Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: My Views of C4000

  1. #1

    Default My Views of C4000

    My beginner Views of C4000
    will add slowly as i find out more about the camera

    Good Points
    1) 4 Mega Pixels - Good for large large prints!
    2) Good noise tolerance - >6 seconds noise start to appear
    3) Feel nice to hold - X factor !
    4) Auto LCD off after some time - saves you batt !
    5) Idiot Proof user interface - Think even a novice like me...know how to access all functions within 30 mites
    6)With GP 1600 mAH, i managed to take 70+ photos (SHQ). I also took about total of 4 mins of Quick time movie b4 the low battery warning came. All this with LCD screen on! Side point to note, when the low battery warning comes, it can last for around 15+ shots, all LCD on, and around 3 mins of preview on LCD screen.
    7)"double click" on the monitor on/off button to access the playback mode for easy access! (From Looteer)

    Bad Points
    1) When you forget to take the lens cap out during power on... your heart will ache when you hear the mechanism noise!
    2) The play back mode is below the off (Dial) Should had place above.
    3) Slow Start up (around 6-7 seconds)

    Thats all for now...
    Hope that it will help those who want to buy this camera.
    Last edited by Blankies; 16th September 2002 at 06:59 PM.

  2. #2

    Default

    "double click" on the monitor on/off button to access the playback mode.......

  3. #3

    Default

    Originally posted by looteer
    "double click" on the monitor on/off button to access the playback mode.......
    thanks i didn't know that

    As for mi i think i should have waited and saved more money to buy a SLR like camera instead of this..... everything is in this camerea but all inside the menus.... like manual focus and stuff...

    and the rest of the points is the same as blankie....

    anyway Blankie you bought your tele lense yet ?
    Last edited by SianZronG; 18th September 2002 at 12:33 AM.

  4. #4

    Default

    Originally posted by SianZronG

    thanks i didn't know that

    As for mi i think i should have waited and saved more money to buy a SLR like camera instead of this..... everything is in this camerea but all inside the menus.... like manual focus and stuff...

    and the rest of the points is the same as blankie....

    anyway Blankie you bought your tele lense yet ?
    nah...maybe after my exams

  5. #5

    Default

    Originally posted by Blankies


    nah...maybe after my exams

    i was wondering how to on the multi metering in the camera i can't make the option apperar....

  6. #6

    Default

    Originally posted by SianZronG



    i was wondering how to on the multi metering in the camera i can't make the option apperar....
    set ur drive to centre-weighted or spot metering

    then the multi-metering thingy will appear

  7. #7

    Default

    Originally posted by MaGixShOe
    set ur drive to centre-weighted or spot metering

    then the multi-metering thingy will appear
    wat do you mean?

  8. #8

    Default

    Light up one dynamite ,and stay with it until to explode , or open the cameras users manual and READ it !!
    Olympus C2100 X3 - E100RS - C220
    IS/L lenses ALL :-D

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •