View Poll Results: A clubhouse for CS ??

Voters
53. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yeah man !! Go for it !!

    33 62.26%
  • No lah

    11 20.75%
  • Dunno , follow the crowd lor

    9 16.98%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 23

Thread: Clubhouse for Clubsnap ??

  1. #1
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default Clubhouse for Clubsnap ??

    Just curious ? How many are for it ??

  2. #2

    Default

    good to have one...for gathering, talk kok, whatever...hmm..model shoot..hahah

  3. #3

    Default

    who is going to manage ? and who is going to come out with the $$$ to buy or rent the club house ??
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  4. #4
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG
    who is going to manage ? and who is going to come out with the $$$ to buy or rent the club house ??
    Alamak bro , a poll only lah ... anyway, can start from small mah

  5. #5

    Default

    hahaha maybe each clubsnapper can contribute to the up and running of the clubhouse. from the admin to the $$$ to the management.etc etc... we start from a corner of the foodcourt at PEni*****r Plaza, then as our funds grow.... we invade and buy over the Peni****r Plaza and rename it CLuBSnAp Town.... heheheh just a wild dream... think too much work liao and my lunch is now working in my tummy....
    10-20,18-70,18-200,50,80-200,70-300

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    Alamak bro , a poll only lah ... anyway, can start from small mah
    Oops ... am I seeing too far ahead ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  7. #7
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Ok this is my own perspective -

    Since we are all into photography , and through clubsnap , we know each other and make friends with many. Why not make it a point and contribute to the photography scene in Singapore ?

  8. #8
    ClubSNAP Idol Adam Goi's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    5,682

    Default

    Hi.

    Sorry that I have to pour cold water here ... I suppose most of us would love to have a clubhouse where we can meet, hang/chill out and talk photography thus if this poll is about finding people's response, then I suppose all of us know the answer liao.

    However, if this thread can lead to something practical and useful such as financing and management of a possbile CS clubhouse then that'll be different ...

  9. #9
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Adam Goi
    Hi.

    Sorry that I have to pour cold water here ... I suppose most of us would love to have a clubhouse where we can meet, hang/chill out and talk photography thus if this poll is about finding people's response, then I suppose all of us know the answer liao.

    However, if this thread can lead to something practical and useful such as financing and management of a possbile CS clubhouse then that'll be different ...
    Hi adam , I understand the admin stand on this , but it's just a poll only lah . I guess something like this would really require hugh financial backing. Anyway who knows , in future , maybe we really will have a clubsnap clubhouse in orchard hahah . Cheers

  10. #10
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,717

    Default

    you want clubhouse in orchard road... PSS is already one.. Hahaa..

  11. #11
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,901

    Default

    Ah bear what you want now har?

    Chairman of photography club is not enough liao izit?
    Last week want to try Professional Photographers Associations…
    Now you want to run clubhouse?

    You are the can!!

  12. #12
    Moderator nightwolf75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2003
    Location
    really MORE diaper changes
    Posts
    17,845
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default

    i believe a similar thread started last year, abt having a cafe for photogs/Csers to hang out? in the end, dat panned out too....
    If Life worked on auto mode then manual mode for photography would have never existed.” ― Deeksha Mittal

  13. #13
    Senior Member poohbear's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    1,163

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by catchlights
    Ah bear what you want now har?

    Chairman of photography club is not enough liao izit?
    Last week want to try Professional Photographers Associations…
    Now you want to run clubhouse?

    You are the can!!
    In Office , Nothing to do , very sleepy = Post poll , pass time lor hahah

  14. #14
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    aiyoh.. i already last time gave the idea in the post about the bands thingy... lol..... so old idea...

    for me... i volunteer my service, experience and commitment if there is one.. i will volunteer as a chef there...

  15. #15
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,901

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by poohbear
    In Office , Nothing to do , very sleepy = Post poll , pass time lor hahah
    Why don’t ask you favorite cartoon character to set up one at H****l 81 in Geylang area?

  16. #16
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default

    you all very funny

  17. #17
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    369

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tangoninazero
    hahaha maybe each clubsnapper can contribute to the up and running of the clubhouse. from the admin to the $$$ to the management.etc etc... we start from a corner of the foodcourt at PEni*****r Plaza, then as our funds grow.... we invade and buy over the Peni****r Plaza and rename it CLuBSnAp Town.... heheheh just a wild dream... think too much work liao and my lunch is now working in my tummy....
    Fwah.. you gone missing for quite a while ah.. never see you around these days..

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,156

    Default

    clubhouse only? not an entire photography country club?

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    東京 Tokyo
    Posts
    10,193

    Default

    bear bear ... wah piang eh ... *shake head*

  20. #20
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2004
    Location
    lulu island
    Posts
    6,131

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by nightwolf75
    i believe a similar thread started last year, abt having a cafe for photogs/Csers to hang out? in the end, dat panned out too....
    yeah, i remember reading a thread about that too...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •