Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 30 of 30

Thread: Bad photo day

  1. #21
    Senior Member jOhO's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    6,485

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kopiosatu
    eh today wasn't like the usual outings... it was the bloody weekday afternoon. not much babes, not much action.

    i was waiting for sunset when my friend had to go off

    i was hoping to capture the pic you took of the couple walking along the beach. But it was full of uniformed personnel from India~!!! Must be their navy dropping by.
    oh yes.. u remember that shot.. eheh hmm i wonder where i put it.. it's gonna take me ages to fnid it in my stack of CDs. it's not on my hd anymore ahha too long ago.

    oh mind u, some of the best shots i've taken was with a digicam (such as that shot u mentioned) and when i was a newbie. i always tell u bro, the cam is nothing without the photog.

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2002
    Location
    Behind the viewfinder...
    Posts
    5,851

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kopiosatu
    I went to Sentosa this afternoon, stood at the beach and just went... hmmmmmmm...

    Proceeded to take photos and I must say it wasn't that good at all.

    Must I get a good picture each time I go out? Or will there be occasions like these where nothing seems to come through.

    Then again most of the beach was empty, so...
    well done.. had the same thing when I was shooting at sentosa yesterday. Nice weather but couple not ready. By the time they were ready, weather turned nasty....sad

    eventually, all shots are done interior... Tanjong Beach was spectecularly beautiful yesterday

  3. #23
    Senior Member glennyong's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    5,587

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kopiosatu
    i was actually trying to practise taking pics of people, y'know like practice to cover events.

    anyone have tips on streetshooting?
    streetshooting, shoot anything that catches ur eye. juz shoot and dun care, it does not matter whether the pic make it for presentation or not. shoot it, and later ps if u need to. but if the pic is CMI, den do not delete it, and use it as reference to where have u gone wrong, its also important to learn from ones mistake....

    juz shoot anything in many different angles.... u will get difffernt perpective and feelings to it..

  4. #24

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Deadpoet
    you should be selective, but to learn, you must shoot ... selective is what you show, be very selective in choosing the pictures you exhibit ...

    if you are so selective about what you shoot, and ended up not shooting anything ... well .... nuff said
    I think I'll have another go, hahaha

  5. #25

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by jOhO
    oh yes.. u remember that shot.. eheh hmm i wonder where i put it.. it's gonna take me ages to fnid it in my stack of CDs. it's not on my hd anymore ahha too long ago.

    oh mind u, some of the best shots i've taken was with a digicam (such as that shot u mentioned) and when i was a newbie. i always tell u bro, the cam is nothing without the photog.
    Ya, also gotta see the situation... its not like the sentosa outing crowd.

    Oh well, like i said in the reply above, try try again.

    Eh tonight I'm going to Bishan stadium to shoot a S-league match, Home Utd vs SAFFC!

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by SniperD
    well done.. had the same thing when I was shooting at sentosa yesterday. Nice weather but couple not ready. By the time they were ready, weather turned nasty....sad

    eventually, all shots are done interior... Tanjong Beach was spectecularly beautiful yesterday
    Totally bummer eh?

    I took pics of people having fun... somehow, something was missing.

  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by glennyong
    streetshooting, shoot anything that catches ur eye. juz shoot and dun care, it does not matter whether the pic make it for presentation or not. shoot it, and later ps if u need to. but if the pic is CMI, den do not delete it, and use it as reference to where have u gone wrong, its also important to learn from ones mistake....

    juz shoot anything in many different angles.... u will get difffernt perpective and feelings to it..
    Don't delete??? Lol~ I'm a deleter!!!! My friend who went with me to take photos was asking me why I keep deleting photos, he says I should keep them and see if I can salvage them using photoshop~! Who knows if a bad photo had a good looking section which can be used with another photo?

    I think I should stop deleting photos, at least at the end of the day I'll have more photos to pick and choose.

  8. #28
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by kopiosatu
    I went to Sentosa this afternoon, stood at the beach and just went... hmmmmmmm...

    Proceeded to take photos and I must say it wasn't that good at all.

    Must I get a good picture each time I go out? Or will there be occasions like these where nothing seems to come through.

    Then again most of the beach was empty, so...
    I think you've forgotten to take a model with you.

    Empty beach is lagi best for it.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2003
    Location
    Woody Land
    Posts
    1,743

    Default

    When you say u dun have anything to shoot, what were you thinking of shooting? Chio babes in bikinis?

    Ha ha ha .

    Try Micro/ Macro photography then, tonnes of fauna, floral and animals like birds, butterfly and insects will be there waiting for you to take a shot.
    It is easier to critique than to create ; www.razin-photography.com
    My studio is available for rent

  10. #30

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion
    I think you've forgotten to take a model with you.

    Empty beach is lagi best for it.
    wrong thing wrong time
    i am camera stupid, i just take photos > website

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •