Page 37 of 49 FirstFirst ... 12273235363738394247 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *72* - Try to keep up with us!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *72* - Try to keep up with us!

Quote Originally Posted by fotoudavid View Post
    not easy….. the gap is very close with teams suppose to be weak….
    Quote Originally Posted by petetherock View Post
    Well we can't simply hope for others to fail.. somewhere along the way, to be a real top four team, you have to face the top dogs and show them who is boss. The game tonight will be a good litmus test of whether we really deserve to qualify for ECL next year based on performance rather than the misfortune of the other big teams.
    yes i agrees wit u... the future is in their hands but lady luck plays a part too... one thing for sure... the harder u work the luckier u get!!
    “Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *72* - Try to keep up with us!

Quote Originally Posted by petetherock View Post
    Well we can't simply hope for others to fail.. somewhere along the way, to be a real top four team, you have to face the top dogs and show them who is boss. The game tonight will be a good litmus test of whether we really deserve to qualify for ECL next year based on performance rather than the misfortune of the other big teams.
    Looking at the form of Man C and Chel$ki, we really must win the next match against Spurs to show we have the credential to at least sustain our top 4 challenge.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    yes i agrees wit u... the future is in their hands but lady luck plays a part too... one thing for sure... the harder u work the luckier u get!!
    Right now I can only hope that Suarez continues his hot scoring form..... while our defence don't get too leaky....
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Looking at the form of Man C and Chel$ki, we really must win the next match against Spurs to show we have the credential to at least sustain our top 4 challenge.
    Damn it, we beat them in their own courtyard and show them who is the boss !!!!

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Right now I can only hope that Suarez continues his hot scoring form..... while our defence don't get too leaky....
    Dont worry, when he is on top form, even 3 defenders cannot take him out......

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Damn it, we beat them in their own courtyard and show them who is the boss !!!!
    Man City is pretty scary to play at the Etihad....not many teams can whack top EPL sides by 4 to 6 goals per game like them these days. I think you would have an easier time at Stamford Bridge
    you can buy better gear but you can't buy a better eye

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    Man City is pretty scary to play at the Etihad....not many teams can whack top EPL sides by 4 to 6 goals per game like them these days. I think you would have an easier time at Stamford Bridge
    Yeah must park Boeing behind to stand a chance.

Sissoko KO Ref... lol

Yeah must park Boeing behind to stand a chance.
    huh? you want to copy our tactics? lol

Sissoko KO Ref... lol

Brute strength!!!
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Mux play offensive as their def cmi n their gk's lousy.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

huh? you want to copy our tactics? lol
    Cannot play hero all the time....

Man simi wack Man U 4 goals Hotcakes 6 goal n Assnil 6 goals that's scary !!! Suares hot scoring form is only at home away he can't score, even Hull game he can't do it that's why we lost. City team everyone can score our team only Suarez n maybe Coutinho can score... How like that?
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Man simi wack Man U 4 goals Hotcakes 6 goal n Assnil 6 goals that's scary !!! Suares hot scoring form is only at home away he can't score, even Hull game he can't do it that's why we lost. City team everyone can score our team only Suarez n maybe Coutinho can score... How like that?
    Our potential scorer sturridge n gerrard out liao..... not much scorer left.... But we can park bus and win by 1 goal !!!!

Our potential scorer sturridge n gerrard out liao..... not much scorer left.... But we can park bus and win by 1 goal !!!!
    park bus not eno.
    muz park boeing. or cc.

Let's Get Ready to GUESS GUESS GUESS!!!

Correct Score Prediction = 3points!

Correct 1st Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Correct Last Scorer for LFC = 1point!

Hat-Trick Hero Perfect Guess Guess Guess! = 5points!

so in any game, the max point a participant can net is a total of 10points.

Sorting Out the Grey Areas.

1). in the event of 1-0 end result, the 1st scorer will be taken as the last scorer even though the participant might haf anticipated 2-0 or 22-0 and have listed someone else as the last scorer.

2). the prediction is good till the Final Whistle, which includes Extra-time but not Penalty Shootout.

List of Grandmaster Kelongster:

1). Season August 2011 - July 2012: Zaren *
    2). Season August 2012 - July 2013: Sunnyday *

Table of Hat-Trick Heroes for Season 13/14!

1). 26/8/2013, Monday. BPL fixture, manu vs. chel$ki, old toilet. 0-0 DRAW ----- > Sunnyday
    2). 1/9/2013, Sunday, BPL Fixture, LFC vs. manu, Anfield. 1-0 LFC WINS! Sturridge! ---> Sunnyday
    3). 1/9/2013, Sunday, BPL Fixture, LFC vs. manu, Anfield. 1-0 LFC WINS! Sturridge! ---> Shunzi
    4). 1/9/2013, Sunday, BPL Fixture, gooners vs. hotcakes, Emirates. 1-0 gooners WINS! Giroud! ---> mtunlinn
    5). 19/10/2013. Saturday, BPL Fixture, manu vs. saints, old toilet. 1-1 DRAW! RVP ---> fotoudavid
    6). 10/11/2013, Saturday, BPL Fixture, manu vs. gooners, old toilet. 1-0 win! RVP ---> sunnyday

SEASON 2013 AUG to 2014 MAY!

League table of Kelongsters.

1). Sunnyday ---> 45pts ---> running away liao!! NOOOOOO!!
    2). fotoudavid ---> 21pts
    3). mtunlinn ---> 16pts
    4). cheesecake ---> 19pts
    5). Roadrunner ---> 20pts
    6). shunzi ---> 14pts
    7). philip ---> 9pts
    8). zaren --- > 9pt
    9). toxicboy ---> 8pts
    10). ahyoo ---> 11pts
    11). photo-orama ---> 5pts
    12). kelccm ---> 4pts

SPESHOW ONE OFF!!!
    14/12/2013 SATURDAY SUPER DUPER SHIOKNESS!!!

manSipTea vs. gooners!
    Etihad Stadium

2045hrs (local time)

Hope for yet again another DRAW!!! or... will manSipTea beat gooners?! could this be the end of the challenge from gooners?!

1). 2-0 manSupTea win! (aguero X 2) CC
    2). 1-0 citeh wins (yaya kelapa)ahyooo
    3). 2-2 draw (aguero, Ramsey) mtunlinn
    4). 1-0 Manshitty win !! (Agureo) roadrunner
    5. 1-0 aguero sunnyday
    6). 3-3 Draw Aquero x2 philip
    7). 3-0 city wins (nasri, aguero) fotoudavid
    8). 2-1 Man City Wins (aguero x 2) zaren

SPESHOW ONE OFF!!!
    15/12/2013 SUNDAY LOST YOUR WAY HOME POWER-UP!!!

Aston Villa vs. manu!!
    Villa Park!!

2130hrs

Moist is currently every manager's best friend now in the BPL. It has been rumoured that he has received the most no. of x'mas card this year from rival bosses as opposed to all the years he wayanged in everlose! what an achievement!

1). 2-1 VILLA WINS!! (Benteke X 2) CC
    2). 1-1 draw (benteke) ahyooo
    3). 1-2 Manu Win (benteke, rooney) mtunlinn
    4). 1-1 draw (Abonlaghor, Lonney) roadrunner
    5. 1-0 benteke sunnyday
    6). 2-1 Villa Winw ( Benteke , gooney philip
    7). 1-1 draw (fotoudavid)
    8). 1-0 Man Utd wins (Rooney) zaren

15/12/2013 SUNDAY FLIPPING MADNESSSSS!!!

LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB vs. hotcakes!
    White Hart Pain!!

0000hrs local time (technically 16-Dec)

hotcakes look toasted and crisp for the eating now! AND YES!! WE ARE HUNGRY!!!!

Com'on you REDS!!

1). 3-0 LFC WINS! (Suarez, Suarez) CC
    2). 3-1 REDs wins (suarez, sakho, sterling) ahyooo
    3). 2-1 LFC Wins (Suarez, Soldado) mtunlinn
    4). 1-0 Lfc win (Suarez) roadrunner
    5. 1-0 suarez sunnyday
    6).3-0 LFC wins Suarezx2 Philip
    7). 4-0 lfc wins (suarez, suarez) fotoudavid
    8). 1-1 DRAW! (Soldado, Suarez) zaren

12am! Can stay up so late. Waking up at 6am. Hopes for a win, get back to 2nd/3rd spot.
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Confirm line-up:

Tottenham starting XI: Lloris, Walker, Capoue, Dawson, Naughton, Paulinho, Sandro, Dembele, Lennon, Chadli, Soldado

Subs: Friedel,Fryers, Holtby, Lamela, Defoe, Townsend, Sigurdsson

Liverpool starting XI: Mignolet, Johnson, Flanagan, Sakho, Skrtel, Allen, Henderson, Lucas, Sterling, Coutinho, Suarez

Subs: Jones, Toure, Kelly, Agger, Moses, Alberto, Aspas

this is make or break for REDs...

STAND UP N BE COUNTED... MAKE A STATEMENT!!

SUAREZ IS CAPTAIN
    Last edited by ahyooo; 15th December 2013 at 11:14 PM.