Thread: Clubsnap Decal?

Default Clubsnap Decal?

Hello all!

dun think this is the right place for this... but moderator tolong help me move to a more suitable place if there is thanx

like to ask if there is (or any intention to make) a clubsnap car decal? I'd be proud to put it on my car

wat do u guys think of this idea?

ClubSNAP Admin

Default Re: Clubsnap Decal?

Two-and-a-half years later, we are finally able to own a Clubsnap car decal. That is definitely much longer waiting time than must anticipated DSLR launches.

Anyway, great looking decal.

Methinks do you really want to display a CS decal? It would only serve to highlight your car as a potential target for thieves! That is, if I was a car thief and when selecting a target, surely I'll go for the car with the CS decal. Why - there may be a chance that in the car boot , there may be camera equipment waiting to be wrongly uplifted.

These are my thoughts. There will be many who won't agree with what I have written. (E.g. the mods who have hit on this to raise funds for CS) So be it! I have spoken my thoughts!

Quote Originally Posted by syl View Post
    Methinks do you really want to display a CS decal? It would only serve to highlight your car as a potential target for thieves! That is, if I was a car thief and when selecting a target, surely I'll go for the car with the CS decal. Why - there may be a chance that in the car boot , there may be camera equipment waiting to be wrongly uplifted.

These are my thoughts. There will be many who won't agree with what I have written. (E.g. the mods who have hit on this to raise funds for CS) So be it! I have spoken my thoughts!
    wise
    words
    indeed.

Quote Originally Posted by syl View Post

Oh dear... Then I better take down my "CHILDREN ON BOARD" decal...
    Jia Wang... "A photo is only as beautiful as the photographer's eyes can see."
    My Eyes ;)