Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast

Thread: pentax K-R start off

Default Re: pentax K-R start off

Quote Originally Posted by SyncGuy View Post
    Haha!

Guys, I think too much debate already.. No need to give him too much options.

Basically all the debate ends up at:
    1) What is your budget?
    2) Do you see yourself minding to save up a bit more?

Therefore, firstly, answer the first question honestly..

Then answer the second question realistically. If you tell us, "I don't mind saving up a bit more for better camera if its worth it", then even better.. Look at Hasselblad.. It's worth saving up for, to me.
    should promote the 645D instead Hasselblad
    K-01: S8FE, DA35, DA70 Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by SyncGuy View Post
    Haha!

Guys, I think too much debate already.. No need to give him too much options.

Basically all the debate ends up at:
    1) What is your budget?
    2) Do you see yourself minding to save up a bit more?

Therefore, firstly, answer the first question honestly..

Then answer the second question realistically. If you tell us, "I don't mind saving up a bit more for better camera if its worth it", then even better.. Look at Hasselblad.. It's worth saving up for, to me.
    Which hassleblad? I wont save for a lunar lor

Quote Originally Posted by felixcat8888 View Post
    I helped an ex student get a white KR and I donated the DA L 18-55 and she is happy with its output. She wants to learn photography but does not have the budget to attend lessons so I am her mentor and guide her when we both go to a place she wants to take photos of.

So the camerea model is subjective to the user. Some are gearheads but others just want a simple camera to start the hobby. This afternoon, another student asked me to bring him to look at DSLRs as he wants to get into photography. I brought him to T K Foto @ Funan and showed him the K50 as well as the GXR A12 28mm that I currently own. I showed him the different modules and explained its differences to him.

I also told him to Google Pentax and see the specs and I will explain to him again tomorrow. I also helped another student reserve the last K30 at OP and he cannot wait to get his hands on it.

Being the only "Pro" in school that uses the brand, I try my best to promote it to students, be it the Kx, Kr, K30 or whichever model that can help their budget.

marcus

i think i am going for the KR with kit lens..its within my budget ...shutter count is less than 15k ...but gotta check condition and have to bring an expert.lol
    http://www.flickr.com/zackdeth/

Quote Originally Posted by zackdeth View Post
    i think i am going for the KR with kit lens..its within my budget ...shutter count is less than 15k ...but gotta check condition and have to bring an expert.lol
    good that u found a good deal

thank you all for your comments and tips..cant reply evryone,too confusing.hahahaha..

but none the less.ill take note of every good and bad points given..

my budget is not more than $360
    thats the hard part here.lol....save more?doubt so
    maybe ill try make do with my budget and see how it goes....lol

I helped an ex student get a white KR and I donated the DA L 18-55 and she is happy with its output. She wants to learn photography but does not have the budget to attend lessons so I am her mentor and guide her when we both go to a place she wants to take photos of.

So the camerea model is subjective to the user. Some are gearheads but others just want a simple camera to start the hobby. This afternoon, another student asked me to bring him to look at DSLRs as he wants to get into photography. I brought him to T K Foto @ Funan and showed him the K50 as well as the GXR A12 28mm that I currently own. I showed him the different modules and explained its differences to him.

I also told him to Google Pentax and see the specs and I will explain to him again tomorrow. I also helped another student reserve the last K30 at OP and he cannot wait to get his hands on it.

Being the only "Pro" in school that uses the brand, I try my best to promote it to students, be it the Kx, Kr, K30 or whichever model that can help their budget.
    am i going to be the first non student you are going to guide?lol joking!

Cher... I want to go see that loooong lens in funan. Can bring me go see?

Quote Originally Posted by poseur View Post
    Cher... I want to go see that loooong lens in funan. Can bring me go see?
    You . . . the xmm expert, don't need loooooong lenses lah. kekeke I will have to learn your secrets liao hahaha
    Pentaxian for Life
    K1, KP, FA*28-70/2.8, FA31, 43 & FA77 Limiteds, K85/1.8, FA*200/2.8, A50/1.2

am i going to be the first non student you are going to guide?lol joking!
    If ur time permits, do feel free to join the monthly outings, Pentax subforum has a very friendly group of members. Can't promise u won't be poisoned though

Quote Originally Posted by wonglp View Post
    If ur time permits, do feel free join the monthly outings, Pentax subforum has a very friendly group of members. Can't promise u won't be poisoned though
    SURE! how do i go about keeping track of dates etc? I'll bring an antidote along.. anyway,how can i Put my flickr link in signature?

SURE! how do i go about keeping track of dates etc? I'll bring an antidote along.. anyway,how can i Put my flickr link in signature?
    You have to stay tuned to Pentax subforums..

I think you need 50 posts to be able to post proper links IIRC.

... anyway,how can i Put my flickr link in signature?
    You can copy the following to your sig:

or
    Zack's Super Cool Photos Taken by a Pentax Kr

or
    Zack's Flickr

when will you donate your limited lens? i'll wait outside your place

Quote Originally Posted by oceanpriest View Post
    when will you donate your limited lens? i'll wait outside your place
    DA L no one want to buy so I donate. FA Limiteds must Q at high bid price. kekeke
    Pentaxian for Life

Quote Originally Posted by fengwei View Post
    You can copy the following to your sig:

It says BB URL not allowed..hahaha..I mustn have 50 post?

It says BB URL not allowed..hahaha..I mustn have 50 post?
    Think you are required to have a minimum of 50 posts before you can do that. Never mind, ask more questions and reply and reaxhing 30 is fast.
    Pentaxian for Life

Think you are required to have a minimum of 50 posts before you can do that. Never mind, ask more questions and reply and reaxhing 30 is fast.
    50 post is a loooonnngg way..hahahha.

Anyway,where can I like post Toys photos here? under Macro/closeup or the portrait section?

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    You have to stay tuned to Pentax subforums..

I think you need 50 posts to be able to post proper links IIRC.
    is it under the equipment discussion page or?

50 post is a loooonnngg way..hahahha.

Anyway,where can I like post Toys photos here? under Macro/closeup or the portrait section?
    Should be the macro/closeup thread I think.
    Pentaxian for Life

Page 3 of 16 FirstFirst 12345813 ... LastLast