Thread: Review of C.C OPTICAL @ Peace Centre

Thumbs down Review of C.C OPTICAL @ Peace Centre

Review of an apparently new "cheap and good" optical shop at Peace Centre called C.C OPTICAL.

Got a transition lens there made. However, when collection the spectacles, I discovered that the lens were bulging out of the metal frame and grossly out of shape, even though my transition lens had no degrees and were very thin. The lens were not flush with the edges of the metal frame and felt like they were gonna pop out at any moment. I wonder how they cut the lens to fit the frame. By hand? This should not be the case. I have made spectacles with many other Singapore vendors and know how a lens should fit a frame. Even though she quoted a lower price than average for it, I regretted it and asked for a refund. I felt like wasted my time and energy going down there in order to get a good deal. Yeah, her price is lower but workmanship and quality is also lower too. Heard that she got all her frames from her home country china. Maybe that explains the inferior quality.

Here is a picture of C.C Optical, it's on the ground level of peace centre.

Default Re: Review of C.C OPTICAL @ Peace Centre

you get what you paid for

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    you get what you paid for
    Nah, I tend to disagree... If you are referring to the materials, maybe so. But this is more towards workmanship.

It's like you gotta pay extra $15 so that the right baby is delivered to you in some hospitals?
    A true photograph need not be explained, nor can it be contained in words.
    ~Ansel Adams

poor quality materials or worksmanship .. to me both are not good