Page 17 of 49 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *72* - Try to keep up with us!!

We all knew that Man U will never be the same after the old toilet cleaner left. The better players will leave and all is left will be Everlose mk2 and he can't attract any top players to his team. If he is good at scouting cheap and talented player he may still stand a chance but can he keep them after they impress the rest of the top club? Sounds familiar? Yap that's what is happening to us for the pass 20 years....
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *72* - Try to keep up with us!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
    I believe fergie has his reasons, but I have actually already opposed this ever since he was tipped and suggested (but not yet appointed) for the job. Just my own opinion, I know you are very happy.
    Every club will experience ups and downs. Perhaps this is the time for manu to experience that down period.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *72* - Try to keep up with us!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
    I believe fergie has his reasons, but I have actually already opposed this ever since he was tipped and suggested (but not yet appointed) for the job. Just my own opinion, I know you are very happy.
    we are all VERY HAPPY with moist, to be ever so honest.

his(SAF) reason is simple: the brilliant record that he has set and held up aloft, none shall ever surpass it.

manu fans should really stop and think about it deep down and look at it from another angle.

are you all sure moist is the right choice? of course, time will tell but now, we are all basking in the sunlight and laughing at manu so hard since, forgive us, it has been like 20+ years since I witness such a poor showing from manu.

regardless, it is manu's problem and issues and I hope they never get addressed nor dealt with.

this will be an interesting season and the reality of things are, manu has a genuine chance of finishing outside the top 4.

LFC? we've been underperforming for such a long period and poor result doesn't shock us anymore. anything in the top 4 is a GRAND achievement for us, considering the amount of sai we've been through in recent times.

key: not to lose Suarez in January and hopefully SAS stays fit and healthy for the entire campaign.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

if manu loses rotting fermented or vidick, they might have a tricky issue on their hand.

move phil jones down as centerback? bring in fellaini as midfield?

we all know that jones has taken over the midfield role from moist's kuaykia, fellaini and since then, manu's fortune has turned for the better. kuaykia fellaini must be the jinx. he left everlose and now, everlose has only lost once this season and probably the change in manager propelled everlose to where it is now.

hmmm... interesting bit of info. so, is moist the one who has been holding back everlose's true potential?

chris smalling has thus far failed to impress enough consistently to warrant a first team place.

RvP is injury prone (more so than last season - of which I believe he being injury-free helped manu to the title), especially so with moist in charge now. could be training methods or maybe becos he sian of it all. will be interesting to see if manu can win games without him and if he will be injured, somehow, when manu starts to buang games, again.

time will tell how the season will shape for manu, especially so in the coming weeks when we enter the holiday period, traditionally the most demanding period of the season.

enough abt other clubs.

LFC is really in the best position this season to conjure something out of nothing.

Suarez and Sturridge being injury free are our best bet to a top 4 finish.

surprisingly martin skirtie has cleaned up most of his act and the recent reversion back to a flat 4-4-2 diamond has seen us tore apart fulham.

we should stick to this formation.

Think 4-4-2 works better for us - it technically allows the least amount of defenders... which is 2... since Johnson and Enrique are essentially supporting the attack as well.
    A very offensive formation which allows us to rip defences apart from the left, right and centre.
    Now we only need a bit more confidence from the likes of Lucas & Allen & especially the shooting from Jordan Henderson (he gets into great positions with all that running but his finishing is OMG worse than if I were to kick a ball with my LJ)
    COME ON REDS YNWA!!!
    theDevilisinthedetails.

Quote Originally Posted by toxicboy View Post
    Think 4-4-2 works better for us - it technically allows the least amount of defenders... which is 2... since Johnson and Enrique are essentially supporting the attack as well.
    A very offensive formation which allows us to rip defences apart from the left, right and centre.
    Now we only need a bit more confidence from the likes of Lucas & Allen & especially the shooting from Jordan Henderson (he gets into great positions with all that running but his finishing is OMG worse than if I were to kick a ball with my LJ)
    COME ON REDS YNWA!!!
    :-) Henderson's kicking is a little bit like rugby kicks.. he can score... in rugby.....

Anyway 2014 World Cup is coming soon. So any buddy gonna support which team or buy their jersey? Keke

You can see some of the adidas kits here. The rest you can view at the website. http://www.footyheadlines.com/2013/0...-overview.html

Argentina

Russia

Spain

Germany

Japan

got LFC new shirt?

hehehehe

“Me having no education. I had to use my brains.”-Bill Shankly

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    we are all VERY HAPPY with moist, to be ever so honest.

his(SAF) reason is simple: the brilliant record that he has set and held up aloft, none shall ever surpass it.

manu fans should really stop and think about it deep down and look at it from another angle.

are you all sure moist is the right choice? of course, time will tell but now, we are all basking in the sunlight and laughing at manu so hard since, forgive us, it has been like 20+ years since I witness such a poor showing from manu.

regardless, it is manu's problem and issues and I hope they never get addressed nor dealt with.

this will be an interesting season and the reality of things are, manu has a genuine chance of finishing outside the top 4.

LFC? we've been underperforming for such a long period and poor result doesn't shock us anymore. anything in the top 4 is a GRAND achievement for us, considering the amount of sai we've been through in recent times.

key: not to lose Suarez in January and hopefully SAS stays fit and healthy for the entire campaign.
    saf grand schemes of things... wit his book published slandering people helping him the most that made him today... that old rednosed b@st@rd

got LFC new shirt?

hehehehe
    Boh leh. Come out new jersey so expensive also. Can only afford to buy previous season to wear....

Quote Originally Posted by ahyooo View Post
    saf grand schemes of things... wit his book published slandering people helping him the most that made him today... that old rednosed b@st@rd
    he has his legacy liao but the new book allows him to smash players/managers/people with whom he has an axe to grind with.

hmmm....

he has his legacy liao but the new book allows him to smash players/managers/people with whom he has an axe to grind with.

hmmm....
    actually... fergie need not to wash dirty linen to the public on football heroes fans worship.. he doing this just to push his book sales up...

ungrateful fergie

quote from roy keane..

"I just don't think the manager needs to do it. I'm not sure how many books he's written now. But he has to draw the line eventually and say, 'Listen, these players have all been top servants to Manchester United'. A lot of these players helped the manager win lots of trophies."

actually... fergie need not to wash dirty linen to the public on football heroes fans worship.. he doing this just to push his book sales up...

ungrateful fergie

quote from roy keane..

"I just don't think the manager needs to do it. I'm not sure how many books he's written now. But he has to draw the line eventually and say, 'Listen, these players have all been top servants to Manchester United'. A lot of these players helped the manager win lots of trophies."
    hmmm...

he has written many books...

somewhere closer to home...

Martinez was 1st choice

well with rogers at helm... so far so good

Mamadou Sakho refused to be considered a hero for France after the defender's two-goal haul on Tuesday booked his country's berth at the 2014 World Cup in Brazil.
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Martinez was 1st choice

well with rogers at helm... so far so good
    We knew tis all along.

Luckily not some other has-beens.

We've moved on!

We knew tis all along.

Luckily not some other has-beens.

We've moved on!
    Must beat everlose mkI this weekend !!!

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Must beat everlose mkI this weekend !!!
    dun set ur expectation too high..
    SAS played every single minute during intl's..