Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: seriously - is this a good deal - $ 420 for a export Panasonic DMC-G5KK

TS should post the amazon link so we can help check it out

Default Re: seriously - is this a good deal - $ 420 for a export Panasonic DMC-G5KK

Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    TS should post the amazon link so we can help check it out
    I did a search of "Panasonic DMC-G5KK" in Amazon, the only result with $299 I found is

http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-DMC-...sonic+DMC-G5KK
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Default Re: seriously - is this a good deal - $ 420 for a export Panasonic DMC-G5KK

It USD 299 with lens, the price has been adjusted the next day, but I bought it before the price adjustment

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    I did a search of "Panasonic DMC-G5KK" in Amazon, the only result with $299 I found is

http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-DMC-...sonic+DMC-G5KK
    Thanks Uncle Catchlights.

as for TS, please check the Seller's Info and conclude whether it's safe:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/aag/main?ie...A2KDA41TWOCZTZ

Quote Originally Posted by princecharming View Post
    So you already purchased the camera before starting the thread to find out if the price is too good to be true?

yeah, still a bit worried,

I poisoned my friend to get one, after seeing the great price. Tbh, I have no problem trusting Amazon. My experience has been great so far. Furthermore, it's an older model that has been replaced with the G6, and bundle with manual zoom lens instead of the powerzoom. Plus it's kind of a black friday promotion, so price is legitly low.

I believe if u ship with cgw, given the exchange rate, you may avoid the gst. Even if kena, also $28 nia.
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by silvermoon1407 View Post
    I poisoned my friend to get one, after seeing the great price. Tbh, I have no problem trusting Amazon. My experience has been great so far. Furthermore, it's an older model that has been replaced with the G6, and bundle with manual zoom lens instead of the powerzoom. Plus it's kind of a black friday promotion, so price is legitly low.

I believe if u ship with cgw, given the exchange rate, you may avoid the gst. Even if kena, also $28 nia.

i waiting for canon markIII for usd 1299
    then i buy it..

It USD 299 with lens, the price has been adjusted the next day, but I bought it before the price adjustment
    yeah, still a bit worried,
    buy liao than come and ask whether is it good price, isn't it too late?

anyway, such things always happen, the sellers patched up when they knew they made a mistake on pricing.

consider yourself lucky you got a good deal.

Next time I see good deals in Amazon, I start a thread to alert All of you

Next time I see good deals in Amazon, I start a thread to alert All of you
    you need to put [URGENT] in the thread title, so people can catch the deal before run out of stock. lol

Will do, those model are usually old models, you guys sure you are find with it

Will do, those model are usually old models, you guys sure you are find with it
    Actually I don't mind old models.

If Amazon sell Sony A7 or A7R for USD1000 notified me hor. hehe
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post

You'll have to wait for D600 to sell at that price first.
    hi

Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post

if that happens, it prob means that Sony's gonna charge the difference to their lenses instead

waiting for rx1 at 599 and rx100 at 199

Haha , pls do kindly share the news when this happens. I confirm drop everything and go BBB.

you just received an email from Nigeria.

an importer's stock of 100 units of RX1 is stuck at customs and they refuse to release them to him, unless he pays the tax of $1,500.

as his accounts are currently frozen due to the political turmoil in the country, he needs you to help him pay it, and he'll reward you with 3 units of RX1.

you need to answer him now!

If that happen, I will take 2 RX1 and 10 RX100 immediately. Heck, I will even get a couple of spray can of different colour, then spray paint my RX100 to different colour so I can have one different colored RX100 each day.
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast