Page 84 of 99 FirstFirst ... 3459747982838485868994 ... LastLast
Results 1,661 to 1,680 of 1978

Thread: Sentosa Thread XI (Use wat? "A" for "Awesome","S" for Sweet,"P" for "Plo-fessional"?)

Who knows arowana ... I'm pissed with his posting ...

Quote Originally Posted by furball
    erm... a fish species?

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by CYRN
    I do agree that nikon's ittl and 3dmm are much better that the matrix I've got on 10d...sometimes events moves soo fast that I forgot to compansate... another pic to del

yeah... how I wish I can shoot RAW for every frame... ... post processing will be a killer on an uncalibrated screen
    Whatever it is, just shoot, don't have to think so much, every system got flaws, I'm more wary of the metering because D-TTL isn't very much like i-TTL, so like you, I'm actually very jealous of i-TTL users, that's why my method of shooting is also quite conservative especially what I shoot normally involves a lot of whites.

Shooting RAW has it's plus & minus, the plus is the kick I get out of assuring myself that my images will be correctible and quality is there from the 12bits of RAW. Like what you worry, I actually DON'T process all my images until necessary, ie, I don't process 200 NEFs I take in a model shoot. I only do those I want to post or print, the rest can be kept and I don't process them till I need them.

Actually post processing is fun. If your screen isn't calibrated, should consider investing already, can't do without it. Once you've done it, you'll wish why didn't you do so earlier.

Red face

MoRninG pweeety gurls and handsome meN!!! Yesterday saw at 2nd hand Nikon 17-35/f2.8 for $1600.00 at P.P. Hmmmmm......
    mOi bLoG - "i bLoG, dO yOu?"

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    sucks meh? i tot they are nice le... as long as the moment is captured, works for me liaoz...

you haven seen mine wedding shots yet... then again.. i nvr took any before...
    Tio tio!!! This is correct! Sometimes we get so engrossed in exposure, colours, WB that we stressed ourselves out and miss the moment.

A moment shot in incandescent and a snap shot shot fully in RAW, which is more desirable, convert the incandescent using filters etc and you get a usable image.

Snap shots are after all snap shots... they cannot be used. As again, don't worry too much on the technicalities... sometimes technicalities even at it's most perfect stage cannot get you the shot you want.

Deregistered

fb learn to ignore idiots, they grow on trees and replicates very fast. You can't kill them all.

Quote Originally Posted by acidbyte
    MoRninG pweeety gurls and handsome meN!!! Yesterday saw at 2nd hand Nikon 17-35/f2.8 for $1600.00 at P.P. Hmmmmm......
    I not handsome leh, you never greet me

The $1600 17-35... I advise you not to buy.. anything less than 2K for a trinity normally doesn't bode well, remember my 17-35? Hehehe.

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Tio tio!!! This is correct! Sometimes we get so engrossed in exposure, colours, WB that we stressed ourselves out and miss the moment.

A moment shot in incandescent and a snap shot shot fully in RAW, which is more desirable, convert the incandescent using filters etc and you get a usable image.

Snap shots are after all snap shots... they cannot be used. As again, don't worry too much on the technicalities... sometimes technicalities even at it's most perfect stage cannot get you the shot you want.

my style more leaned towards candids and moment.. so sometimes also no time to check settings etc.. must improve more until can speed tune settings... hehe.

seems like "someone" is kinda picking on fb and her "male friend"... at another thread...

Hmmm..."nice" monday and got people flaming liaos.

Blog Entries

ignore arowana lah. feeding trolls dun solve the matter. get on with life...

so u going to get the 17-35?? the 12-24 still there?
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

okie, going out soon... meeting scud at the canon center for lunch..
    might wanna check my shutter count too... if still under warranty need to pay $$ for checking shutter count?

Sorry hor , i am an idiots.

I post what i saw on that day and get flamed for that .

Some people post about unethical photographer and her "male friend " do the exact same things. She dont get any flak from all this.

On the other hand , i am branded as an idiots.

Hahaha..

Really a good monday..

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by arowana
    Sorry hor , i am an idiots.

I post what i saw on that day and get flamed for that .

Some people post about unethical photographer and her "male friend " do the exact same things. She dont get any flak from all this.

On the other hand , i am branded as an idiots.

Hahaha..

Really a good monday..
    no one said u can point it out. however, if ur intention is out to start a flamewar...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Gees ... really dun understand these people. Had to ruin my thread ...
    From my thread can go to discussing about my "male friend".

And didnt know we are so famous ... haa haa ...

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    ignore arowana lah. feeding trolls dun solve the matter. get on with life...

so u going to get the 17-35?? the 12-24 still there?
    No leh, 12-24 not there liaos, at 17-35 is sitting at TCW. as for the other thread, i won't start unless people harp on the issue. I already apologise if it was me but i wasn't the only fella standing coz i kept looking back to see if i was blocking anyone and there was this Malay couple with kids sitting next to me watching with their kids. But i didn't notice i was blocking anyone at that time.

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    no one said u can point it out. however, if ur intention is out to start a flamewar...

sorry la. i am the one who start all this things la..

I am the bad guy here.

You all the good guys.

Deregistered

fb

haiz... my pc giving me prob again.... haiz....

Deregistered

Quote Originally Posted by scud
    haiz... my pc giving me prob again.... haiz....
    What probz?

Quote Originally Posted by espn
    What probz?
    dunno... kinda wierd.. can connect to internet, but cannot surf any single website!! spyware? need to format?