Thread: Newborn Photography Props

Default Newborn Photography Props

I'm not too sure am I in the right column to post this question, moderators please feedback if there is a more suitable place.

Do any of you know where can I get/buy newborn props e.g. like baby cocoons, cute costumes in Singapore? I am referring to shops or online store which I can self collect it latest by this friday?
    I need those props urgently for coming weekend shoot. Or I can borrow from any of you? I need girl cute costumes or props.

Appreciate if any of you can guide me along thanks!

Default Re: Newborn Photography Props

You can try toys r us

Nedy77, one good suggestion, thanks. Will check that out tomorrow... I need more suggestion from all CSer, sorry as it is pretty rush... the more the merrier LOL

Quote Originally Posted by Richard Ong View Post
    Nedy77, one good suggestion, thanks. Will check that out tomorrow... I need more suggestion from all CSer, sorry as it is pretty rush... the more the merrier LOL
    Novena square has a ton of shops dealing with infant clothes, toys, etc
    Alpha

Rashkae, will check that out~ thank you

Kiddy Palace too

I do a quick search on Novena Square and kiddy palace as mentioned (thanks for all of your suggestion), all those are meant for kid/newborn dressing.
    I need knitting baby cocoon, caps and costumes I don't think the shops mentioned carry those items.

Example here:
    http://www.shutterstock.com/pic-6989...-sleeping.html

You can buy online, from places like design revolution, but won't able to make it by this weekend, not sure even if you willing to pay $$$$$ for next day shipping.
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

Hi Catchlights, thanks for dropping by on the reply I think i have to postpone my shoot while waiting for online purchase.