Page 92 of 99 FirstFirst ... 42678287909192939497 ... LastLast
Results 1,821 to 1,840 of 1978

Thread: Sentosa Thread XI (Use wat? "A" for "Awesome","S" for Sweet,"P" for "Plo-fessional"?)

  1. #1821
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    yeah man, i know what u mean... but can't help it la...
    Already resist the urge to post in that thread lo, cos its drawbytes thread.
    tot just let u guys see how much he has "improved"~
    can always post it in a discreet method mah...think many of us here are clever enough to deduce what you saying loh...
    Last edited by alechim; 7th June 2005 at 09:38 AM.

  2. #1822
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    arcanic, was that the photoshoot u told us yesterday?
    the "not in proportion one" ?
    erm, ya lo... Jeric chose his pics wisely... if i were to choose, i would probably chose those close ups too only.

    now i'm the young one and you're e old one... both waiting for enlightenment also...

  3. #1823
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,867
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    you wanna kenna shoot again...dont bother to post the thread lah..i think alot of people keep track...you know what i meant
    dun bother wasting bandwidth replying his post lah. he knows crap. get on with life.

    btw, arcanic, are u going to kpo SFF again this sat afternoon?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

  4. #1824
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    can always post it in a secret method mah...think many of us here are clever enough to deduce what you saying loh...
    well... that was my intention ma... if too secret, then create too much also not good...

  5. #1825
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    dun bother wasting bandwidth replying his post lah. he knows crap. get on with life.

    btw, arcanic, are u going to kpo SFF again this sat afternoon?
    next time i tell you all interesting stories eh???

  6. #1826
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    be patient old 1, you have been secluded from the society too long. I will enlighten you next time hahaha
    hahahahaha..... ok, next time....

  7. #1827
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    well... that was my intention ma... if too secret, then create too much also not good...
    wouldnt that increase the no of post in our thread??? hahaha
    besides, I can tell you we ST thread people are super clever and the ability to link issues are superd!

  8. #1828
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    wouldnt that increase the no of post in our thread??? hahaha
    besides, I can tell you we ST thread people are super clever and the ability to link issues are superd!
    ok ok~

    nw - This sat dun think i can go down ssf le, got something to do... but today i prob pop by kaypo a bit, if boring then go home lo... hehe..

  9. #1829
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    hahahahaha..... ok, next time....
    just remind me haha

  10. #1830
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    ok ok~

    nw - This sat dun think i can go down ssf le, got something to do... but today i prob pop by kaypo a bit, if boring then go home lo... hehe..
    why dont you try SIM????do full time studies there rather than part time..
    NTU and SMU rejected you then its their problem loh..but commece intakes always full house, so cant blame them, we poly grad are take as 2nd class subjects in these tiertiary places..

  11. #1831
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    iBook or PowerBook? 12" Hmmm

  12. #1832
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    just remind me haha
    by the time we meet, i think it will be mid/end july...

  13. #1833
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    by the time we meet, i think it will be mid/end july...
    thats why i said old one, you were secluded from the society too long already..

  14. #1834
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    iBook or PowerBook? 12" Hmmm
    just BUY BUY BUY, then think later

  15. #1835
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    why dont you try SIM????do full time studies there rather than part time..
    NTU and SMU rejected you then its their problem loh..but commece intakes always full house, so cant blame them, we poly grad are take as 2nd class subjects in these tiertiary places..
    thats true, poly grads (unless top 5%) usually like 2nd class citizens one...

    SIM fees a bit too much to handle.. thinking of working a while, get job experience, next yr try again. NTU seems to have added advantage for pp with working experience.

  16. #1836
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    thats true, poly grads (unless top 5%) usually like 2nd class citizens one...

    SIM fees a bit too much to handle.. thinking of working a while, get job experience, next yr try again. NTU seems to have added advantage for pp with working experience.
    eh 2 years working experience my friend...you wanna wait 2 years later??? its always wise to study earlier...workingg experience can be acquire later

  17. #1837
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    iBook or PowerBook? 12" Hmmm
    .... the following year ....

    "Powerbook 12" or Thinkpad X4x series..." both run on Pentium M chips ...

    Mac confirmed gonna use Intel chips ....

  18. #1838
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    eh 2 years working experience my friend...you wanna wait 2 years later??? its always wise to study earlier...workingg experience can be acquire later
    Nowadays its more the otherway around depending on industry...or both even ... scholar with no working experience

  19. #1839
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by alechim
    eh 2 years working experience my friend...you wanna wait 2 years later??? its always wise to study earlier...workingg experience can be acquire later
    i tot its 1 yr? maybe nvr read clearly...

    need to do more research, cannot slack too long also.

    time to makan~ hungry~

  20. #1840
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    1,728

    Default

    nothing beats having a degree and just started work than having to climb up fr a dip holder and eventually getting a degree...the latter always lose out

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •