Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: nikon d800e

Default Re: nikon d800e

Quote Originally Posted by rhino123 View Post
    You can also looked to Sigma's 120-300mm f2.8 OS or the Sigma 300mm f2.8... I believe they are in the range of around 3k... but are fabulous lenses.
    hi rhino123...how's the AF on this two lenses?

Quote Originally Posted by richardlim31 View Post
    hi rhino123...how's the AF on this two lenses?
    I have tried the 120-300mm lens before... quite fast, excellent image quality... in actual fact Siggy marketed her 120-300mm lens as a sports lens so the AF is not going to be a slow. If I have the budget... I will jump at this lens without a second tot.
    I am not a photographer, just someone who happened to have a couple of cameras.
    My lousy shots

I have tried the 120-300mm lens before... quite fast, excellent image quality... in actual fact Siggy marketed her 120-300mm lens as a sports lens so the AF is not going to be a slow. If I have the budget... I will jump at this lens without a second tot.
    thanks will look into it.

u can sell me your D600 if u eventually buy the D800E.

Quote Originally Posted by manalishi View Post
    u can sell me your D600 if u eventually buy the D800E.
    sigh....both the d7100 and d600 only a few months old....will surely want to own the d800e but as for selling the other 2 bodies i m not so sure. btw both have the original battery grip. if u guys got friends who are interested pls recommend. thanks.
    Last edited by richardlim31; 25th October 2013 at 10:12 AM.

i PM u later.

Anyway, u need to know why u wanna get the D800E, as I feel both the D600 and the D7100 are already good bodies. Coupled with some of your lens (ok i dun like the 70-200 F4 personally) like your 85mm, you already have a pretty good setup. Of course if it's GAS, then by all means, spend and be merry.

...............guess will keep it if cant sell unless theres a shop that allows trade in
    There are shops like Camera workshop that do trade-in but your price will not be good.
    Since D600 & D7100 are quite new, for better price best sell in B&S like the CS B&S

Quote Originally Posted by frederickykfoo View Post
    There are shops like Camera workshop that do trade-in but your price will not be good.
    Since D600 & D7100 are quite new, for better price best sell in B&S like the CS B&S
    thanks for the advice Fredericky

Once u go for d800e u will not turn back. Go for it if u keep thinking about it even if there's no real need to justify the purchase.life is short :P

sigh....both the d7100 and d600 only a few months old....will surely want to own the d800e but as for selling the other 2 bodies i m not so sure. btw both have the original battery grip. if u guys got friends who are interested pls recommend. thanks.
    Why did you buy both in such a short period in the first place if you wanted the D800e? I don't get it. You could have bought the D800e right away instead.

Invest on going for a photo tour and make use of your nice equipment.

Quote Originally Posted by ageha View Post
    Why did you buy both in such a short period in the first place if you wanted the D800e? I don't get it. You could have bought the D800e right away instead.
    new to dslr was recommended by someone to get the d7100 then i bought the d600 but keep reading about the d800e and how good it is

Quote Originally Posted by trd2970 View Post
    Once u go for d800e u will not turn back. Go for it if u keep thinking about it even if there's no real need to justify the purchase.life is short :P
    yes that's what i m intending to do

new to dslr was recommended by someone to get the d7100 then i bought the d600 but keep reading about the d800e and how good it is
    That depends on who wrote it. Personally I would never buy a D800 or D800e for myself; I would only use it if someone would pay me. There is nothing that cannot be done with your D600.
    Last edited by ageha; 25th October 2013 at 01:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ageha View Post
    That depends on who wrote it. Personally I would never buy a D800 or D800e for myself; I would only use it if someone would pay me. There is nothing that cannot be done with your D600.
    thats very true

There will always be better camera every year. U can't be buying every time u see something better right? But if u have deep pocket just buy everything and try.

Quote Originally Posted by snowver View Post
    There will always be better camera every year. U can't be buying every time u see something better right? But if u have deep pocket just buy everything and try.
    thats true but i believe that i will stop buying after acquiring the d800e ... i hope

thats true but i believe that i will stop buying after acquiring the d800e ... i hope
    I told myself that I will stop buying camera when I gotten my 1000D... half a year later, I bought the 40D (second hand) and promise that I will stop there, then I bought the 7D and I again promise myself to stop buying camera... I bought the EPL1... then the OMD... and recently the EPM1. Once bitten by the virus... it is difficult to cure
    My lousy shots

I told myself that I will stop buying camera when I gotten my 1000D... half a year later, I bought the 40D (second hand) and promise that I will stop there, then I bought the 7D and I again promise myself to stop buying camera... I bought the EPL1... then the OMD... and recently the EPM1. Once bitten by the virus... it is difficult to cure
    hahaha so the idea as far as i m concerned is to get the best that i can afford and that will stop me for awhile from further purchasing.

hahaha so the idea as far as i m concerned is to get the best that i can afford and that will stop me for awhile from further purchasing.
    Well... this year will be the D800e... who knows, one or two years down the road... the D900 and D900e will come out and they will be the next best thing you can afford. Then come the virus again. Hehe.
    My lousy shots

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast