Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Star Wars III [Spoiler Thread]

Default Star Wars III [Spoiler Thread]

those of you who watched it, don't you feel the begining like was very exciting and at the end, I felt they rushed anikin too fast to the darkside. Wanted to see more of his character development with the darkside. But overall it was a great technological achievement and good movie.

Well post spoilers here hehe....

Quote Originally Posted by Kavana
    those of you who watched it, don't you feel the begining like was very exciting and at the end, I felt they rushed anikin too fast to the darkside. Wanted to see more of his character development with the darkside. But overall it was a great technological achievement and good movie.

Well post spoilers here hehe....
    Wait for the director's cut DVD to be released. Maybe you'll get the longer version of how Anakin turn into Darth Vader. At almost 2 hrs long, the movie is quite stretched to tell the whole story. You'll have to listen to the movie dialogue for some of the background. One of the most obvious background for the ep 4 - 6 is when Yoda stopped Obi-Wan to teach him a special skill. That explain how Obi-Wan can communicate with Luke after he was killed by Vader.

Well, I'll definitely buy the DVD when it is released. Will be able to catch more of the story then.

i feel a bit sudden to see how anakin kneel before the emperor and called him master

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_Yeo
    i feel a bit sudden to see how anakin kneel before the emperor and called him master
    "Yes, Master."

pacing was perfect for me. it was very dense no doubt, but its not a problem. anakin was already very close to palpatine (which was alluded with palpy mentioning that anakin confided in him about the ep2 tusken raider slaughter), so its no suprise that he should pledge his allegiance knowing that there would be no way he could return to the Jedi Order having done what he did.

Quote Originally Posted by BurgaFlippinMan
    pacing was perfect for me. it was very dense no doubt, but its not a problem. anakin was already very close to palpatine (which was alluded with palpy mentioning that anakin confided in him about the ep2 tusken raider slaughter), so its no suprise that he should pledge his allegiance knowing that there would be no way he could return to the Jedi Order having done what he did.
    Plus making Padme Amidala pregnant!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm
    Plus making Padme Amidala pregnant!!!

u angry or wad.. lol... wahhahaha... tats why we have cuke skywalker mah... hahahhaha... its Luke la.. not cuke la.. =p

Quote Originally Posted by glennyong

u angry or wad.. lol... wahhahaha... tats why we have cuke skywalker mah... hahahhaha... its Luke la.. not cuke la.. =p
    I'm not angry. Padme being pregnant was a very important factor to why Anakin became Darth Vader.

But it was a bit gross when you see Darth Vader in his life support dark suit crying for Padme at the end of the movie with the Emperor sniggering beside him. Imagine THE Darth Vader with his rasping voice crying like a baby.

It's too short!!!! I wanna see more Darth Vader!

id would be great to see more of the story unfolding, episode III redeemed itself after episode II. i heard the video games and the chapter 2 of the attack of the clones cartoon will shed some lite on some stuffs? like order 66? any idea which games?

all in all, i finally have closure
    give me a pen, and i'll give you my signature

Quote Originally Posted by kopiosatu
    It's too short!!!! I wanna see more Darth Vader!
    I think if you want to watch the whole Star Wars story, you wouldn't be watching it on cinema, but on TV as a Sci-Fic drama serial. Like those Chinese 100 episode drama serial

I think if you want to watch the whole Star Wars story, you wouldn't be watching it on cinema, but on TV as a Sci-Fic drama serial. Like those Chinese 100 episode drama serial
    Seriously speaking i didn't want the show to end...

Then again that's a bias comment because I'm a star wars fan!

The Clone Wars cartoons explain why Grievous is always coughing.

i find the clone wars ep very short... den lack of speech... always missed the timings on cartoon network...

hope there is SW ep 3.5... or some animation support...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by BurgaFlippinMan
    The Clone Wars cartoons explain why Grievous is always coughing.
    TB?

Make that 1,000 plus episodes for the longest HK Cantonese Serial "Kindred Spirit" spans from 1996 - 2000

Haha......now that's a long saga.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro Image
    Make that 1,000 plus episodes for the longest HK Cantonese Serial "Kindred Spirit" spans from 1996 - 2000

Haha......now that's a long saga.
    Coronation Street, UK TV series (1960-present), daily show. thats a lot of episodes..

Quote Originally Posted by kjmedora
    Coronation Street, UK TV series (1960-present), daily show. thats a lot of episodes..
    Wah.......you mean that show is still on?

Wonder who watches it.....?

Quote Originally Posted by kjmedora
    i think days of our lives also not that long

Wait for the director's cut DVD to be released. Maybe you'll get the longer version of how Anakin turn into Darth Vader. At almost 2 hrs long, the movie is quite stretched to tell the whole story. You'll have to listen to the movie dialogue for some of the background. One of the most obvious background for the ep 4 - 6 is when Yoda stopped Obi-Wan to teach him a special skill. That explain how Obi-Wan can communicate with Luke after he was killed by Vader.

Well, I'll definitely buy the DVD when it is released. Will be able to catch more of the story then.
    yes i will buy the dvd when they release it. Just hope they don't release it like one by one like the extended version of LOTR. End up I don't have the outer box to keep the three!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast