Page 16 of 49 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast

Thread: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *72* - Try to keep up with us!!

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *72* - Try to keep up with us!

Liked. Lol

Default Re: You'll Never Walk Alone! LIVERPOOL FOOTBALL CLUB!! *72* - Try to keep up with us!

This season how well Liverpool does is entirely up to them... With major rivals losing and not at their peak, there is real chance of a top four finish. We still lack the consistency to challenge for the title though..
    Nikon D750; FM2; FG; 55mm Micro Nikkor; 28-300 VR; 70-200 VR; Nikon V1 + 10-30mm

This week all work towards liverpool. good.
    Eat breath LIVERPOOL!!!

A good weekend for Liverpool. With major rivals all dropping points (well, except Manu), this was a good opportunity to consolidate our position. CL qualification is looking more and more likely each week.
    Canon 80D|Panasonic LX3/LX5
    35f2 IS|50f1.8|85f1.8|12-24f4|18-135f4-5.6 IS|28-75f2.8

Man U won also good for us. Long time no get title, must get this year liao. Hopes arsenal keeps on draw or lose, lfc wins like no tmrw. Heh heh!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

Quote Originally Posted by BBTM View Post
    Man U won also good for us. Long time no get title, must get this year liao. Hopes arsenal keeps on draw or lose, lfc wins like no tmrw. Heh heh!
    Well, if LFC continues to win all their remaining matches, definitely the title will be ours this season.... haha.....

Whether is it possible to win the title or not is not that important. Most importantly is to qualify for CL and keep Manu below us.... wahahahaha.....

Guess guess guess tio jackpot. If only they called the first goal for Suarez rather than own goal. Lol

Quote Originally Posted by kelccm View Post
    Well, if LFC continues to win all their remaining matches, definitely the title will be ours this season.... haha.....

Whether is it possible to win the title or not is not that important. Most importantly is to qualify for CL and keep Manu below us.... wahahahaha.....
    Must be all below us, haha!
    Only Sony device mostly, haha!

quite disappointed that gooners did not get a draw at manu despite them controlling.

not that pleased to see manu winning. this win will give manu the lift that they need and makes moist look so good.

interesting note: southampton and everlose only lost 1 match to date.
    You'll Never Walk Alone! - i have the best job in the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Cheesecake View Post
    quite disappointed that gooners did not get a draw at manu despite them controlling.

not that pleased to see manu winning. this win will give manu the lift that they need and makes moist look so good.

Yah, a gooners draw would had been a fairer results for them.... haha....

Well, everlose will record 2 loses by the next match......

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Bo-eh is good to coach a mid table team and not a top team, look at everlose very stable always there no. 6-8 never get to advance because of him, they played better with new gaffer now.
    Yeah exactly. One of the worst choices Fergie has ever made.

We must beat everlose by any means. Derby game we must win it and stay at the TOP 4

Actually man utd controlled most of the game. Gunner wake up in the last 10mins or so. Not enough time to make any impact.

Get into champ league is the most impt for us now. Keep Suarez and buy better players in for next season

Assnil give too much respect to them especially as it was an away game, they just sit back and not attacking. The toilet cleaners presses very hard to win back possession and disrupted the Gooner's play.

Looking at our last match we presses very hard too and fool's ham got no time on the ball. Hope we play fast and presses our opponent as hard in every game
    Canon 30D, G11, 50 f1.8II, 10-22 f3.5-4.5, 24-70 f2.8L, 70-200 f2.8L IS, EX580II

Fulham was dismal.. I can't remember an English premier league playing so bad before (there could be one somewhere, sometime back or something like that.. but they were really really, really bad)... having said that, wining against poor opposition is important, and though I was disappointed by our loss against Arsenal and the way we played, one game does not make the total of 38.. so we are second, hopefully come May we will be first!!!

YNWA

Quote Originally Posted by airfins View Post
    Assnil give too much respect to them especially as it was an away game, they just sit back and not attacking. The toilet cleaners presses very hard to win back possession and disrupted the Gooner's play.

Looking at our last match we presses very hard too and fool's ham got no time on the ball. Hope we play fast and presses our opponent as hard in every game

Quote Originally Posted by roadrunner_552 View Post
    Actually man utd controlled most of the game. Gunner wake up in the last 10mins or so. Not enough time to make any impact.
    to me manu will never control matches liao.

wahhahahahahahahhahaa

swee swee la!

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Jay View Post
    Yeah exactly. One of the worst choices Fergie has ever made.
    he did it on purpose.

why would he want someone more tactically sound to take over him?

and watch him eclipse his own fine achievements??

all in all, men are selfish and if one is willing to look at the situation from another angle, the picture will be so clear.

why moist is the choice (obvious CMI guy) and why SAF chose to SUDDENLY leave the team (manu has not enough $$ to compete anymore, topped off with poor midfielders as opposed to manSipTea, hotcakes, chel$ki etc).

these are all my own views and manu fans can hate me for all they want.

the sad truth is, manu's dominance of the EPL has finally ended with SAF's departure.

why moist is the choice (obvious CMI guy)
    I believe fergie has his reasons, but I have actually already opposed this ever since he was tipped and suggested (but not yet appointed) for the job. Just my own opinion, I know you are very happy.