere in this thread).

    Or can I still register for the event?

  3. #3

    Default

    Har? you see only 1 ah?

    I see at least 4 doom, doom, doom, doom doo doom, doom doo doom.. "Luke, I am your father" here hahahahahahahaha

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten
    Registration closed? (I can see that there is a wolf in sheep's clothing somewhere in this thread).

    Or can I still register for the event?
    RH

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,777
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Papa Vader, do I hear you calling .....

    Go zoo FOC, can I join in? I just claim back my FZ10 from pawnshop .....

  5. #5

    Default

    I'll probably gatecrash, pay the $14 to learn from the masters... just need to hide behind the lumixers.... doom, doom, doom, doom doo doom, doom doo doom.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten
    Papa Vader, do I hear you calling .....

    Go zoo FOC, can I join in? I just claim back my FZ10 from pawnshop .....
    RH

  6. #6
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,777
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Seriously, I am now armed with the FZ10 (don't play play) so can I go zoo with the rest ......... FOC. Yours sincerely, Desperate man .

  7. #7
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    96

    Default

    registration really closed huh? i really wanna go...

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuhiko
    registration really closed huh? i really wanna go...
    i guess if u r willing to pay, i dun think the zoo will keep u out...

    my suggestion is, pay and follow along...

    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    96

    Default

    wah..very fierce leh..because i be having camp at NYP, den early morning must wake up and chiong down to Zoo, den later still must go for the PLUG..really shag sia

    don't think i can make it for the zoo wan lah..so i think i go for the PLUG outing loh..

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuhiko
    wah..very fierce leh..because i be having camp at NYP, den early morning must wake up and chiong down to Zoo, den later still must go for the PLUG..really shag sia

    don't think i can make it for the zoo wan lah..so i think i go for the PLUG outing loh..
    fierce ??

    i hope its not my words ...

    if so, sorry...

    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

  11. #11
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by k3nn3th03
    fierce ??

    i hope its not my words ...

    if so, sorry...

    His fierce = siong lah!!!

  12. #12

    Default

    Read Carefully the first post on this thread.

    Zoo outing registration at Panasonic building on the 4 Jun 10am.

    Actual visit to zoo is 26th June 2005

    Dun anyhow chiong here chiong here.. wait

    Quote Originally Posted by Tetsuhiko
    wah..very fierce leh..because i be having camp at NYP, den early morning must wake up and chiong down to Zoo, den later still must go for the PLUG..really shag sia

    don't think i can make it for the zoo wan lah..so i think i go for the PLUG outing loh..
    RH

  13. #13
    Moderator John Teoh's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    Tampines, Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    2,059

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhair78
    Read Carefully the first post on this thread.

    Zoo outing registration at Panasonic building on the 4 Jun 10am.

    Actual visit to zoo is 26th June 2005

    Dun anyhow chiong here chiong here.. wait
    Be careful later you chiong to the Zoo and see no one there

    Cheers
    John

  14. #14
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,777
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by rhair78
    Read Carefully the first post on this thread.

    Zoo outing registration at Panasonic building on the 4 Jun 10am.

    Actual visit to zoo is 26th June 2005

    Dun anyhow chiong here chiong here.. wait
    Guys, this is pretty misleading ..... if registration for Zoo outing on 26/6/2005 is 4/6/2005, it means that we can still register and go to the Zoo with the gang .... without paying, right??? (Just have to produce Lumix product receipt and warranty card to qualify).

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    96

    Default

    paiseh..yesterday abit blur...

  16. #16
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Hougang
    Posts
    96

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten
    Guys, this is pretty misleading ..... if registration for Zoo outing on 26/6/2005 is 4/6/2005, it means that we can still register and go to the Zoo with the gang .... without paying, right??? (Just have to produce Lumix product receipt and warranty card to qualify).
    if possible, then i would like to register also..

  17. #17
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Tampines
    Posts
    8,167

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten
    Guys, this is pretty misleading ..... if registration for Zoo outing on 26/6/2005 is 4/6/2005, it means that we can still register and go to the Zoo with the gang .... without paying, right??? (Just have to produce Lumix product receipt and warranty card to qualify).
    Well, if registration only goiven to the 26 persons in the confirmed list
    as in post#1, then no chance liao loh...

    I also want to join but saw the thread too late....

  18. #18

    Default

    The Registering of the outing is only for the confirmed list , read previous thread about outing for Lumix world... ...maybe ppl who miss this chance can go to the 2nd one Jurong Birdpark.

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Posts
    9,777
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by keith10w
    The Registering of the outing is only for the confirmed list , read previous thread about outing for Lumix world... ...maybe ppl who miss this chance can go to the 2nd one Jurong Birdpark.
    What if some out of the 26 fail to turn up? Shouldn't there be places reserved for those who want to go?

  20. #20

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zenten
    What if some out of the 26 fail to turn up? Shouldn't there be places reserved for those who want to go?
    i am only suggesting...

    maybe there is a reserve list...

    then for the 26 confirm pple, if they cannot make it last min due to unforseen things, then pple from the reserve list can fill up the place...

    well, its only my tots...

    then 2nd, got jurong BP meh ??
    Stress Man @ work... :bigeyes:

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •