Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Finally Launch!

nice buten perhaps i can give one suggestion

i would prefer if the individual photos i can scroll myself instead of having to track it while it moves...

juz my 2 cts

cheers...

King Tiger, novello76, tokrot, Witness, Thanks for the feedback & comments

Quote Originally Posted by Witness
    nice buten perhaps i can give one suggestion

i would prefer if the individual photos i can scroll myself instead of having to track it while it moves...

juz my 2 cts

cheers...
    that would defeat the ideal of making the site navigate with as little clicks as possible
    active media studio: Web ~ Photography

Very impressive photos you have there!
    Definitely very inspiring.

Generally, I would never advocate the use of flash as the whole page. It would serve it's purpose as a button or a banner or something, but definately not the main page.

I may be the odd one out saying this, but I think using a DHTML page would be much better in terms of versatility than flash...

and of course, ever tot of having an alternative page for non flash, and see which one receive more hits?... just an suggestion...

Quote Originally Posted by RossChang
    Generally, I would never advocate the use of flash as the whole page. It would serve it's purpose as a button or a banner or something, but definately not the main page.

I may be the odd one out saying this, but I think using a DHTML page would be much better in terms of versatility than flash...

and of course, ever tot of having an alternative page for non flash, and see which one receive more hits?... just an suggestion...
    Second that.
    Google cannot search flash sites.
    The scroll menu is also too fast to control.

Then again, you could just be doing this photography site for fun since the other link in your signature looks real good.
    Last edited by vr666m; 23rd May 2005 at 11:46 AM.

Using your scrolling image bar is a bit tricky. Couldn't get the images to stop completely so selecting an image is not easy. I'd also prefer the images to remain as is when not moused over. Right now the image bar resets to the first image once not moused over. Overall look and feel is not bad, did you design the template yourself?

I like the look of your main site. Very nice and loud!

Thumbs up

very cool and hip site.

Just one quibble tho, can u provide a way to turn off the music. The music's cool but after a while of browsing the site, it kinda gets a bit too much.

awesome. Nice photos collection.

Blog Entries

really nice website, congratulations!!!

i love the potraits of the animals. nice.

good one

Thanks ALL, for the feedback and comments.

Glad that most of you had a positive experience visiting the site, also glad that the portfolio were able to inspire some as I had been inspired by the many members here

Will look into how I can improve on the scrolling, Thanks Again

Quote Originally Posted by Hobbesyeo
    very cool and hip site.

Just one quibble tho, can u provide a way to turn off the music. The music's cool but after a while of browsing the site, it kinda gets a bit too much.

The portfolio got no music leh, r u refering to my main site? There's a audio on/off button on the bottom right

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12