Thread: BT headset~!

Default BT headset~!

Hiho...

Wanna to buy a BT headset but dunno which one should i go for... Mainly use for calling friends (>10mins) and also Skype.. Friend recommemded hbh-300. Asked the price in causeway pts > cost sgd188.. worth??

thanks thanks....

Is there any particular features that you are looking out for ? Some people prefer the in-ear type while others are ok with the ear clip. Also, what phone are you planning to use the BT headset with ?

Quote Originally Posted by Banana
    Is there any particular features that you are looking out for ? Some people prefer the in-ear type while others are ok with the ear clip. Also, what phone are you planning to use the BT headset with ?
    Will pair it with k700i and my PC (Skype)... What's the diff between in-ear or ear clip type??

Most headsets should work well with K700i. IMO, headsets with a ear clip are more difficult to put on, but they are generally more stable. In-ear types are easier to put on and are more comfortable, but the fit depends on the size of your ear. Here's a pic of a headset with a ear clip : and the in-ear type :

I am currently using the Omiz (the in-ear type). It is very light, has great battery life and costs about $90 at SLS.