21st May 2005, 07:22 PM
Circle of Light Gathering #04, May 05
We're here again for the next exciting gathering in May 05. In the last gathering we're thrilled by Mr Thierry De La Rue shared his passion on B&W nude and fine art photography and Mr Leonard Goh shared his experience on "What I saw at Bangladesh" during his internship with Ahmed Shahidul at Drik agency.
May 05 promises more excitement in our line up of programmes for our gathering. The details are:
Date : 29 May 2005, Sunday
Time : 1300 to 1600hrs
Venue : Epsite Gallery
3rd Floor, Wheelock Place (above Borders Bookstore)
1. Talk by Mr Matthew Ang on Infrared Photography
- Mr Matthew Ang has a very strong interest in digital Infrared (IR) photography. He will share with us his passion on digital IR, How to take digital IR and the digital workflow. You can see his works at http://www.pbase.com/deadpixel
2. Talk on Infrared Film Photography
3. Print Critiques
- As per all gathering, please bring along 2 B&W or monochrome print for sharing in the print critique session. The size of the photos should be at least A4 or 8x10 inch so that all present can view without problem.
4. Photography book review
- Mr Zhong Lin of Riceball (http://www.riceball.com.sg) will introduce photography books and reviews.
Pls sign up and put your name if you are keen to attend the gathering.
Now for the payment part. For confirmed attendance, please deposit S$5 into my POSB account. It's a POSB saving account number 126-01657-3. Please put your nickname or actual name in the transfer so that I know who send me the money. After you have transferred the money, please drop me a SMS (65 98468051) to inform me of your transfer. Please transfer the money by 25 May 2005. Thank you.
For easier management, please sign up your attendance HERE
List of attendees:
22nd May 2005, 10:20 AM
Upz for the B&W community!!!
23rd May 2005, 10:14 AM
24th May 2005, 11:14 AM
25th May 2005, 06:07 PM
List of attendees:
3. Vivien Yap (Jeff's fren)
6. Robin (jeff's fren)
26th May 2005, 05:45 PM
29th May 2005, 11:30 PM
So how did it go? This must be the nth time I missed the COL gathering....