Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Bad photo day

Quote Originally Posted by kopiosatu
    eh today wasn't like the usual outings... it was the bloody weekday afternoon. not much babes, not much action.

i was waiting for sunset when my friend had to go off

i was hoping to capture the pic you took of the couple walking along the beach. But it was full of uniformed personnel from India~!!! Must be their navy dropping by.
    oh yes.. u remember that shot.. eheh hmm i wonder where i put it.. it's gonna take me ages to fnid it in my stack of CDs. it's not on my hd anymore ahha too long ago.

oh mind u, some of the best shots i've taken was with a digicam (such as that shot u mentioned) and when i was a newbie. i always tell u bro, the cam is nothing without the photog.

I went to Sentosa this afternoon, stood at the beach and just went... hmmmmmmm...

Proceeded to take photos and I must say it wasn't that good at all.

Must I get a good picture each time I go out? Or will there be occasions like these where nothing seems to come through.

Then again most of the beach was empty, so...
    well done.. had the same thing when I was shooting at sentosa yesterday. Nice weather but couple not ready. By the time they were ready, weather turned nasty....sad

eventually, all shots are done interior... Tanjong Beach was spectecularly beautiful yesterday

i was actually trying to practise taking pics of people, y'know like practice to cover events.

anyone have tips on streetshooting?
    streetshooting, shoot anything that catches ur eye. juz shoot and dun care, it does not matter whether the pic make it for presentation or not. shoot it, and later ps if u need to. but if the pic is CMI, den do not delete it, and use it as reference to where have u gone wrong, its also important to learn from ones mistake....

juz shoot anything in many different angles.... u will get difffernt perpective and feelings to it..

Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet
    you should be selective, but to learn, you must shoot ... selective is what you show, be very selective in choosing the pictures you exhibit ...

if you are so selective about what you shoot, and ended up not shooting anything ... well .... nuff said
    I think I'll have another go, hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    oh yes.. u remember that shot.. eheh hmm i wonder where i put it.. it's gonna take me ages to fnid it in my stack of CDs. it's not on my hd anymore ahha too long ago.

oh mind u, some of the best shots i've taken was with a digicam (such as that shot u mentioned) and when i was a newbie. i always tell u bro, the cam is nothing without the photog.
    Ya, also gotta see the situation... its not like the sentosa outing crowd.

Oh well, like i said in the reply above, try try again.

Eh tonight I'm going to Bishan stadium to shoot a S-league match, Home Utd vs SAFFC!

Quote Originally Posted by SniperD
    well done.. had the same thing when I was shooting at sentosa yesterday. Nice weather but couple not ready. By the time they were ready, weather turned nasty....sad

eventually, all shots are done interior... Tanjong Beach was spectecularly beautiful yesterday
    Totally bummer eh?

I took pics of people having fun... somehow, something was missing.

Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    streetshooting, shoot anything that catches ur eye. juz shoot and dun care, it does not matter whether the pic make it for presentation or not. shoot it, and later ps if u need to. but if the pic is CMI, den do not delete it, and use it as reference to where have u gone wrong, its also important to learn from ones mistake....

juz shoot anything in many different angles.... u will get difffernt perpective and feelings to it..
    Don't delete??? Lol~ I'm a deleter!!!! My friend who went with me to take photos was asking me why I keep deleting photos, he says I should keep them and see if I can salvage them using photoshop~! Who knows if a bad photo had a good looking section which can be used with another photo?

I think I should stop deleting photos, at least at the end of the day I'll have more photos to pick and choose.

I went to Sentosa this afternoon, stood at the beach and just went... hmmmmmmm...

Proceeded to take photos and I must say it wasn't that good at all.

Must I get a good picture each time I go out? Or will there be occasions like these where nothing seems to come through.

Then again most of the beach was empty, so...
    I think you've forgotten to take a model with you.

Empty beach is lagi best for it.

When you say u dun have anything to shoot, what were you thinking of shooting? Chio babes in bikinis?

Ha ha ha .

Try Micro/ Macro photography then, tonnes of fauna, floral and animals like birds, butterfly and insects will be there waiting for you to take a shot.
    It is easier to critique than to create ; www.razin-photography.com
    My studio is available for rent

Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    I think you've forgotten to take a model with you.

Empty beach is lagi best for it.
    wrong thing wrong time
    i am camera stupid, i just take photos > website

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12