Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2035404344454647 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *72* - Try to keep up with us!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *72* - Try to keep up with us!

without Gerrard, we actually play much faster pace and the passes are shorter

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *72* - Try to keep up with us!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    bro rodz, are you watching????

its ok la. we still love you.
    don't like that la.. kekeke

CLUB AGREES DEPARTURE OF ANDRE VILLAS-BOAS

he Club can announce that agreement has been reached with Head Coach, Andre Villas-Boas, for the termination of his services. The decision was by mutual consent and in the interests of all parties.

http://www.tottenhamhotspur.com/news...s-boas-161213/

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    byebye AVB. I can't see you survive. lol
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    ya lor!!

if 6-0, then AVB tio sack in the morning liao!
    both of ur wishes have been granted....

AVB sack
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

AVB possible replacement...

potential AVB replacement
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Wooo Man Shitty get barcelona in next round.

Drogba will take on chelsea.

Arsenal will take on Bayern Munich

Man Utd will take on Olympiacos

moyes the next
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    moyes the next
    Please don't, he has done a very good job so far. I foresee him for at least 5 more years. Hahahaha
    Last edited by roadrunner_552; 16th December 2013 at 11:02 PM.

Without any hint of sarcasm, IMO, Moyes and AVB should be given chances, just as BR was given time to develop, nothing comes instantly, so we should give new coaches time.

Anyhow, this is a very tumultuous season, with big teams all at seas, and even though we are not as consistent, nor as deep a team, this is as good as year as any to take advantage and get a top four finish. I hope for more, but my head tell me, top four is good, and maybe something better next season when we have a bigger team..
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

Quote Originally Posted by petetherock View Post
    Without any hint of sarcasm, IMO, Moyes and AVB should be given chances, just as BR was given time to develop, nothing comes instantly, so we should give new coaches time.

Anyhow, this is a very tumultuous season, with big teams all at seas, and even though we are not as consistent, nor as deep a team, this is as good as year as any to take advantage and get a top four finish. I hope for more, but my head tell me, top four is good, and maybe something better next season when we have a bigger team..
    Avb shud b given at least 1 season. the team's made up of plenty new recruits.

Regardless, gd tat he leaves. Let hotcakes continue to b in turmoil.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

i think after 16 matches, hotspurs in 7th position, not that bad right? But am happy as hotspurs struggling, less one for top 4.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

i think after 16 matches, hotspurs in 7th position, not that bad right? But am happy as hotspurs struggling, less one for top 4.
    Precisely!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

I think some of the spur players will panicking now. New manager mean new tactics and favouritism for players. Foresee some players will get axe as early as January?

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    both of ur wishes have been granted....

AVB sack
    does this counts towards GGG?

I think some of the spur players will panicking now. New manager mean new tactics and favouritism for players. Foresee some players will get axe as early as January?
    hope the new guy scouts his own players and stop signing our targets!

Quote Originally Posted by kuanwk View Post
    does this counts towards GGG?

hope the new guy scouts his own players and stop signing our targets!
    Maybe BR purposely link with some players and let opposition fall into the trap...... Secretly signed his prefer players......

Please don't, he has done a very good job so far. I foresee him for at least 5 more years. Hahahaha
    Yes, Moyes doing fine. They would be silly to sack him now. At least give him 5 to 10 years to develop their team.....
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

That's the problem when only instant results counts, without thinking of long term continuity...... but then considering that Spurs had spent plenty of money this season, can understand why the Spurs owners expect their team to do much better.

Steven G says he is enjoying the moments now of Man united poor runs…..
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

There are always ups and downs for each club. It's like a cycle. Sooner or later each team will face a down period. Maybe it's finally manu's turn to face this down period. Of course personally I wished that manu will be in this down period for a long long time.

Page 45 of 49 FirstFirst ... 2035404344454647 ... LastLast