Thread: Is the price of bicycles reasonable at NTUC/Giant?

Default Is the price of bicycles reasonable at NTUC/Giant?

Hi ppl~!

Has anybody check out the bicyles that NTUC or Giant is selling? Are they reasonably priced?...I tinking of getting low end bike leh(less than $150 maybe)...but the nearest ard sembawang is onli NTUC and Giant and this bicyle shop near sembawang shopping ctr....hopefully some of you can let me know....thanks~!!!

NTUC/GIANT sells at fixed price...ur neighbourhoond bike shop can bargain, also offers cheap/free servicing if required.

Quote Originally Posted by scramblur11
    Hi ppl~!

Has anybody check out the bicyles that NTUC or Giant is selling? Are they reasonably priced?...I tinking of getting low end bike leh(less than $150 maybe)...but the nearest ard sembawang is onli NTUC and Giant and this bicyle shop near sembawang shopping ctr....hopefully some of you can let me know....thanks~!!!

Whatever you do dont buy the bikes from 7-11. The rims rust in 6 months, and the tires deflate in 1 week.

Quote Originally Posted by reno77
    Whatever you do dont buy the bikes from 7-11. The rims rust in 6 months, and the tires deflate in 1 week.
    7-11 got sell bikes also? but usually low end bikes the rims and spokes is not anti rust type one rite?....thanks for the info.....

Quote Originally Posted by Drudkh
    Quote Originally Posted by plinius
    NTUC/GIANT sells at fixed price...ur neighbourhoond bike shop can bargain, also offers cheap/free servicing if required.
    Thanks for the info~!!...tink maybe I try go down the bicyle shop at sembawang shopping ctr there see the pricing....hopefully can bargain....