Thread: Photography services in Krabi?

Default Photography services in Krabi?

Hey all

I'm just wondering if there's anyone who knows if there is a photography services available in Krabi?

I am going to Krabi in Nov with my girlfriend and I am thinking if there is anyone providing the photography service whereby the photographer would just follow us and take photos as we move around for the entire day?

No need to be professional but someone who can take decent photos to showcase our trip

Default Re: Photography services in Krabi?

Quote Originally Posted by Gallant View Post
    Hey all

I'm just wondering if there's anyone who knows if there is a photography services available in Krabi?

I am going to Krabi in Nov with my girlfriend and I am thinking if there is anyone providing the photography service whereby the photographer would just follow us and take photos as we move around for the entire day?

No need to be professional but someone who can take decent photos to showcase our trip
    Fly me there and sort Accom.... I know Krabi very well indeed ! ( nearby town of AoNang is awesome ! )
    See my WTS items.. :) Any sales is by meet up face to face, payment is cash only.