Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 163

Thread: [Rumor] Nikon Retro Hybrid Mirrorless Camera (FX)

  1. #41
    Member kwanhan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Redhill
    Posts
    825

    Default Re: [Rumor] Nikon Retro Hybrid Mirrorless Camera (FX)

    Quote Originally Posted by baggiolee View Post
    some of us may find the video function a silly function, but those who need it will need it.

    not sure what is the logic why nikon is ignoring this growing trend.
    i doubt that they are ignoring it, but more of a marketing point.

    without video and the retro look they can boldly say that it's a purist's camera... and sell it at niche prices... afterall, its the D4 sensor.

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: [Rumor] Nikon Retro Hybrid Mirrorless Camera (FX)

    Quote Originally Posted by Anthony Lee View Post
    So, I am interested in the type of focusing screen they will provide. No mention just yet?
    Did not notice. Split image screen will be fine.

  3. #43
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    1,976

    Default Re: [Rumor] Nikon Retro Hybrid Mirrorless Camera (FX)

    Some new updates:

    •Will be called Nikon D4H
    •Will use EN-EL15 battery (From EL14 to EL15)
    •3" LCD Screen
    •EVF/OVF hybrid viewfinder
    •Can be used with true mirror lock up for non-AI lenses while still allowing viewing through view finder.
    •New hybrid mechanical shutter
    •No AA filter
    •No video in low power mode but otherwise it will have video (?)
    •Expeed 3A processor
    •Price: $3,000 for body only, $3,300 for a kit with the new 50mm f/1.8G lens
    •Black, Black/Sliver and Chrome version will be available

    The price seems to be steep.

    Source: http://nikonrumors.com/2013/10/23/ne...mera-d4h.aspx/
    In the eyes of the beholder!

  4. #44

    Default Re: [Rumor] Nikon Retro Hybrid Mirrorless Camera (FX)

    Quote Originally Posted by undergrd View Post
    Some new updates:

    •Will be called Nikon D4H
    •Will use EN-EL15 battery (From EL14 to EL15)
    •3" LCD Screen
    •EVF/OVF hybrid viewfinder
    •Can be used with true mirror lock up for non-AI lenses while still allowing viewing through view finder.
    •New hybrid mechanical shutter
    •No AA filter
    •No video in low power mode but otherwise it will have video (?)
    •Expeed 3A processor
    •Price: $3,000 for body only, $3,300 for a kit with the new 50mm f/1.8G lens
    •Black, Black/Sliver and Chrome version will be available

    The price seems to be steep.

    Source: http://nikonrumors.com/2013/10/23/ne...mera-d4h.aspx/
    That's the name?!?

  5. #45

    Default Re: [Rumor] Nikon Retro Hybrid Mirrorless Camera (FX)

    Its interesting to see Nikon going for a D4H.. D<1 digit><something> means pro range series camera (?).. I was expecting a D4x to be honest for sometime... may the specs live to the expectation (I am sure the price tag will!!!)...

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,458

    Default

    Thanks Nikon..... u just save my year end bonus.... for $3000, I will pass.... kekekeke

  7. #47

    Default Re: [Rumor] Nikon Retro Hybrid Mirrorless Camera (FX)

    Quote Originally Posted by undergrd View Post
    Some new updates:

    •Will be called Nikon D4H
    •Will use EN-EL15 battery (From EL14 to EL15)
    •3" LCD Screen
    •EVF/OVF hybrid viewfinder
    •Can be used with true mirror lock up for non-AI lenses while still allowing viewing through view finder.
    •New hybrid mechanical shutter
    •No AA filter
    •No video in low power mode but otherwise it will have video (?)
    •Expeed 3A processor
    •Price: $3,000 for body only, $3,300 for a kit with the new 50mm f/1.8G lens
    •Black, Black/Sliver and Chrome version will be available

    The price seems to be steep.

    Source: http://nikonrumors.com/2013/10/23/ne...mera-d4h.aspx/
    I think these latest specs are bogus for the retro FF camera we're talking about. Read the comments on NR.
    They're speculating on the name as being Nikon D (x) where x is either a number and/or letter.
    Possible candidates include Nikon DF, DE, DM etc.

  8. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    1,976

    Default Re: [Rumor] Nikon Retro Hybrid Mirrorless Camera (FX)

    Quote Originally Posted by swifty View Post
    I think these latest specs are bogus for the retro FF camera we're talking about. Read the comments on NR.
    They're speculating on the name as being Nikon D (x) where x is either a number and/or letter.
    Possible candidates include Nikon DF, DE, DM etc.
    Take it as a pinch of salt since it is still rumor....
    In the eyes of the beholder!

  9. #49
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    1,976

    Default Re: [Rumor] Nikon Retro Hybrid Mirrorless Camera (FX)

    Teaser for the Nikon Retro Hybrid Cam


    Source: http://nikonrumors.com/2013/10/24/fi...ds-again.aspx/
    In the eyes of the beholder!

  10. #50
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,458

    Default Re: [Rumor] Nikon Retro Hybrid Mirrorless Camera (FX)

    alamak what kind of teaser is that..... never show anything..... like a gal wanna tease you.... only unbutton 1 top button out of 10 buttons, plus she cover her face..... .....

  11. #51

    Default Re: [Rumor] Nikon Retro Hybrid Mirrorless Camera (FX)

    Quote Originally Posted by undergrd View Post
    Teaser for the Nikon Retro Hybrid Cam


    Source: http://nikonrumors.com/2013/10/24/fi...ds-again.aspx/
    Can't wait... The shutter sound is nice.
    Last edited by ageha; 24th October 2013 at 04:24 PM.

  12. #52
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    1,976

    Default Re: [Rumor] Nikon Retro Hybrid Mirrorless Camera (FX)

    Quote Originally Posted by N-user View Post
    alamak what kind of teaser is that..... never show anything..... like a gal wanna tease you.... only unbutton 1 top button out of 10 buttons, plus she cover her face..... .....
    LOL!!
    In the eyes of the beholder!

  13. #53

    Default Re: [Rumor] Nikon Retro Hybrid Mirrorless Camera (FX)

    Quote Originally Posted by N-user View Post
    alamak what kind of teaser is that..... never show anything..... like a gal wanna tease you.... only unbutton 1 top button out of 10 buttons, plus she cover her face..... .....
    That's why is called a teaser what. Just like a girl doing strip tease right

  14. #54

    Default Re: [Rumor] Nikon Retro Hybrid Mirrorless Camera (FX)

    http://imaging.nikon.com/lineup/dslr/
    Placeholder in the Nikon DSLR line up page labelled Pure Photography that takes you to the above video.

  15. #55

    Default Re: [Rumor] Nikon Retro Hybrid Mirrorless Camera (FX)

    The FX lenses nowadays look too modern and too big to match that body design.
    F100,D800E,D3S;85 1.4,24-70,70-200,Zeiss 50 f/2,100/2; M8.2,M240,Mono. 35/50lux, 28cron, 24elmar.

  16. #56

    Default Re: [Rumor] Nikon Retro Hybrid Mirrorless Camera (FX)

    i wonder if by Hybrid, could it be a Hybrid Mount? if it is, then it truly is revolutionary.

    looks like i'll be plonking down money for the A7R, the Nikon Hybrid FF and the rumored Fujifilm FF.

    man... this is going to be a very broke year

  17. #57
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    TPY
    Posts
    2,458

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sgdevilzz View Post

    That's why is called a teaser what. Just like a girl doing strip tease right
    Ya... but the teaser should make u gian and salivate.... but no such feeling leh....

  18. #58

    Default Re: [Rumor] Nikon Retro Hybrid Mirrorless Camera (FX)

    Quote Originally Posted by kei1309 View Post
    i wonder if by Hybrid, could it be a Hybrid Mount? if it is, then it truly is revolutionary.

    looks like i'll be plonking down money for the A7R, the Nikon Hybrid FF and the rumored Fujifilm FF.

    man... this is going to be a very broke year
    You will never see a hybrid mount again, this rumor never dies.

  19. #59
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    North-East
    Posts
    1,976

    Default Re: [Rumor] Nikon Retro Hybrid Mirrorless Camera (FX)

    Extracted from Nikon Rumor:
    The new retro FX DSLR camera will be called Nikon DF. The interesting part is that DF will stand for "Digital Fusion". I also have two new bits of information:

    •The AF system of the Nikon DF will be most likely the same as in the D610 with 39 points.
    •The Nikon DF will have settings for 1:1, 3:2 and 16:9 aspect ratios. The strange part here is the 16:9 ratio since the camera is expected not to have video.

    There is also a fuzzy 100% crop pic of the new camera in the website.


    Source: http://nikonrumors.com/2013/10/24/th...nikon-df.aspx/
    In the eyes of the beholder!

  20. #60

    Default Re: [Rumor] Nikon Retro Hybrid Mirrorless Camera (FX)

    Quote Originally Posted by undergrd View Post
    Extracted from Nikon Rumor:
    The new retro FX DSLR camera will be called Nikon DF. The interesting part is that DF will stand for "Digital Fusion". I also have two new bits of information:

    •The AF system of the Nikon DF will be most likely the same as in the D610 with 39 points.
    •The Nikon DF will have settings for 1:1, 3:2 and 16:9 aspect ratios. The strange part here is the 16:9 ratio since the camera is expected not to have video.

    There is also a fuzzy 100% crop pic of the new camera in the website.


    Source: http://nikonrumors.com/2013/10/24/th...nikon-df.aspx/
    He also wrote he's now 100% sure that the D4H specifications he posted yesterday were 100% fake.

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 123458 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •