Thread: Kodak Gold Film

Default Kodak Gold Film

hey guys, those of you using film SLRs still and using Kodak Gold 200/400 film, how much do you usually get them at?

i've been to a lot of places, photo developing stations and all, including those Kodak kiosks and they all charge between $5 and $5.50, but i went to Fotohub and they charged me only $2.80/$2.90 for a 200 and 400 respectively

anyone knows why? it's the same film!

You can usually get 3 rolls @ $10 from those kiosk.. It works out to about $3/ roll..

well, i think because they have a lot of outlets. that's why they are able to sell cheaper.

fyi, i think the slides that they carry are also very cheap and comes with rebate. worth while to give them a call to check the price.

but it's really weird isn't it? Kodak themselves are selling each roll for $5.50 yet Fotohub sells them at $2.80, that's a huge difference!

and yeah, i asked them about slides today too, i forgot which slides the guy said he had, but it was going at $6.90 including processing

That's Fuji Sensia.. It expires this year.. So you have to shoot it really soon...

I would prefer Fuji Superia over Kodak Gold. Kodak Gold is more warm and I dun really like it.

Quote Originally Posted by Waffle
    but it's really weird isn't it? Kodak themselves are selling each roll for $5.50 yet Fotohub sells them at $2.80, that's a huge difference!

and yeah, i asked them about slides today too, i forgot which slides the guy said he had, but it was going at $6.90 including processing
    Have u tired Reala????
    Take both its legs down first, then cuts its tail, next is shoot between its eyes:devil:

Personally I prefer Fuji Superia too it's just personal taste... btw anyone knows well to get B+W film apart from ruby and fotohub and especially film that suits trigger happy ppl (in other words cheap )

Konota got Neopan 400....but I think lagi expensive than Ilford HP5+.......enjoying your 50mm bro?

Quote Originally Posted by Ah_Seng
    Konota got Neopan 400....but I think lagi expensive than Ilford HP5+.......enjoying your 50mm bro?
    Yup used it today at the bird park will upload the shots when I collect the negs and cd on monday night

Btw, where can get Fuji Superia 200 (36 exposures)for less than $2.90/roll ?

Quote Originally Posted by Klose
    Yup used it today at the bird park will upload the shots when I collect the negs and cd on monday night
    That's cool ! Looking forward to seeing your shots...