Page 21 of 99 FirstFirst ... 1116192021222326314671 ... LastLast
Results 401 to 420 of 1978

Thread: Sentosa Thread XI (Use wat? "A" for "Awesome","S" for Sweet,"P" for "Plo-fessional"?)

  1. #401
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Dry cabinet!
    Posts
    1,757

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by scud
    just join me tml 7-10pm, no name on the badge...
    tml evening not free....may even not go for the paparazzi fashion at night. U wanna go for paparazzi fashion ?
    Dreaming... 14mm f2.8, 16-35 f2.8 mkII, 85 f1.2 mkII

  2. #402
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by gryphon
    tml evening not free....may even not go for the paparazzi fashion at night. U wanna go for paparazzi fashion ?
    tml nite shift... 7-10pm...

    link to last year ssf
    http://www.singaporestreetfestival.c...lery/index.php

  3. #403
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Singapore street festival?

    what will 1 be shooting?

    Woops juz saw scud's link above ..
    Last edited by dEthANGeL; 27th May 2005 at 10:47 PM.

  4. #404
    Senior Member scud's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,808

    Default

    sleeppyyy....

  5. #405
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    why all so quiet??

  6. #406
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Siglap
    Posts
    1,652

    Default

    Those using printers alot @ home... gimme some feedback here :

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...10#post1309710

    if possible ... i'm in dilemma in getting it.

  7. #407

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by dEthANGeL
    Those using printers alot @ home... gimme some feedback here :

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthrea...10#post1309710

    if possible ... i'm in dilemma in getting it.
    u always in delimma getting so many things..

  8. #408
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    why all so quiet??
    its late thats why..... whos still around..??
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  9. #409
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Will03
    u always in delimma getting so many things..
    Bro Will...going for paparazzi shoot tmr nite?

  10. #410
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    its late thats why..... whos still around..??
    Me lar...so how was ur XMM shoot today (or was it a few days ago).

  11. #411
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    sup guys. Saw a couple of old dudes snapping at wildlife today. at 800mm F4 fantastic man and such a lite setup too.

  12. #412
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Me lar...so how was ur XMM shoot today (or was it a few days ago).
    Geno!?!? XMM shoot, this you got to show man. Let`s see if your skill at shooting has improved.

  13. #413
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Me lar...so how was ur XMM shoot today (or was it a few days ago).
    what i saw was, other group got so many XMM... but also got photographer following the couple too...so i think its better i dont point my camera at them...sob sob...
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  14. #414
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    Geno!?!? XMM shoot, this you got to show man. Let`s see if your skill at shooting has improved.
    I went to shoot ROM ley...dont think its wise to post people's photos around right? not fair for them mah...
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  15. #415
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Garion
    Me lar...so how was ur XMM shoot today (or was it a few days ago).
    Hulloz, dear feather guru! u still ard arh? how's yr birdie shoots?

  16. #416
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Beyond Space-Time Continuum
    Posts
    6,324

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    I went to shoot ROM ley...dont think its wise to post people's photos around right? not fair for them mah...
    its ok, pm me the site to see the pics

  17. #417
    Senior Member GENO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2004
    Location
    Teddy Bear Land
    Posts
    2,981

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    its ok, pm me the site to see the pics
    what site? my poto poto bucket full house ley, no $$$ to upgrade??sob sob
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

  18. #418
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    Hulloz, dear feather guru! u still ard arh? how's yr birdie shoots?
    Yes I still around thanks. Ok lor, still like that...waiting for ppl sponsored me a 800mm.

  19. #419
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GENO
    what site? my poto poto bucket full house ley, no $$$ to upgrade??sob sob
    Use another email register another account loh. Like Geno1, Geno2 , Geno3 etc etc....until Geno100....100 x 25MB = 2.5 Gig liao...hahhaah...

  20. #420
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2002
    Location
    West side of S'pore
    Posts
    5,528

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by TMC
    sup guys. Saw a couple of old dudes snapping at wildlife today. at 800mm F4 fantastic man and such a lite setup too.
    Mirror lens ar?

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •