21st October 2013, 11:35 AM
Fujifilm Workshop – The Artistry and Quality of X-Series Cameras @Klang
Fujifilm Workshop – The Artistry and Quality of X-Series Cameras @Tanjung Harapan Klang
Date : 9 Nov 2013 (Saturday)
Location : Medan Muara Ikan Bakar,Tanjung Harapan
Jalan Sultan Hishamuddin, Kaw 20, Bandar
Sultan Suleiman,Pelabuhan Klang Utara,
42000 Port Klang, Selangor
Theme: Sunset Shooting
Target : 30 pax (First come first serve)
-FUJIFILM camera owners & PCP Members - RM20
-Non FUJIFILM camera owners & Non PCP Members - RM40
(*Pls bank-in to MAYBANK 564409603229 (PCP Publications) and email your details and bank-in slip to email@example.com)
05.00pm : Registration
05.30pm : Briefing+ Sharing about X Series
06.30pm : Practical Photography Session
07.30pm : Photo selection+ Photo Submission + Dinner
08.00pm : Submission counters close + Judging
08.30pm : Sharing& Evaluate Session& Prize Giving Ceremony
09.00pm : Programme End
(dinner will be served)
For registration and enquiry,pls call:
PCP Publications 03-92818039/016-7151703
Or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Instructors: Ashraf Saharudin and Wyman Wong
Ashraf Saharudin's Profile:
• Executive Editor of photography magazine Fotografika.
• Professional photographer – studio, fashion, portraiture, travel & lifestyle.
• Photographer for various magazines and books (local & international).
• Five years of experience as technical lecturer in Photography, University Islam Antarabangsa Malaysia.
• Moderator for photography forums in Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival.
• Speaker at Kuala Lumpur Photography Festival since 2011.
Wyman Wong's Profile:
• Instructor for PCP Art of Photography (the photography training
• Contributor for Photo Creator & Advanced Images photography magazines and Travelmate travel magazine.
• Photographer for dance organizations.