Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: The Coming of The Moons

  1. #1
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default The Coming of The Moons

    Have you noticed that recently there are so many nicks appearing in Kopitiam in the likes of silvermoon, halfmoon, bluemoon, 2moons etc?

    Do you think that the best place the aliens invading us is through a cyber forum by first infleuncing our minds and brainwashing us to succumb to the belief that they are our liberators?


  2. #2

    Default Re: The Coming of The Moons

    shh don't let any one we cats are planning the takeover. shhh.
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

  3. #3

    Default Re: The Coming of The Moons

    Well.. clearly the alien don't know how to use the multi-quote feature yet

  4. #4
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: The Coming of The Moons

    Quote Originally Posted by Shizuma View Post
    shh don't let any one we cats are planning the takeover. shhh.
    Cat Lady will be the first to suffer under the iron claws of the aliens:


  5. #5
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: The Coming of The Moons

    Reverend Moon from South Korea and the Moonies.

  6. #6
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: The Coming of The Moons

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Have you noticed that recently there are so many nicks appearing in Kopitiam in the likes of silvermoon, halfmoon, bluemoon, 2moons etc?

    Do you think that the best place the aliens invading us is through a cyber forum by first infleuncing our minds and brainwashing us to succumb to the belief that they are our liberators?
    Wanna know what my "Halfmoon" means???



    It is in reference to the Betta/ fighting fish fin shape.....

    I keep Betta until the new water.... cos new water caused the fin to be burnt..... so I stop keeping betta.......
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  7. #7
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: The Coming of The Moons

    Quote Originally Posted by Halfmoon View Post
    I keep Betta until the new water.... cos new water caused the fin to be burnt..... so I stop keeping betta.......
    Do not be afraid
    New water may kill the fin of thy fish
    But it cannot kill a burning soul
    New water will deliver us the freedom
    Let there be not a dry tap in this nation
    and not a night without the moon.
    Last edited by Sion; 17th October 2013 at 04:32 AM.

  8. #8

    Default Re: The Coming of The Moons

    Quote Originally Posted by Halfmoon View Post
    Wanna know what my "Halfmoon" means???
    I thought it was related to Man Utd.
    宁愿遇见丢失幼崽的母熊,也不愿碰上做蠢事的愚人

  9. #9
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    sing
    Posts
    3,353

    Default Re: The Coming of The Moons

    This Mandarin song is about halfmoon 半個月亮. Sung by Hung Chung 洪鐘

    Last edited by ricohflex; 17th October 2013 at 11:20 PM.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: The Coming of The Moons

    Quote Originally Posted by ricohflex View Post
    This Mandarin song is about halfmoon 半個月亮. Sung by Hung Chung 洪鐘
    Hong Chong?
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  11. #11
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: The Coming of The Moons

    Quote Originally Posted by Shizuma View Post
    I thought it was related to Man Utd.
    Why related to Man U???

    looking at them play recently really....
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

  12. #12
    Senior Member Halfmoon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    Hougang, Singapore.
    Posts
    4,590

    Default Re: The Coming of The Moons

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Do not be afraid
    New water may kill the fin of thy fish
    But it cannot kill a burning soul
    New water will deliver us the freedom
    Let there be not a dry tap in this nation
    and not a night without the moon.
    So artistic.....
    Art is perception; Perception is art.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •