Thread: [Appeal for help]Eyewitness needed for an accident on 5th Nov along Boon Lay Ave

Blog Entries

Exclamation [Appeal for help]Eyewitness needed for an accident on 5th Nov along Boon Lay Ave

my friend was knocked down by a van along Boon Lay Ave (outside River Valley High School) on 5th Nov. she is right now in a high dependency ward with multiple injuries. her hubby is appealing for eyewitness help. if you happened to be around the area, and saw it or recorded it in your in-car camera, could you please contact her hubby via Facebook?

TYVM... sigh...
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed. ― Deeksha Mittal

Default Re: [Appeal for help]Eyewitness needed for an accident on 5th Nov along Boon Lay Ave

Oh gosh! I hope your friend's wife recovers. This is really bad. I have seen some pretty darn reckless drivers out there. Take care everyone.

Default Re: [Appeal for help]Eyewitness needed for an accident on 5th Nov along Boon Lay Ave

All the best to her for speedy recovery.
    EOS

Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75 View Post
    my friend was knocked down by a van along Boon Lay Ave (outside River Valley High School) on 5th Nov. she is right now in a high dependency ward with multiple injuries. her hubby is appealing for eyewitness help. if you happened to be around the area, and saw it or recorded it in your in-car camera, could you please contact her hubby via Facebook?

TYVM... sigh...
    Terrible.... I wish them smooth and speedy recovery !
    See my WTS items.. :) Any sales is by meet up face to face, payment is cash only.

all the best to your friend and his family boss