Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 48 of 48

Thread: where to get Pentax K5 iis?

  1. #41
    Member PhilipKr35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    1,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelLee View Post
    Everyone has different taste, K01 might not be a disaster. Something no appeal to you , might capture lots of interest at the other end. K01 is well received that they are making special edition for Japan market even after the product is officially discontinued.
    Really ? I guess I must have missed something when I had it for 6-8 months, it was such a pain to hold it, manual focus peaking color is not obvious enough, looks good but I have to say again it's good for on the tripod.
    GR,K2,K3, DA15Ltd, 10-24 f 3.5-4.5, K135 f2.8, K55 f1.8, Q, Q2K, Q10, 01020306,FA31,FA100WR

  2. #42
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,529

    Default Re: where to get Pentax K5 iis?

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilipKr35 View Post
    Really ? I guess I must have missed something when I had it for 6-8 months, it was such a pain to hold it, manual focus peaking color is not obvious enough, looks good but I have to say again it's good for on the tripod.
    may be those who like it, they dun MF. Here is the special edition for JP market ONLY, after K01 is officially discontinued.

    btw, I had it for 2 months and sold it as well..ahhaha....

  3. #43
    Member PhilipKr35's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Yew Tee
    Posts
    1,615

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelLee View Post
    may be those who like it, they dun MF. Here is the special edition for JP market ONLY, after K01 is officially discontinued. btw, I had it for 2 months and sold it as well..ahhaha....
    Alamak! 2 months ! At least I gave it 6 months to find what's so good and what's so bad. Think I need to make fast decision with the K3 on the buying list now!
    GR,K2,K3, DA15Ltd, 10-24 f 3.5-4.5, K135 f2.8, K55 f1.8, Q, Q2K, Q10, 01020306,FA31,FA100WR

  4. #44
    Member SyncGuy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2011
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    1,118

    Default Re: where to get Pentax K5 iis?

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilipKr35 View Post
    Alamak! 2 months ! At least I gave it 6 months to find what's so good and what's so bad. Think I need to make fast decision with the K3 on the buying list now!
    Yea!! BBB~
    Whatever that one can afford and is available now, just get.. The missed opportunities to be captured are worth more.. Hee!
    Pentax Kr, Pentax Super A
    K105/2.8, Fa*24/2, A28/2, A35/2, A50/1.4, A*85/1.4, A100/2.8, A135/2.8

  5. #45

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by MichaelLee View Post

    may be those who like it, they dun MF. Here is the special edition for JP market ONLY, after K01 is officially discontinued.

    btw, I had it for 2 months and sold it as well..ahhaha....
    Was just holding the special edition in Japan, it's as cheap as the 40mm XS lens alone. The camera itself is relatively heavy for what you get.

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    JB, SG
    Posts
    3,529

    Default Re: where to get Pentax K5 iis?

    Quote Originally Posted by PhilipKr35 View Post
    Alamak! 2 months ! At least I gave it 6 months to find what's so good and what's so bad. Think I need to make fast decision with the K3 on the buying list now!
    no particular reason, the IQ is good. I am ok with the handling but it is about the AF speed.
    I had the K01 with SMC 28mm f2.8, the focussing is not really than faster than my x100.
    also had the 55-300mm, the focussing of 55-300mm on K01 take 2-3 secs. that did not help either..so I rather used my XS1.

  7. #47
    Senior Member wrx_sti_22b's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Compassvale Lane
    Posts
    4,952

    Default Re: where to get Pentax K5 iis?

    Wondering with the release of K-3, is one able to still find k-5IIs body selling as new in shop, & wondering at what price now...
    From Pentax to 4/3, back to Pentax and then back to M4/3 !?!?

  8. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    171

    Default Re: where to get Pentax K5 iis?

    Quote Originally Posted by wrx_sti_22b View Post
    Wondering with the release of K-3, is one able to still find k-5IIs body selling as new in shop, & wondering at what price now...
    i think you should support our local pentaxian community and browse the BnS forum

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •