Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: PS2 - InitialD ~ Help needed

  1. #1
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default PS2 - InitialD ~ Help needed

    As I don't play games at all, I need to ask on behalf of a friend, how much is the game InitialD for PS2 being sold and where can I get a copy for him. Also, for the PS2 itself, how much does it cost (approximately)?

    Thanks

  2. #2
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Original PS2 games are usually much more expensive compared to Xbox games..
    unless u are talking about e ones...

  3. #3
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ~Arcanic~
    Original PS2 games are usually much more expensive compared to Xbox games..
    unless u are talking about e ones...
    Yeah. But a friend from Malaysia wants me help get them and I need to find out the prices mah ...

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Westy
    Posts
    2,671

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ndroo
    Yeah. But a friend from Malaysia wants me help get them and I need to find out the prices mah ...
    i tot it should be even cheaper in malaysia than compared to spore?
    not sure abt their prices, but most PS2 games i seen locally, majority costs above 80++ per game.

    i quite sure we got a lot PS2 players here, maybe they still haven login yet...

  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2003
    Location
    Outside the Dry Box.
    Posts
    16,268

    Default

    u wan jap original or u wan asian version?

    i bought the jap original version when it was out about $110 to $120, the asian version is abit cheaper about $80-$90

    not sure where have stock... but i am sure you can find it at seow choon at around sls...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

  6. #6
    Moderator
    Join Date
    Nov 2003
    Location
    www.fuzzyeyeballs.com
    Posts
    8,242

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt
    u wan jap original or u wan asian version?

    i bought the jap original version when it was out about $110 to $120, the asian version is abit cheaper about $80-$90

    not sure where have stock... but i am sure you can find it at seow choon at around sls...
    thanks for the info. will email my friend and let him know.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •