Thread: [Special] Trade in Any Printers* & Enjoy 50% Saving - Exclusive for ClubSNAP Members

ClubSNAP Editor
    Blog Entries

Default [Special] Trade in Any Printers* & Enjoy 50% Saving - Exclusive for ClubSNAP Members

Trade in Any Printers* & Enjoy 50% Saving
    1st Nov - 30th Nov 2013

* Exclusive for ClubSNAP Members

To enjoy this special offer, send an email with your name, address, contact number, printer model & indicate code: ClubSNAP

Default Re: [Special] Trade in Any Printers* & Enjoy 50% Saving - Exclusive for ClubSNAP Memb

Read the fine print properly... when they say ANY PRINTER, what they mean is any A3 printer..
    Was going to email already when I realized this.

Default Re: [Special] Trade in Any Printers* & Enjoy 50% Saving - Exclusive for ClubSNAP Memb

Quote Originally Posted by aleksandr View Post
    Read the fine print properly... when they say ANY PRINTER, what they mean is any A3 printer..
    Was going to email already when I realized this.
    must be a typo. They accept A4 printers too. i attach below the email correspondence between the printer team and myself. The delivery guy just came and i just gotten my Pro-100 printer. By the way, the delivery guy thought that no printer also can get the offer price. He actually told me no printer for trade in collection right?

"You can trade-in any A4 or A3 inkjet printer regardless of brand and condition.

We will arrange for the printer to be delivered to your address and collect the old printer at the same time. Cash payment upon delivery."
    A7R3|V12|V15|FE28|MS17|MS35|MS50|50lux|50C|50Artis an|FD85L|FE85|90 cron|
    Σ24|35L|Σ50|135L|70-200G2

ClubSNAP Admin

FYI.

This is a SPECIAL DEAL for ClubSNAP members only after prolong discussion with the Good people from Canon.

Please do not MISUSE it.

Quote Originally Posted by ricleo View Post
    must be a typo. They accept A4 printers too. i attach below the email correspondence between the printer team and myself. The delivery guy just came and i just gotten my Pro-100 printer. By the way, the delivery guy thought that no printer also can get the offer price. He actually told me no printer for trade in collection right?

"You can trade-in any A4 or A3 inkjet printer regardless of brand and condition.

We will arrange for the printer to be delivered to your address and collect the old printer at the same time. Cash payment upon delivery."

Quote Originally Posted by Simon View Post
    FYI.

This is a SPECIAL DEAL for ClubSNAP members only after prolong discussion with the Good people from Canon.

Please do not MISUSE it.
    Yup thanks for the efforts to get such benefits for us CS members.

I traded in an A4 printer for the pro100 discount price. . Time to get some proper photo paper and start printing!

Hi ,

Can anyone advise what if I do not have a printer to trade in but still want to take advantage of this promostion?

I just bought a Canon 6300 series printer and give the old printer away.

Thank you.

you should just drop them an email to check

Quote Originally Posted by pchengws View Post
    Hi ,

Can anyone advise what if I do not have a printer to trade in but still want to take advantage of this promostion?

I just bought a Canon 6300 series printer and give the old printer away.

Thank you.
    Go search around hardwarezone forum for a old printer. Maybe got someone selling at $10 or giving it for free.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

I have the $10 spoilt printer, search for my thread if interested.

I have a spoiled epson A4 printer/scanner to let go cheap. PM me if interested. Thanks!

anyone bought the pro 10 or 100? how is it? or Epson equivalent better?
    Nikon D610 |NIKON 16-35mm F4G | SIGMA 50mm F1.4G | NIKON 70-200mm F2.8G VRII | NIKON SB600

Hmmm is this offer still valid? It seems too good to be true..

Quote Originally Posted by Chiahys View Post
    Hmmm is this offer still valid? It seems too good to be true..
    Check the date and you'll have your answer

1st Nov - 30th Nov 2013

Hi,

How good are these canon printers? Are the cartridges expensive?

Would like to see if it is worth to upgrade. Not much help on the websites. Please help.

Regards,
    Siva

Quote Originally Posted by Avis05 View Post
    Are the cartridges expensive?
    Pro-100
    8 x CLI-42 cartridges @ S$22.90 each (13ml)

Pro-10
    10 x PGI-72 cartridges @ S$21.90 each (14ml)

Pro-1
    12 x PGI-29 cartridges @ $56.90 each (36ml)

Prices from http://www.canon.com.sg/

FYI, today's the last day to take advantage of this fantastic offer.

Been undecided between the Pro-10 and the Pro-1, finally settled on the Pro-10. Hope my email makes it through. Thanks CS admins for helping to negotiate this for members Not too long ago some of us really envied the US market and their US$200 mail-in rebates they could get on the canon PRO-1/10/100 printers.
    Last edited by kandinsky; 30th November 2013 at 01:43 PM.