Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 48 of 48

Thread: Liverpool Wins!!!!!

  1. #41
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by sunnyday
    i oso think that way
    even uefa dun allow us to defend..so be it
    we won it n KEPT it for goodness sake
    the ORIGINAL..not a replica
    the main thing always is, to have it once before is better than none at all!

    its a long long road! and where's Michael Owen?!?!

    so he left to win trophies else where????
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    i'm sure man utd had a replica made.

    next season!! looking forward to it already!
    i don;t mind if we can't defend it. i'm only too happy to have won the cup!!!

    at least once when i'm alive!!!
    Yah man!!! Historic win and I'm very glad to witness it....what a great great feeling after soo many years barren from Europe's top prize, and being the "underdog" team to others like Man U, etc. Its good to be back yah!!!

  3. #43
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    the main thing always is, to have it once before is better than none at all!

    its a long long road! and where's Michael Owen?!?!

    so he left to win trophies else where????
    Crying silently in Real Madrid's dressing room?

  4. #44
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Bedok Reservoir
    Posts
    395

    Default

    i think it's destiny
    rem the qualifier..losing 1-0 at home
    grp stages..not playing really well
    last game..1-0 at half time..needing to win by 2
    juve game..u noe the story
    chelsea game..the "goal"..the 95th min miss
    milan..3-0 at half time..the 118th min double miss
    i could go on 4ever on stuff which could have happen which could have made liverpool go out of the champs league
    how can anyone write a script like that??
    prolly used up all the luck for tis year champs league..

  5. #45
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Yah man!!! Historic win and I'm very glad to witness it....what a great great feeling after soo many years barren from Europe's top prize, and being the "underdog" team to others like Man U, etc. Its good to be back yah!!!
    ya!! the last time Liverpool won the Cup in 1984, i was still a young boy!

    this is something to remember the great night by!
    i must have woke up my whole block with my screams when Gerrard pulled one back!

    the next block must have been rocked when i banged my table and screamed when Scimer made it 3-2!

    the whole of WoodBridge must have been shaking when Alonso rounds it up with 3-3~~!! woooohooooo!!!

    the best of it all, there's a collective loud screams and shouts after my first scream the next two times LIVERPOOL SCORED!!! yeah!!!!! i wonder what's it like in the stadium man!!!

    man!! UNBELIEVABLE FEELING!!!

    needless to say, my whole family suffered the most... !! haha!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  6. #46
    Senior Member Cheesecake's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2003
    Location
    I live in a haunted house!!!!!
    Posts
    16,385

    Default

    i guess this is what memories are made of...

    by the way, its reported that some 4millions turned up on the streets of Liverpool to celebrate LIVERPOOL's TRIUMPHANT RETURN AND PARADE OF THE CUP!!!

    it was awashed in the classic Red of the REDS!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,537

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    the main thing always is, to have it once before is better than none at all!

    its a long long road! and where's Michael Owen?!?!

    so he left to win trophies else where????
    I received a sms - rumours said that Owen committed suicide at home by hammering repeatedly onto his heart.

  8. #48

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake
    ya!! the last time Liverpool won the Cup in 1984, i was still a young boy!

    this is something to remember the great night by!
    i must have woke up my whole block with my screams when Gerrard pulled one back!

    the next block must have been rocked when i banged my table and screamed when Scimer made it 3-2!

    the whole of WoodBridge must have been shaking when Alonso rounds it up with 3-3~~!! woooohooooo!!!

    the best of it all, there's a collective loud screams and shouts after my first scream the next two times LIVERPOOL SCORED!!! yeah!!!!! i wonder what's it like in the stadium man!!!

    man!! UNBELIEVABLE FEELING!!!

    needless to say, my whole family suffered the most... !! haha!
    I was at Penny Black and I will never forget those moments there. Almost as good as being at the stadium itself.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •