View Poll Results: Which Mediacorpse Channel 8 Drama do you think is the worst and the best?

Voters
15. You may not vote on this poll
  • I hate most all them

3 20.00%
  • I like most of them

0 0%
  • Don't watch them at all

12 80.00%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Which Mediacorpse Channel 8 Drama do you think is the worst and the best?

Default Re: Which Mediacorpse Channel 8 Drama do you think is the worst and the best?

Quote Originally Posted by Halfmoon View Post
    They produced shows for the dead? Hence Media "corpse"...........lol........
    A lot of zombies on TV
    I eats, shoots & leaves

Default Re: Which Mediacorpse Channel 8 Drama do you think is the worst and the best?

Like many I don't watch them. But I can comment cos of those times when I caught them while flipping channels. The acting is predictable and stiff. If it's in the '80s or '90s I can understand. But in 2013? It's like they are acting in a play on a stage rather than a TV serial. Facial expressions and scripts are usually forced and unnatural.

And what's with Gurmit Singh? NDP, New Year countdown, Chinese New Year, Christmas, President Star Charity, TV shows, practically every other event, this guy will be there! He's like an old, heavily used pyjamas with holes. Don't they have any other fresh face?

For some reason, I find HK serials grab my attention more than local production. I still remember that serial about 7 brothers and sisters / mooncakes serial. Everytime we tuned in to that, my eyes were glued to the screen, even though I can only understand about 70% of it. None of the local production can do this to me. I really find local stuff boring and uninventive.

Quote Originally Posted by shierwin View Post

Quite sad
    I'm having monday blues and no entertainment

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12