Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Pentax Oct Outing - Firewalking at Sri Mari (Share your picts here)

Default Re: Pentax Oct Outing - Firewalking at Sri Mari (Share your picts here)

Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam View Post
    It was never too heavy at Chinatown area.

Next time just msg or call us.
    Sure!!! thx

We started at about 8pm again after makan.
    The crowd had begun to pack in, the energy of the crowd was certainly in the air.

A lot of armchair experts got a lot to say about "small sensor cannot do low light, blah,blah,blah.. "
    Think again...
    they have come a long way..

they have come a long way....

Some fun with the Toy Fisheye

Some faces in the crowds.

The more situations I use the Q7 in, the more confidence I gain in bring it as a backup camera for all my future trips in case something happens to the main camera during a trip.

Last edited by pinholecam; 21st October 2013 at 10:39 PM.

A lot of nice photos here. Sorry I left early, couldn't make it till the end so just some street snapshots to share.

Nice pics guys. Post more post more...
    In the eyes of the beholder!

Sri Mariamman Temple Firewalking

Sorry, left at 8:30pm , no fire walkers shots, anyone managed to stay later ?
    GR,K2,K3, DA15Ltd, 10-24 f 3.5-4.5, K135 f2.8, K55 f1.8, Q, Q2K, Q10, 01020306,FA31,FA100WR

Looks like you guys had fun. Enjoyed looking through.

I really wanted to join in for this one but forgot about something that was arranged earlier. Wish I could have made it.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by PhilipKr35 View Post
    Sri Mariamman Temple Firewalking

Sorry, left at 8:30pm , no fire walkers shots, anyone managed to stay later ?
    It started after 9. No way of getting near so could only watch the live telecast

I remember we had total 11 shooters with at lest 15 cameras on that day!

Flickr | 500px | Sony | Pentax | Ricoh | Epson

All pics swee swee no horse run man...thumbs up!!!

Some faces at the Festival:

Quote Originally Posted by edutilos- View Post
    Looks like you guys had fun. Enjoyed looking through.

I really wanted to join in for this one but forgot about something that was arranged earlier. Wish I could have made it.
    Always next time.
    We should try to do Thaipusum as an outing as well.

Quote Originally Posted by chipvn View Post
    I remember we had total 11 shooters with at lest 15 cameras on that day!
    Wow! you managed to count the number of cameras?

I've got to look around for one of those Robot40 of yours.

Great photos here...

Have not been on a Pentax outing for such a long time,,glad to see it is still going strong,

Quote Originally Posted by pinholecam View Post
    Wow! you managed to count the number of cameras?

I've got to look around for one of those Robot40 of yours.
    JK, I could see at least half of us bring more than 1 camera that day!

The Robot is a fun lens but I left it in Dry Cab for quite a long time and use the Voigtlander Nokton Classic 40/1.4 more. I missed quite a number of nice moment on Sunday because of the difference between the focus through of those 2: 1/4th turn of the Voigtlander Vs 3/4th turn of the Robot! Beside looking for the Robot 40 alone, you need to look for the adaptor from M26 to Leica M39 since the Robot is M26 thread lens! haha ....

I have few pics to share... with my new D610.. all were shoot with JPEG and some cropping...

Last edited by Nikihunter; 23rd October 2013 at 11:51 PM.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast