Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 100 of 156

Thread: TFCD Offer

  1. #81
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    East of Singapore
    Posts
    1,750

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    Huh? my pocket money during primary school days is only 50 cents.
    My friend, when you're in primary school police still wearing shorts OK!

    Mel sorry for the OT.

    Just my thoughs. I feel that you have done the right thing by letting all know that there is some basic cost for this shoot. I've never heard of any shoot where there is no cost. There always is cost involve, just who pays for it. It all boils down to what either party is comfortable about. Some photographers pay for all the cost ie MUA, rental of gowns, studio, etc, some times the models pay for them and other times they split the cost. In your case, all the slots are fill up so fast and there is even a reserved list, I think it proves that people are comfortable with the arrangement and that, in my opinion, is your best reply.
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

  2. #82

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Reflection
    No lah....20 bucks is a lot for primary school. In one week maybe.
    Yea i meant a wk's allowance... Can we stop this now?! I dun wanna start another debate on how much kids are supposed to be getting now esp since I'm not planning to go into motherhood anytime soon!

    Quote Originally Posted by wenx
    Erm... I don't know why you have to be so hostile, I think what I had posted is to your advantage, not mine, not others.
    Stay cool? Thanks. Sure i'll try to stay cool and not be hostile but I've a LOW tolerance for stupidity and banal comments. Sorry but I've learnt that being frank is the best way to deal with you pple.

    Quote Originally Posted by yqt
    Just my thoughs. I feel that you have done the right thing by letting all know that there is some basic cost for this shoot. I've never heard
    of any shoot where there is no cost. There always is cost involve, just
    who pays for it. It all boils down to what either party is comfortable
    about. Some photographers pay for all the cost ie MUA, rental of gowns,
    studio, etc, some times the models pay for them and other times they
    split the cost. In your case, all the slots are fill up so fast and there
    is even a reserved list, I think it proves that people are comfortable
    with the arrangement and that, in my opinion, is your best reply.
    THANKS!

  3. #83
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default

    Hahahaha... no more OT.

  4. #84

    Default

    wow... im in too late... seldom go online... hmmm maybe i can also help hold reflector?? (if need be)... i have one reflector (1/2 body one) yeah... if i cant be taking pics... prob i can learn too through holding reflector... (but no need to pay right...) hee... pm me lah kay...

  5. #85

    Default

    Will PM u soon

  6. #86

    Default

    Mel has been honest and transparent about the costing and probable cost on her part. So there is defintely no qualms about this.

    I know she doesn't make a living or huge pocket money out of it.
    This is actually to benefit her model newbie friends and also to
    newbie photographers who want to try a hand at model shoots and
    for more seasoned photographers to see if they have the 'skill'
    to pose and photograph fresh models into good shots and
    the best thing is at $20 only........... mai piang (thai) lah.

    If $20 also want to complain , then dun take up photography, who says it's cheap. Cannot even buy a B+W filter. Think Chess is a better hobby.

    It is nice of her to tell everyone about what to expect, so as adults, we can judge the costing for ourselves and justify it. IF you feel, un-just, just quietly pull out and make like David Cooperfield.

    Not that the other posters in this thread are wrong too, but spare some thoughts on the organisers sometimes. It's hard work and still have to entertain 'hard' customers. But there are also bad organisers, but Mel is not one of them. I will vouch for her
    Kelvin
    SMS for faster response: 96622292

  7. #87

    Default Here's something many of you have been waiting for...


    She's the girl, obviously.


  8. #88

    Default

    Awww... So sweet. Thanks Kel.
    Quote Originally Posted by lanxx
    Mel has been honest and transparent about the costing and probable cost on her part. So there is defintely no qualms about this.

    I know she doesn't make a living or huge pocket money out of it.
    This is actually to benefit her model newbie friends and also to
    newbie photographers who want to try a hand at model shoots and
    for more seasoned photographers to see if they have the 'skill'
    to pose and photograph fresh models into good shots and
    the best thing is at $20 only........... mai piang (thai) lah.

    If $20 also want to complain , then dun take up photography, who says it's cheap. Cannot even buy a B+W filter. Think Chess is a better hobby.

    It is nice of her to tell everyone about what to expect, so as adults, we can judge the costing for ourselves and justify it. IF you feel, un-just, just quietly pull out and make like David Cooperfield.

    Not that the other posters in this thread are wrong too, but spare some thoughts on the organisers sometimes. It's hard work and still have to entertain 'hard' customers. But there are also bad organisers, but Mel is not one of them. I will vouch for her

  9. #89
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Holland Village
    Posts
    268

    Default

    wahh.. the pictures so BIG!! hahahha..

    melissa, JIA YOU!!

    dun bully her la u pple!! hmmpf @#$%^&!!!~

  10. #90
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haley
    wahh.. the pictures so BIG!! hahahha..

    melissa, JIA YOU!!

    dun bully her la u pple!! hmmpf @#$%^&!!!~
    Hulloz, u coming in to help too? =p

  11. #91
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Holland Village
    Posts
    268

    Default

    hahaha.. no la.. support my poor friend only la.. she kena bully by u guys until so jialat.. i have my own thread..

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=133126

    hope it'll go well..

  12. #92
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Haley
    hahaha.. no la.. support my poor friend only la.. she kena bully by u guys until so jialat.. i have my own thread...

    http://forums.clubsnap.org/showthread.php?t=133126

    hope it'll go well..
    Wah! I where got dare to bully her?? later she me how??
    me scared!!

  13. #93

    Default

    hey.. ur mailbox full.. tried to pm u.. woohoo~ knock off lor..

  14. #94
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by goo82sg
    hey.. ur mailbox full.. tried to pm u.. woohoo~ knock off lor..
    pm who?? can't b me rite? my mailbox not full...

  15. #95

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    pm who?? can't b me rite? my mailbox not full...
    opps.. was referring to haley.. sorry post wrong plc.. dun

  16. #96

    Default

    Some updates...
    11th June, 9am-12pm
    01. Razor
    02. Gryphon (replaced Catchlights)
    03. Ashleyy [PAID]
    04. Kitkat
    05. Wenx
    06. bigfatfish

    12th June, 9am-12pm
    01. wormz777
    02. AncientMariner - 12/06/05.
    03. Joebaye
    04. goo82sg
    05. DawgByte (reflector) [PAID]
    06. John Teoh

  17. #97

    Default More Updates

    Removed Wenx from the 11th. Who wants to take over? I'm not inserting Geno yet as it's stated that he wants the 12th. But priority goes to him and Jodie.

    11th June, 9am-12pm
    01. Razor
    02. Gryphon (replaced Catchlights)
    03. Ashleyy [PAID]
    04. Kitkat
    05.
    06. bigfatfish

    12th June, 9am-12pm
    01. wormz777
    02. AncientMariner
    03. Joebaye
    04. goo82sg
    05. DawgByte (reflector) [PAID]
    06. John Teoh

    Reserves:
    01. Geno-12th June
    02. TJ

  18. #98

    Default Response have been overwhelming. Thanks

    Have been receiving PMs from interested parties... I'm thinking of opening up to more photogs.... Probably 8. But some may feel that it'll be too crowded. So I'm gonna have to ask for your opinions. Simple-to have more or not to have more. Btw, pls note that it's just Christabel modelling.

    Pls honestly tell me your sentiments. Thanks.

    Removed Wenx from the 11th. Who wants to take over? I'm not inserting Geno yet as it's stated that he wants the 12th. But priority goes to him and Jodie.

    11th June, 9am-12pm
    01. Razor
    02. Gryphon (replaced Catchlights)
    03. Ashleyy [PAID]
    04. Kitkat
    05.
    06. bigfatfish

    12th June, 9am-12pm
    01. wormz777
    02. AncientMariner
    03. Joebaye
    04. goo82sg
    05. DawgByte (reflector) [PAID]
    06. John Teoh

    Reserves:
    01. Geno-12th June
    02. TJ
    03. --reserve--
    04. --reserve--
    05. --reserve--
    06. --reserve--
    07. --reserve--

  19. #99
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    nowhere... juz a random stray.
    Posts
    2,227

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by melissafaith
    Have been receiving PMs from interested parties... I'm thinking of opening up to more photogs.... Probably 8. But some may feel that it'll be too crowded. So I'm gonna have to ask for your opinions. Simple-to have more or not to have more. Btw, pls note that it's just Christabel modelling.

    Pls honestly tell me your sentiments. Thanks.

    Removed Wenx from the 11th. Who wants to take over? I'm not inserting Geno yet as it's stated that he wants the 12th. But priority goes to him and Jodie.

    11th June, 9am-12pm
    01. Razor
    02. Gryphon (replaced Catchlights)
    03. Ashleyy [PAID]
    04. Kitkat
    05.
    06. bigfatfish

    12th June, 9am-12pm
    01. wormz777
    02. AncientMariner
    03. Joebaye
    04. goo82sg
    05. DawgByte (reflector) [PAID]
    06. John Teoh

    Reserves:
    01. Geno-12th June
    02. TJ
    03. --reserve--
    04. --reserve--
    05. --reserve--
    06. --reserve--
    07. --reserve--
    I prefer small group.. big grp of photographers will just get into each other's way.. 6 already quite a lot liao!

  20. #100

    Default

    Sorry forgot to say that the cost will be lowered also.

    Quote Originally Posted by Ashleyy
    I prefer small group.. big grp of photographers will just get into each other's way.. 6 already quite a lot liao!
    Point taken. And I think u're not the only one who feels like that.

Page 5 of 8 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •