Results 1 to 15 of 15

Thread: Photo transfer to mobile (wirelessly)

  1. #1

    Default Photo transfer to mobile (wirelessly)

    Newbie question:

    I currently using Fujifilm X100 (camera) and Samsung S4 (mobile)
    What is the easiest way to transfer selected photos from my cam to my mobile wirelessly?
    Any advice appreciated
    Thanks

  2. #2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 20Babies View Post
    Newbie question:

    I currently using Fujifilm X100 (camera) and Samsung S4 (mobile)
    What is the easiest way to transfer selected photos from my cam to my mobile wirelessly?
    Any advice appreciated
    Thanks
    Wifi sd card.
    Alpha

  3. #3

    Default Re: Photo transfer to mobile (wirelessly)

    Heard that transfer photos from toshiba flash air sd card is quite cumbersome.
    Also read about Dash drive as an alternative.
    Anyone who can enlighten me on which is better. Or if there is a something better out there....

  4. #4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 20Babies View Post
    Heard that transfer photos from toshiba flash air sd card is quite cumbersome.
    Also read about Dash drive as an alternative.
    Anyone who can enlighten me on which is better. Or if there is a something better out there....
    Most people recommend eye-fi.
    Alpha

  5. #5

    Default Re: Photo transfer to mobile (wirelessly)

    another way.....if u dun have a wifi card..

    OTG cable+card reader to ur phone..see pics from ur phone..copy/move/edit/delete....share...

    thats wat i do..cos didnt try out wifi card.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Photo transfer to mobile (wirelessly)

    Thx bro
    This maybe a good choice


    Quote Originally Posted by Hinata76 View Post
    another way.....if u dun have a wifi card..

    OTG cable+card reader to ur phone..see pics from ur phone..copy/move/edit/delete....share...

    thats wat i do..cos didnt try out wifi card.

  7. #7

    Default Re: Photo transfer to mobile (wirelessly)

    yeah..but as u want it (wirelessly) the wifi card is ur best bet .

  8. #8

    Default Re: Photo transfer to mobile (wirelessly)

    Just thought it will be more convenient
    Btw, where can I get a OTG cable?
    Was looking at Samsung website...cannot find it



    Quote Originally Posted by Hinata76 View Post
    yeah..but as u want it (wirelessly) the wifi card is ur best bet .

  9. #9
    Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    334

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by 20Babies View Post
    Just thought it will be more convenient
    Btw, where can I get a OTG cable?
    Was looking at Samsung website...cannot find it
    I bought one from Sim Lim Tower recently for $4. They cost a little more at Sim Lim Square ($5-6). Some mobile phone shops sell them for around $18. You can also buy them online.

  10. #10

    Default Re: Photo transfer to mobile (wirelessly)

    i'm using toshiba, x100s and S4. I actually like it a lot, once you download the flashair app (which loads faster), and configure ur wifi settings, it hooks up instantly when ur wifi card is activated and u can use the app to select whatever u want, press download, and tada it's inside. Pretty nifty and better than eye fi to me. (value wise)

  11. #11

    Default Re: Photo transfer to mobile (wirelessly)

    Thx guys

  12. #12
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Sembawang
    Posts
    215

    Default

    I am using Toshiba flashair class 10 it's very handy and serve the purpose

  13. #13

    Default Re: Photo transfer to mobile (wirelessly)

    What's the transfer rate for fashair or eye-fi like?

  14. #14

    Default Re: Photo transfer to mobile (wirelessly)

    Prefer a pull system compared to push.

    So prefer the flash air cards. Eye fi, abit too complicated for me.

    Esp when used with multiple device in mind

  15. #15

    Default

    Such cards will be obsolete soon (perhaps 2 or 3 generations of cameras) as now almost all new cameras have wireless connectivity.
    hi

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •