Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *72* - Try to keep up with us!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *72* - Try to keep up with us!

FSF Player of the year 2013 - Luis Suarez

Last edited by roadrunner_552; 17th December 2013 at 02:26 PM.

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *72* - Try to keep up with us!

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    There are always ups and downs for each club. It's like a cycle. Sooner or later each team will face a down period. Maybe it's finally manu's turn to face this down period. Of course personally I wished that manu will be in this down period for a long long time.
    when down is all the way to 15th -- 17th, dun relegate as no fun without them, when up is mid table only.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Next Match: Saturday 21/12/13 REDs vs Cardiff
    Local Time: 2045hrs

cracks in cardiff city mgmnt...

cant see eye to eye...

tan sri is a iron rooster...

u cant pluck a feather from an iron rooster, and u cant get a dime from a miser... tell him to balek kampong and sponsor m league club...
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Last edited by ahyooo; 17th December 2013 at 07:55 PM.

Lets celebrate everyones cos suarez has decided to play for REDs till he is 31yrs old

5yr contract...

Last edited by ahyooo; 17th December 2013 at 08:10 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    Lets celebrate everyones cos suarez has decided to play for REDs till he is 31yrs old

5yr contract...

Gd! Hopefully no more monkey biz frm him.

Well, as long as we maintain our fine run.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

Fake deh lar keke.

Next Match: Saturday 21/12/13 REDs vs Cardiff
    Local Time: 2045hrs

cracks in cardiff city mgmnt...

cant see eye to eye...

tan sri is a iron rooster...

u cant pluck a feather from an iron rooster, and u cant get a dime from a miser... tell him to balek kampong and sponsor m league club...
    That owner acted like a rich guy but actually empty tank 1.

TBH
    That's my fear.
    The fine run we had this season means that Captain Cannibal has behaved himself, and as a result, concentrated on showing off his fine football skills.
    This fine run is partly due to our own performance, and also due to some poor form and good luck, as the the top teams stumble.
    If we increase his value, some of you may not agree, but I think we should sell him at a very high price, eg 60 mil GBP, and use that money for young and upcoming talent.
    If we fail to qualify for ECL, or the other teams return to form, he may go back to his old cannibal tricks.
    Not a keeper in my books ..

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post

Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

Suarez worth a 100 million!!!

He can be sold if price is right, use the money to buy a few talented players and work from there.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post

He can be sold if price is right, use the money to buy a few talented players and work from there.
    If that ever happenes, let's hope we don't end up like Spurs......
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

If that ever happenes, let's hope we don't end up like Spurs......
    we will not, as BR controls the signings, as hot cakes signings was controlled by technical director.

anyway, real madrid will come with at least 60 millions…..
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

we will not, as BR controls the signings, as hot cakes signings was controlled by technical director.

anyway, real madrid will come with at least 60 millions…..
    Bale already 80mill, Suarez definately more than that. No 100 million on table no talk. lol

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Bale already 80mill, Suarez definately more than that. No 100 million on table no talk. lol
    No world record signing fee no talk..... LOL!
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

No world record signing fee no talk..... LOL!
    Yes its time for Liverpool to hold a record deal again. But i will forego that money if he choose to stay at Liverpool. Tough to replace a striker like him.

hotcake under pressure due to Liverpool pressing.

kolo toure quote...

“Luis said he wants to be part of a team that can win a trophy and I think now he can see that all the players want to fight and want to try to win this title definitely"

Title bid may convince Suarez

not only suarez wanna win the bpl title... even gerrard been dreaming of holding and kissing the trophy comes may 2014... i say suarez is a keeper!
    but if suarez hands in transfer request.. REDs will release him to highest bidder starting gbp 100 mil..

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post

hotcake under pressure due to Liverpool pressing.
    REDs relentless pressure on spurs in midfield and even on spurs 18yards box was impressive... but can REDs sustain the pressure against man shitty midfield consists of yaya, silva, fernandinho, nasir, milner n vincent kompany??

but as usual.. me always Keep The Faith
    Last edited by ahyooo; 18th December 2013 at 07:03 PM.

REDs relentless pressure on spurs in midfield and even on spurs 18yards box was impressive... but can REDs sustain the pressure against man shitty midfield consists of yaya, silva, fernandinho, nasir, milner n vincent kompany??

but as usual.. me always Keep The Faith
    can always park bus, lure the whole lot upfield and then have luis hit a quick 40yard inside the post..

we're gonna get the hell bombed out of us in the fa cup by oldham.. again.
    it'll be a gd benchmark of progress made since last season..

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    can always park bus, lure the whole lot upfield and then have luis hit a quick 40yard inside the post..

we're gonna get the hell bombed out of us in the fa cup by oldham.. again.
    it'll be a gd benchmark of progress made since last season..
    We still got cup to play for??
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Page 46 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2136414445464748 ... LastLast